Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2016, 04:29 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
These people don't know squat. They have an agenda. They failed to destroy Trump before the election, and he won. Now they have to prove that they were right about him. Not gonna work.
Yeah. Nobody here knows what Trump is being brief on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2016, 06:12 AM

1,009 posts, read 708,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
He is a super lazy mofo he only wants to be president for the fame and to grow his wealth 10x to 20x more. Pence will do 85% of the work and Trump will take all the credit
How his he growing his wealth 10x to 20x by being president ? as last I heard he was taking a dollar salary .
You're saying he is lazy mofo ? A man his age and wealth campaigned as no young man would . Super lazy mofo doesn't come to my mind when speaking about PE Trump . Some young people in this country should have half the ambition and stagima to work as he has , then there wouldn't be all these entitlement programs .

Old 12-09-2016, 06:43 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,470,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
CNN loves to keep you liberals uninformed.
And they take the ball and run with it every time.

Old 12-09-2016, 07:14 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Be thankful he isn't sending the always-obnoxious Trump One and Trump Two in his place.
Who are "Trump One and Trump Two?"

Old 12-09-2016, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverBird View Post
SNL is just another propaganda machine of the Left. It could even be classified as "fake news" for the number of Leftists who believe their stupid parodies, such as Sarah Palin, "I can see Russia from my house," which she never said, but so many idiots on the Left believe she actually did. What she actually said was factual.

I'm glad Trump bashes the Leftists, and their stupid TV shows. They've got it coming. They worked for it, and they earned it. I hope he also bashes "The View."

And, by the way, your beloved Barack Hussein Obama regularly bashed Fox News and Conservative personalities that criticized his policies. If it's good for Obama, it's good for Trump. Deal with it!

Old 12-09-2016, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
According to the last report he has received more at this stage of the transition than Clinton or Obama but fewer than either Bush. This was from the NSA Director last week when you guys first complained about it.
Dr. Gorka on Hannity said last night that Obama attends less than half of his PDB's as President! No wonder ISIS "was not on [his] radar screen." He actually said that!

Old 12-09-2016, 07:30 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,852,928 times
It's ironic that liberals keep propagating this FAKE NEWS... they are idiots...

Old 12-09-2016, 01:05 PM

16,042 posts, read 21,969,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
It's ironic that liberals keep propagating this FAKE NEWS... they are idiots...
Really? Just read this morning (again) that a group of partying punks in Macedonia of all places made a LOT of money sending out false news about Clinton during the campaign. No one on the right seemed to be noticing. "Give them what they want to hear" is their motto. Don't blame us, we're just an innocent business entitled to make money.

Old 12-09-2016, 01:09 PM

Quote:
SNL is just another propaganda machine of the Left. It could even be classified as "fake news" for the number of Leftists who believe their stupid parodies, such as Sarah Palin, "I can see Russia from my house," which she never said, but so many idiots on the Left believe she actually did. What she actually said was factual.

I'm glad Trump bashes the Leftists, and their stupid TV shows. They've got it coming. They worked for it, and they earned it. I hope he also bashes "The View."

And, by the way, your beloved Barack Hussein Obama regularly bashed Fox News and Conservative personalities that criticized his policies. If it's good for Obama, it's good for Trump. Deal with it!
1) Are you living under a rock? Only the Left has a propaganda machine? LOL

2) How do you know what Palin never said? Oh, from a rightwing propaganda website.

3) You guys latch onto an entertainment venue and can't let go? SNL is NOTHING compared to what the right did racially to Obama and his wife during his presidency. Nothing. (BTW, have you seen some of the presidential political cartoons from the 1800s and 1900s? You'd have thin skin looking at those, for sure).

4) What you might better focus right now is supporting your president-elect 100%. The time you spend on here bashing liberals is time ill-spent. Trump's in now. Deal with that.

Old 12-09-2016, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Who are "Trump One and Trump Two?"
Air Force One and Air Force Two, private presidential jets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies