Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2016, 10:46 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,560,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJR1 View Post
lol DailyKommunist and CAIR. Must be true.
There are quite a few other sources for this incident. Here are a few of them.

https://news.google.com/news/story?n...kFCAEQqgIIJzAA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2016, 10:47 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,560,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I wonder what happens to Christian children who go to school in Middle Eastern madrassas?
Is that what you aspire to for us as a nation?

, indeed.

Old 12-03-2016, 12:19 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,599,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I wonder what happens to Christian children who go to school in Middle Eastern madrassas?
They get their heads sawed off with plastic knives on the first day, because it's dangerous to let little kids play with real knives. I'm surprised there aren't a lot of threads about it, because it must happen dozens of times a day, right?

As for the OP, I don't give a fat rat's ass about muslim, christian, rastafarian, or celtic. If you're a teacher and you choke my child, your body will never be found. You're OK this week, and next week, and next month, and go ahead and make plans for 4 or 5 months ahead if you like. But some day down the road, there will be a day when you don't come home from work, and your family will wonder why... and your car will be found in some parking lot, but... you will never be. And that's just the way the world works.

Old 12-03-2016, 02:13 AM

4,655 posts, read 4,100,679 times
The teacher should be punished and I feel sorry for the boy but it does nothing to mitigate the fact that he is part of a religion that will teach him:

A) He must kill the infidel beside him
B) He must never be a friend to Christians and Jews
C) It is his duty to fight against infidels even if he hates it
D) He may make sex slaves out of non-Muslim women.
E) He may marry and have sex with pre-pubescent girls so long as he follows the rules for returning them if he does not like them

I'll tell you what, I will denounce this teacher if you denounce this boy's vile, hateful religion.

Deal? Really, yours is the much more important task. One person occasionally goes over the line and should be denounced, but it is up to you to understand that there are over a billion people in the world practicing a nihilistic "religion" based on hate.

Old 12-03-2016, 02:40 AM

800 posts, read 507,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
I'll tell you what, I will denounce this teacher if you denounce this boy's vile, hateful religion.
Agreed 100% I admit the young child was innocent and didnt deserve it. But I'm not going to lift a finger in denouncing it to anyone who thinks Islam doesnt pose a problem to us.

If we moved a bunch of our families to places in the middle east and put our kids in thier schools, telling our kids to keep thier Christian and/or American values throughout school, then I'd expect to see even worse treatment than what happened in this story.

Old 12-03-2016, 03:52 AM

2,348 posts, read 1,896,923 times
It doesn't matter even if this kid was the son of Osama bin Laden. Still can't choke him.

Old 12-03-2016, 04:10 AM

21,060 posts, read 19,559,394 times
The feigned outrage is a clever ploy too distract us from jihad.

Old 12-03-2016, 04:11 AM

17,538 posts, read 17,467,282 times
If the teacher did choke the student then there could be bruises showing finger marks. If the student told the parents that day, the police should have been called to begin the investigation. At this point all we have is the statements from CAIR to the press. If true, the teacher should face criminal charges. If not true, the adult accuser should face charges.

Old 12-03-2016, 04:27 AM

15,051 posts, read 10,038,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambatown81 View Post
Agreed 100% I admit the young child was innocent and didnt deserve it. But I'm not going to lift a finger in denouncing it to anyone who thinks Islam doesnt pose a problem to us.
Denouncing this act is exactly what we should do..... not doing so makes us no better than our enemies. We should hold ourselves to a higher standard.

Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you. Luke 6:27

Old 12-03-2016, 04:29 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,699,558 times
protected by tenure...........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies