Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2016, 08:48 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times

Advertisements

Trump supporters deserve absolutely EVERYTHING that he will do to them. And I am comfortably perched to enjoy watching the fallout. I can not WAIT for Trump to strip them of healthcare, Medicare, gut their SSI benefits, crush the unions, cut their welfare benefits(most welfare recipients are white btw), etc.

Can. Not. Wait.

Old 12-03-2016, 09:08 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,908,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
The guy has appointed a bunch of Goldman Sachs and George Soros big wigs in charge of the economy and the supporters cheer. Its absurd. These establishment swamp creatures dont care about salt of the earth Americans. When will Trump's supporters realize this? When their social security, medicaid and medicare is handed over to Wall Street?
..............or, to be more correct, as one person stated, Trump has has put together his own version of "The magnificent Seven"
They are going to kick azz and take names, America is well on it's way to being great again, and no one on the left can stop it.. America won the election and the America hating leftist are left in the ashes...

Old 12-03-2016, 09:09 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,579,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
What's really interesting is the ding-dong-the-witch-is-dead sense of relief around the country. Holiday sales are rocking. Christmas decorations are going up earlier than I've ever seen. The stock market is booming and the dollar is strong. This country finally rose up and dumped the restrictive SJW noose that was strangling this country and it's economy. There'll be brush fires still, but the adults are back in charge.
Then there is those billionaire cabinet appointees who hate the public schools system that most of us attended, the HHS appointee that wants to dismantle insurance for 20 million of the most vulnerable Americans but hey give them a tax credit. Oh, don't forget attacks on minorities and sudden rise in hate crimes, idiots standing up on airplanes and bullying other passengers but yea keep seeing only what you want to see.

Old 12-03-2016, 09:10 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Addams View Post
I'm completely indifferent, but I can guarantee all Trump supporters would be bashing Obama if he were to have made the carrier deal by offering tax cuts.
Remember the outrage when he saved the auto industry? Now what Trump has done with Carrier is guarantee other corporations will get in line for hefty tax breaks. This move looks good to the uninformed, but will ultimately set a dangerous precedent.

Old 12-03-2016, 09:11 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
..............or, to be more correct, as one person stated, Trump has has put together his own version of "The magnificent Seven"
They are going to kick azz and take names, America is well on it's way to being great again, and no one on the left can stop it.. America won the election and the America hating leftist are left in the ashes...
Actually, Hillary Clinton had over 2.5 million more votes than Trump, but don't let math get in the way of your fantasy.

Old 12-03-2016, 09:19 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,327,541 times
Default Soaring Consumer Confidence: Are Americans Happy It's Trump, or Just Happy It's Over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
but yea keep seeing only what you want to see.
Oh, it's not just me seeing it.

From Bloomberg - "And 'optimistic' might be an understatement. According to the latest report, in some cases, Americans are the most hopeful they have been in more than a decade. For the first time since 2006, 37 percent of households said they expect their personal finances to improve in 2017. Also hitting decade highs: real income expectations, as wage growth continues to gain strength in a broadening swath of the economy."

(My highlights)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...appy-it-s-over

Eight miserable years of political correctness with the DOJ, the MSM and the SJW's using the bigot/racist label to terrorize everyone that didn't agree with them.

Trump destroyed all that. Welcome to a better, happier America.

Old 12-03-2016, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Trump supporters deserve absolutely EVERYTHING that he will do to them. And I am comfortably perched to enjoy watching the fallout. I can not WAIT for Trump to strip them of healthcare, Medicare, gut their SSI benefits, crush the unions, cut their welfare benefits(most welfare recipients are white btw), etc. Can. Not. Wait.
Cali, Cali, Cali, I love you babe, but you just continue to insist on being completely wrong on every post you make, starting long ago when you professed your love and devotion to career criminal hillary clinton, and continuing still today.
We all hoped you had learned your lesson when America chose a real man and a real leader to replace the outgoing wimpy little hater who has worked so hard for eight years to destroy America, but apparently that was not to be.
Might I suggest you sit back and remain quiet so you don't look so foolish as President Trump makes America great again? In a few months you are going to be singing his praises from the mountain top , so until then, just chill and enjoy the ride.....
Peace baby, piece......

Old 12-03-2016, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Actually, Hillary Clinton had over 2.5 million more votes than Trump, but don't let math get in the way of your fantasy.
Oh please, that line of BS was old and tired the day the first butt hurt democrat tried it out on the world. It was stupid and incorrect then, and it just makes you look ignorant to continue to use it today..
The election is over, Trump is going to be the president, and America is going to be great again. None of your childish rhetoric is going to change anything, or make you feel any better.
The good guys won,and the ignorant fools are left sucking hinder...

Old 12-03-2016, 09:25 AM

6,454 posts, read 7,009,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
He's not even president of the United States yet and he's already getting the ball rolling.

If nothing else, you can't say that Trump is lazy. I'll bet he won't play golf for his first 100 days in office.

He's making lots of contacts and cutting deals, picking great cabinet appointments--just as I predicted he would.

Trump supporters, let's celebrate, and Trump flamers--time for you to buzzkill my thread! There's a tissue box here if you need.

I'm actually pretty impressed so far....he's put together a cabinet faster than any President ever has, I like his cabinet picks pretty much so far...he's doing things his way and isn't bowing to the status quo or for the sake of "tradition"...if the man wants to contact Taiwan...the man will call Taiwan.

Saved a 1000 jobs? Great let's save millions more

Let's pass a bill and get the infrastructure rebuilt, and let it be built by Americans themselves...no "cheap" imported labor.

I really hope he rips the funding from these sanctuary cities...and if they refuse to back down...then I say take those same funds and invest them into "middle America"

Obamacare? Delay and replace...keep the two good parts and scrap the rest

The Wall, let s get it started....

The refugee program? Suspend it indefinitely...

The Iran Nuclear deal...let's go back to the drawing board...

China...get ready...lets bring some of the jobs back including the supply chain.

Supreme Court Judges? Let's get em in there

Old 12-03-2016, 09:27 AM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
He's not even president of the United States yet and he's already getting the ball rolling.

If nothing else, you can't say that Trump is lazy. I'll bet he won't play golf for his first 100 days in office.

He's making lots of contacts and cutting deals, picking great cabinet appointments--just as I predicted he would.

Trump supporters, let's celebrate, and Trump flamers--time for you to buzzkill my thread! There's a tissue box here if you need.
This is like giving a grocery store credit for selling bananas. All he is doing is setting up his administration to be able to govern after January 20th. I would also argue that he is doing this in in a way to call attention to himself, rather than just keeping his head down and doing his job.

So too much credit for too little results and we'll know soon enough whether this guy can govern or not - I'm not optimistic,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies