Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 10:35 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Private matter between employer and employee.

None of my business.
If you worked with a white nationalist would you tolerate it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2016, 10:41 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,330,890 times
Most every major figure in American history that was white were "white nationalists" race was the very foundation of American history for most of its history. I highly doubt she is a racist but who cares about losing a crappy job like that. The phillies are awful and that crowd is the bottom of the human barrel

Old 12-06-2016, 11:02 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Yep.

I've worked with all kinds of people that I didn't particularly agree with or even got along with.

Part of life I guess.

How about you?

Old 12-07-2016, 08:37 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Phillies' "Pistachio Girl" Fired For Being A White Nationalist

Interesting-is this considered a wrongful termination by some? Freedom of speech and all that jazz.

Seems the prospect of a Trump Presidency has brought some unsavory folks out of the woodwork.
If she was promoting La Raza it would be different. I don't know why, but way too many people think it is.
Take a look at some videos where she is trying to have a conversation and gets surrounded by a bunch of low lifes shouting at her.

Old 12-07-2016, 08:45 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,330,890 times
Quote:
I worked among blacks who had black and race power slogans on their desk. If a white man or white woman had that on their desk, they would be fired

Old 12-07-2016, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Yep.

I've worked with all kinds of people that I didn't particularly agree with or even got along with.

Part of life I guess.

How about you?
Nope I wouldn't. There would be hell to pay if I found out a coworker was a white nationalist..

Old 12-07-2016, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
I worked among blacks who had black and race power slogans on their desk. If a white man or white woman had that on their desk, they would be fired
What specifically did these black race slogans say?

Old 12-07-2016, 09:06 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
What great things the Nazis have done for the Germans? Thousands of Germans lost their lives after the war, How many Civilian casualties caused by this so called strategic bombing? Germans are still paying for the cost of war. All because of what? ONE crazy ass who perhaps suffered from mental illness!

I can never understand the mentality of the neo-Nazis! They have to be the dumbest people around.

This said, I don't believe any nations should become a Minority-Majority Nation. So if white people and black people want to keep America white/black majority, I have no problem with it.

White people and black people are the original Americans. I am not suggesting that other minorities have no right being here, I am not suggesting that other minorities have not contributed to the American culture. But let's be honest here, you ask any foreigners who are the original Americans? They would tell you white people and black people.

The saddest thing to me as an American is to see white and black refuse to get along. It is just... sad.

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 12-07-2016 at 09:18 AM..

Old 12-07-2016, 09:09 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Nope I wouldn't. There would be hell to pay if I found out a coworker was a white nationalist..
So it doesn't matter how good a worker that person is. Doesn't even matter if that person shows no bias at work. You're going to stalk that person. It doesn't bother me one bit if people want to be around others who look like them. As long as no ones rights are being violated I really don't care.
The loud crazy ones I like. I know exactly how they feel and deal with them easy enough. Granted no one wants a screamer who is telling people they shouldnt live or work in certain places.

Old 12-07-2016, 09:12 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
So it doesn't matter how good a worker that person is. Doesn't even matter if that person shows no bias at work. You're going to stalk that person.
no doubt he would, all while giving high-fives of approval to any and all black nationalists in the immediate vicinity
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies