Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 11:53 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,568,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Our situation is not close to Europe's problems but that is trumps selling point ....fear.
No, it's called prevention.
Watch the video -- we were headed in that direction with Obama and Hillary.
He nails the whole liberal stupidity regarding head-in-the-sand denial of Islamic immigration and refugee dangers.

Old 12-06-2016, 11:56 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,751,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
He is on the move like a single locomotive going 100 mi an hour --but on his own- he is not getting any counsel and thinks he will just run the show as he sees fit-- OK he has get up and go! --kudos for energy
Now lets see how fast that train moves once attached to the cargo boxes with the republican congress-
let see how much they move- at Trump speed----choo choo

oh I have to add- need fuel for that train-- ( tax revenue) how much you will to contribute!
How in the hell do you know that "he is not getting counsel"??? Are you able to get through the SS and into Trump tower?

Old 12-06-2016, 03:41 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
But Trump is not an adult. He's a bully who dishes it out but can't take it lol He's just a baby
Actually it is the limp wristed snowflakes that dished it out for 8 years and now the shoe is on the other foot, they cannot take it. It's Obama's fault.

You guys are flipping chit!
Luv'n it!!!

THIS IS AWESOME

Old 12-06-2016, 09:12 PM

57,269 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Actually it is the limp wristed snowflakes that dished it out for 8 years and now the shoe is on the other foot, they cannot take it. It's Obama's fault.

You guys are flipping chit!
Luv'n it!!!

THIS IS AWESOME
Yes now you will have a manly-man in the White House who dodged the draft, not one of those limp wristed liberals.

By the way isn't "snowflake" getting a bit old, already surpassed cool-aide, how about something original?

Old 12-07-2016, 04:13 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,302,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Yes now you will have a manly-man in the White House who dodged the draft, not one of those limp wristed liberals.

By the way isn't "snowflake" getting a bit old, already surpassed cool-aide, how about something original?
LMFAO!!! What cracks me up about people like BentBow is their worldview is so friggin' narrow yet they honestly believe they have it all figured out.

I'll tell ya what Bentbow, I'll put your manly-man Trumpie against two of my gay friends who both served in the Marine Corps. One of them now works for a high level government agency as an investigator. But please tell me more about how masculine the orange, thin skinned, draft dodging Little Lord Fauntleroy is. LOFL

Old 12-07-2016, 04:15 AM

269 posts, read 134,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
He's not even president of the United States yet and he's already getting the ball rolling.

If nothing else, you can't say that Trump is lazy. I'll bet he won't play golf for his first 100 days in office.

He's making lots of contacts and cutting deals, picking great cabinet appointments--just as I predicted he would.

Trump supporters, let's celebrate, and Trump flamers--time for you to buzzkill my thread! There's a tissue box here if you need.

Lol, yeah awesome.

I truly hope Trump is successful, at what I have no idea.

But the hypocrisy of Trump voters is astonishing.

Old 12-13-2016, 07:40 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,707,934 times
More racist behavior from Trump, HE MUST BE STOPPED!!!

NFL great Brown on meeting Trump: 'I fell in love with him' - CNNPolitics.com

i

Old 12-13-2016, 11:50 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
More racist behavior from Trump, HE MUST BE STOPPED!!!

NFL great Brown on meeting Trump: 'I fell in love with him' - CNNPolitics.com

i
Trump has already done so much damage to our country with his rhetoric during the campaign. I have never seen a candidate so nasty and disrespectful calling women out on their looks. And then calling republicans names like lying Ted. Honestly, this is not the kind of president I want. Obviously, you do. And I really don't want a cry baby in office who constantly gets their feelings hurt and then retaliates on those who he feels have hurt him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies