Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 12:56 PM

45,263 posts, read 26,754,393 times

Advertisements

Man arrested after pro-Trump, racist graffiti spree in Philadelphia

Police have zeroed in on an unexpected culprit as being behind a racist, pro-Trump graffiti spree in Philadelphia: a 58-year-old black man.

William Tucker, of New Jersey, is charged with four counts of criminal mischief in the string of graffiti incidents that occurred early on the morning of Nov. 9, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported on Thursday. Tucker was released on his own recognizance and is due in court Dec. 8 for a preliminary hearing.

I am starting to expect that when I see any instance of this behavior, I assume it to be leftist behavior.

More and more (not all) of these Trump backed instances of hate are either fake reports or done by leftists. And seeing the behavior before the election with the sign thefts and intimidation - this is characteristic of a sizable sector of (not all) backers of Democrats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2016, 12:59 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,567,433 times
Yep, it happened before the election and will most likely continue.

Old 12-05-2016, 01:32 PM

435 posts, read 426,113 times
I just want to know if he was paid to do it.

Old 12-05-2016, 01:34 PM

52,221 posts, read 33,927,682 times
yep, it's on the list.

Old 12-05-2016, 02:05 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,455,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

Police have zeroed in on an unexpected culprit as being behind a racist, pro-Trump graffiti spree in Philadelphia: a 58-year-old black man.

William Tucker, of New Jersey, is charged with four counts of criminal mischief in the string of graffiti incidents that occurred early on the morning of Nov. 9, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported on Thursday. Tucker was released on his own recognizance and is due in court Dec. 8 for a preliminary hearing.

I am starting to expect that when I see any instance of this behavior, I assume it to be leftist behavior.

More and more (not all) of these Trump backed instances of hate are either fake reports or done by leftists. And seeing the behavior before the election with the sign thefts and intimidation - this is characteristic of a sizable sector of (not all) backers of Democrats.
I thought I was the only one wondering if all these sudden attacks by Trump supporters were being brought to us by the same liars that shielded Clinton and went after Trump.

Why aren't they asking what's going on with Huma? And why her husband hasn't been charged with anything? And why nothing has been done about Hillary committing perjury? No articles about that - just all of these attacks.

Hard to believe since almost all of the attacks were, as you say, the left going bat ****e crazy with Trump supporters prior to the election.

Old 12-05-2016, 02:07 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,550,044 times
Racist Democrats are always trying to frame innocent people.

Wait he is Black. Nah he can't be racist.

Old 12-05-2016, 02:10 PM

34,258 posts, read 19,220,533 times
The guy vandalized his ex gf's property. This isn't exactly the evil liberal crime of the century folks. This is a guy just scaring his ex gf.

Also his political beliefs have not been mentionedm

Old 12-05-2016, 02:57 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,355,717 times
Quote:

Dems are a brainwashed lot.

It is my opinion that all of them are brainwashed, and it comes to the surface when you have a political conversation with them.

Old 12-05-2016, 02:59 PM

45,263 posts, read 26,754,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Because he is black, be must be a leftist? Is Carson a leftist?
I'm not a leftist.

I plead guilty of playing the percentages.

Trump did get more of the black vote that past right candidates.

The normal assumption when hearing the story is that a white racist Trump supporter did this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
The guy vandalized his ex gf's property. This isn't exactly the evil liberal crime of the century folks. This is a guy just scaring his ex gf.

Also his political beliefs have not been mentionedm
S. Jersey man arrested in 'Pro-Trump', racist post-election vandalism in South Philly

Police said that surveillance video captured a man spray painting a hood of a parked vehicle on the block about 5 a.m. that day. Several other vehicles and homes were also vandalized by the suspect, who then fled in an unknown direction, police said.

Old 12-05-2016, 02:59 PM

76,854 posts, read 47,156,824 times
Quote:
Of course you will. The Alt-Right is just an innocent and misunderstood group of people in need of a safe space, and a hug.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies