Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you care what a bunch of commies think about you?
Yes 5 11.36%
No 39 88.64%
I need $hillary Clinton and the Lame stream media to decide for me 0 0%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 03:28 PM

29,804 posts, read 24,880,628 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
Propaganda and meaningless rhetoric apparently becomes fact if you repeat it enough.
Actually, the news media in this country proved you wrong. Their useless propaganda and rhetoric has been thoroughly rejected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2016, 03:31 PM

35,681 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
The news media is trying to make me care what a bunch of lame communists in China thinks about me and my soon to be president. I personally don't care. Do you care what they think about you? Do the things they think and say about us somehow effect your life?

They don't effect my life. We could stop trading with them tomorrow and that would totally be cool with me. After all, the USA has a long history of self sufficiency and perseverance. Communists in China make junk that we don't have time to mess around with, and could probably do without anyhow. If push came to shove, I would have no problem making my own Christmas ornaments, if I want them bad enough.

The Chinese are living in filth. Their time would be better spent cleaning their rivers and curbing pollution instead of whining about Americans taking their country back. After all, libs in this country are terrified of global warming. Looks like we are going to be taking care of that problem for them.
Hahaha. They do not affect your life! Where you pc parts made? Phone? Veggies, meat, clothes, shoes, light bulbs and lawn tools, kids games, kitchen utensil. Ok I'm tired now and please do not go outside get in a car and drive anywhere ...or watch tv!!! Ohh did you high five Assange? Darn commie# uno

Old 12-05-2016, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Hahaha. They do not affect your life! Where you pc parts made? Phone? Veggies, meat, clothes, shoes, light bulbs and lawn tools, kids games, kitchen utensil. Ok I'm tired now and please do not go outside get in a car and drive anywhere ...or watch tv!!!
Duhhh we're too stupid to make stuff, Herp Derp!

Guess you'll be one of the libs moving to China soon. Be sure to pack yourself plenty of smog sandwiches to get you through those 16 hour work days.

Old 12-05-2016, 04:51 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,399,264 times
Well if the libs have to move I think you should extend that to all the american billionaires
that have profited from polluting China so we could have cheaply made junk.
I blame american capitalist for causing much of the pollution in China , think by January 17 some of them
will be in Trump's cabinet.
Americans are addicted to cheap chit they can buy at Wall mart , Target etc.
Do you live a China free life?

Old 12-05-2016, 04:53 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,224,304 times
Quote:
Actually, the news media in this country proved you wrong. Their useless propaganda and rhetoric has been thoroughly rejected.
A sample size of one doesn't prove much. Your meaningless deflection doesn't impress me.

Old 12-05-2016, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
Well if the libs have to move I think you should extend that to all the american billionaires
that have profited from polluting China so we could have cheaply made junk.
I blame american capitalist for causing much of the pollution in China , think by January 17 some of them
will be in Trump's cabinet.
Americans are addicted to cheap chit they can buy at Wall mart , Target etc.
Do you live a China free life?
I often boast that about 70-80% of my purchases are made in USA. I support my fellow American workers, and the superb quality of life afforded to us in this great country. I'm sure the libs will be horrified to know this, and think less of me for it, but oh well. It's my money, I worked for it, and I spend it the way I wish.

Of course, there are things that China makes that are difficult, if not impossible to buy from an American manufacturer. That may be changing however. We will see.

Old 12-05-2016, 04:57 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Americans have high standards...
You're funny.

Old 12-05-2016, 05:01 PM

35,681 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Duhhh we're too stupid to make stuff, Herp Derp!

Guess you'll be one of the libs moving to China soon. Be sure to pack yourself plenty of smog sandwiches to get you through those 16 hour work days.
I don't need to move anywhere, but I'm not silly enough not to know what we are buying. I am a buyer for a huge business, now the laws must state where the shyte comes from, but the bottom line. Price, they do not care -I must buy cheap. And that is local, state and fed. Cheap. Not my fault -- tell those companies who took their companies overseas, we sold our country out for a dollar. I do not like it, but nobody holds corps responsible, you want to blame the darn presidents when it's the corps in bed with el congress. I am now afraid the new prez will tie that knot and marry them permanently !!!
catch 22- and the 1% don't give a darn... Follow the money.

Old 12-05-2016, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I don't need to move anywhere, but I'm not silly enough not to know what we are buying. I am a buyer for a huge business, now the laws must state where the shyte comes from, but the bottom line. Price, they do not care -I must buy cheap. And that is local, state and fed. Cheap. Not my fault -- tell those companies who took their companies overseas, we sold our country out for a dollar. I do not like it, but nobody holds corps responsible, you want to blame the darn presidents when it's the corps in bed with el congress. I am now afraid the new prez will tie that knot and marry them permanently !!!
catch 22- and the 1% don't give a darn... Follow the money.
Cheap, as in efficient is good. Cheap, as in cheap junk made with inferior materials by slave labor is not. All too often, corps are willing to settle for the latter because they do not even give a crap anymore. That kind of BS ends well for no one.

Someone has to care again.

Few jobs pay enough anymore to sell out your country and slit your own worker's throats. I'd rather be proudly unemployed.

Old 12-05-2016, 05:09 PM

5,517 posts, read 8,762,507 times
I certainly don't care what China thinks about me, personally, if they think about me at all. But any sane president should care be careful in dealing with China politically and militarily. Unnecessarily provoking a nation whose technology rivals ours, whose military dwarfs ours, and who wants to expand its sphere of influence throughout Asia could be disastrous, ultimately ending up in war in Korea, the South China Sea, Taiwan, Japan, or elsewhere. At which point we would be forced to support out allies, diplomatically, economically, and perhaps even militarily. That could affect me -- and most Americans -- in any number of ways. Most of which would not be good. Dealing with China ain't all about cheap shoes, Christmas ornaments, and iPhones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies