Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2016, 11:24 AM

73,009 posts, read 62,598,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Indeed it does.
Just verifies my thinking that P&OC is infested with racist, white supremacists and they've all come out from under the sheets like bedbugs. Trump has given them a voice and credibility.

It's going to get ugly in America for the foreseeable future.
Not just a voice and credibility, but the guts to come out and be that way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2016, 12:12 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,302,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
She married money-- but I dont take anything away for Melania- she get my 100% respect-- but so does Michelle and every other wife who can put up with the pressure of the presidency- life. IT ain't easy folks- but to pin them on LOOKS? - lets get MAMMA Bush in the mix-- but really- leave their looks out of it- not all girls can live the kardashian dream world- and it AFFECTS them - Hope none of you share these nasty comments at home
OMG this is such a great point! How would these people like it if others spoke about their wives, mothers, sisters, daughters or grandmothers the way they speak about Melania and Michelle? Its disgusting.

Old 12-04-2016, 12:13 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,302,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Vile, evil link dump. lowest of the low. the links from every cretinous site that infests the internet. And you got them all covered. Figures.
Yeah and I'll take the whole "Michelle is a *****" line with a HUGE grain of salt. As I said before, heaven forbid if you are a confident, strong, intelligent, assertive woman. You get slapped with that label.

Old 12-04-2016, 02:10 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,371,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm just someone that thinks Michelle Obama looks like a dude.

Also, neither of them wrote those speeches.

Also, Michelle Obama is apparently a real piece of work. You're only making excuses for her because she's black, which s racist. You need to be able to look past someone's color and judge by character. This is 2016

https://alaiwah.wordpress.com/2012/0...omplete-*****/

http://downtrend.com/71superb/abc-pr...accomplishment

Michelle Obama Cries "RACISM" After THIS Happened at a Target (MUST READ) - The Political Insider

Michelle Obama FURIOUS After U.S. Marine Sends Her THIS Letter | Top Right News

Michelle Obama's Lifetime of Microaggressions | RealClearPolitics

SHOCK: Michelle Obama Just Said THIS Is ONLY for WHITE PEOPLE - The Political Insider

Michelle Obama Again Proved She’s The WORST FIRST LADY In American History!

Michelle Obama is the Most Hated First Lady in History | The Urban Twist

Most of these links are from sites that are not credible.

Old 12-04-2016, 10:30 PM

195 posts, read 161,377 times
Melania is a very beautiful intelligent woman. I am happy to have her as a first lady! Even Trump's daughters are very attractive. Michelle was...ugh. Nice to see some class and beauty in the white house again!

I think a great deal of the women complaining are simply jealous. Sorry, but not all women can look as good as Melania at 46.

Old 12-04-2016, 10:41 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,033,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Most of these links are from sites that are not credible.
The same thing could be said about all of your posts... you're not exactly a credible source.

Old 12-04-2016, 10:50 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,471,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratrock View Post
Melania is a very beautiful intelligent woman. I am happy to have her as a first lady! Even Trump's daughters are very attractive. Michelle was...ugh. Nice to see some class and beauty in the white house again!

I think a great deal of the women complaining are simply jealous. Sorry, but not all women can look as good as Melania at 46.
But MANY of them can if they can afford plastic, just like melanja. Take Caitlyn Jenner, for example. She and melanja could be TWINS!

http://www.gossipcop.com/caitlyn-jenner-butt-implants/

http://www.wetpaint.com/kris-jenner-...andis-1440773/

Old 12-04-2016, 10:57 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm just someone that thinks Michelle Obama looks like a dude.

Also, neither of them wrote those speeches.

Also, Michelle Obama is apparently a real piece of work. You're only making excuses for her because she's black, which s racist. You need to be able to look past someone's color and judge by character. This is 2016

https://alaiwah.wordpress.com/2012/0...omplete-*****/

http://downtrend.com/71superb/abc-pr...accomplishment

Michelle Obama Cries "RACISM" After THIS Happened at a Target (MUST READ) - The Political Insider

Michelle Obama FURIOUS After U.S. Marine Sends Her THIS Letter | Top Right News

Michelle Obama's Lifetime of Microaggressions | RealClearPolitics

SHOCK: Michelle Obama Just Said THIS Is ONLY for WHITE PEOPLE - The Political Insider

Michelle Obama Again Proved She’s The WORST FIRST LADY In American History!

Michelle Obama is the Most Hated First Lady in History | The Urban Twist
I think she is absolutely gorgeous. And I just looked up her popularity. She will be ranked as one of the greatest first ladies ever. Sorry, I'm sure you don't like that. But oh well

Old 12-05-2016, 03:27 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratrock View Post
Melania is a very beautiful intelligent woman)

Again a Trumpette not living in reality. She is attractive a fool would only say she was not but then you had to push it and say she is intelligent.She is not,her history proves it.

Old 12-05-2016, 03:44 AM

230 posts, read 173,273 times
what we didn't need was Bill back in the White House....period!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies