Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 10:28 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Very interesting what you say Right-wing Radio is doing. I wonder if I could hold my nose and listen to any of it, to see if you're correct? But it shouldn't be surprising. To survive and keep the morons in their audience listening, they have to provide them with someone or something to hate and oppose. They probably burned-out by using liberals and democrats so intensely as their targets during the campaign, so now they have to put up something different. How do you keep numbskull fanatics agitated, after the battle has been won and the enemy driven away?
I listen to all views and then turn them off when they really start to annoy me. Michael Savage who was always pro Trump just layed into him today. I found it quite entertaining.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2016, 10:30 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,340,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why are we talking about Obama. This is about Trump. And btw, do you think he is going to do this for every company planning to leave....doubtful. How much does the middle class have to pay in taxes for these incentives for companies. Do you think the rich will pick up this tab lol
Taxes are being cut for everyone. I think Donald Trump knows a little more about money and the economy than Hillary and Obama. Raising taxes failed, the debt more than doubled under a liberal presidency. You talk about 7 million, meanwhile Obama steals from Medicare to pay for refugees, while he screws the vets who are fighting the refugees war. No wonder the liberals have lost over 1000 legislative seats since 2011.

Old 12-05-2016, 10:33 PM

Quote:
I listen to all views and then turn them off when they really start to annoy me. Michael Savage who was always pro Trump just layed into him today. I found it quite entertaining.
Michael Savage loves Trump and so does his callers. A lot of people love Trump obviously. Look at the beat down the Democrats have taken since 2011.

Now we can finally see a president get things done.

Old 12-05-2016, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Taxes are being cut for everyone. I think Donald Trump knows a little more about money and the economy than Hillary and Obama. Raising taxes failed, the debt more than doubled under a liberal presidency. You talk about 7 million, meanwhile Obama steals from Medicare to pay for refugees, while he screws the vets who are fighting the refugees war. No wonder the liberals have lost over 1000 legislative seats since 2011.

Enough about Obama. He is the outgoing pres. Get over it. And Trumps tax plan really only benefits the rich. Did you even read that whole plan. And Trump had many businesses go bankrupt. So he's not the wiz you think he is. Again 7 million for a thousand jobs is outrageous

Old 12-05-2016, 10:37 PM

Today is Monday, maybe the liberals will have a better week. Doesn't look like it though.

So far today...

* The first recount results came in. Hillary lost the election again.

Old 12-05-2016, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Enough about Obama. He is the outgoing pres. Get over it. And Trumps tax plan really only benefits the rich. Did you even read that whole plan. And Trump had many businesses go bankrupt. So he's not the wiz you think he is. Again 7 million for a thousand jobs is outrageous
Great deal the carrier deal. Meanwhile the Obama/Clinton foreign policy team spent 3 trillion in the middle east... and it got worse. Lol. You're talking about 7 million. Saved all those jobs, factory, ect.

Old 12-05-2016, 10:40 PM

11,120 posts, read 5,583,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Says the Obama lover who racked up our national debt more than the previous 43 presidents combined. He did the opposite of Trump, and racked up more debt than the previous 43 PRESIDENTS COMBINED !!!!!
About half the National Debt increase during Obama's administration, was either set up by his predecessor or due to inflation and predicted increases. The expanding population and its costs, also contributed. The other half was caused by the Republican Congress, which was responsible for most things related to the budget. The President is just a convenient target for his opponents to blame.

Old 12-05-2016, 10:41 PM

30,612 posts, read 18,192,641 times
Quote:
Honestly, conservative radio is going nuts with what Trump is doing. They don't like it at all. And yay let's celebrate what Trump did to save 1,100 jobs. But the company is still sending jobs to Mexico And who do you think is going to pay for the 7 million in financial incentives. Trump is going to make deals like he does in his business world without thinking about us. But we will have to pay for it
They'll more than pay for themselves via income tax (and property taxes that citizens can now continue paying given that they have jobs); I don't know how much Carrier will pay these 1,100 workers per year exactly, but Carrier was going to save $65 million per year had it moved all of the jobs to Mexico, so the sum has to be pretty big. Source: Donald Trump's deal with Carrier could save 1,000 jobs in Indianapolis

Only to the radical alt left is this something to condemn.

Old 12-05-2016, 10:46 PM

Liberal logic.... scoff at Trump for investing 7 million (which the economy will make back) to save 1100 jobs...

Obama/Clinton spend 3 trillion in middle east....for nothing.

Obama takes from vets to pay for refugees.

So vets fight the Syrian civil war, and the Syrians relax in America.

Thank God for Trump.

Old 12-05-2016, 10:50 PM

[quote=Lovetosave;46415821[B]]Liberal logic.... scoff at Trump for investing 7 million (which the economy will make back) to save 1100 jobs...[/b]

Obama/Clinton spend 3 trillion in middle east....for nothing.

Obama takes from vets to pay for refuge

Again 7 million for 1100 jobs is insane. How about negotiating 7 million to keep 100,000 jobs to stay. Now that would be awesome and something to brag about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies