Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 06:30 PM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Keith Ellison is a great choice for DNC chair.. I haven't heard Keith say anything Anti-Semitic.
He's very comparable to David Duke...very little difference.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2016, 06:40 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
I find it fascinating that some globalists such as Soros appear to be anti-israel and plan to flood Israel with refugees like they did to Europe.

A lot of the conspiracy nuts think the "joos" run everything in america and indeed they have a lot of power but there are other factions of billionaires that appear to have their differing ideas...

It's a blanket statement though to say that because a few democrats appear to be anti Semitic that the entire party is. There is a faction of anti-zionists among republicans while most are staunchly pro zionist.. the anti zionist are just the conspiracy types with no real political power though.

It's a factual statement to say that jews dominate hollywood, the banking, financial system, and politics though. It's simply a statement of fact. However there are clearly powerful billionaires out there who are not in the pocket of Israel. I'm curious to see which billionaires end up winning....

Old 12-06-2016, 06:50 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Here we go with the lies and nonsense again. David Duke is an unapologetic white nationalist and a turd of a man. And I use the term "man" loosely with that guy. Keith is an up and coming congressman with a bright future. Most of the hate by the right against Keith stems from him being black and Muslim..

Old 12-06-2016, 06:52 PM

979 posts, read 490,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
How exactly is he very comparable to David Duke? I would love to see this comparison.

Old 12-06-2016, 08:31 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,952,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
How exactly is he very comparable to David Duke? I would love to see this comparison.
You and SHABAZZ need to research why the ADL came out against him and declared him unacceptable for the position.

P.S. The ADL is not a conservative organization.

Old 12-06-2016, 08:39 PM

979 posts, read 490,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
You and SHABAZZ need to research why the ADL came out against him and declared him unacceptable for the position.

I don't really concern myself with what the ADL thinks, they seem to have their own agenda that I don't really agree with. The ADL seem to have their priorities out of wack in regards to who they do and don't go after.

Old 12-06-2016, 08:58 PM

772 posts, read 390,477 times
The Saudi's and other Islamic terrorist countries must be lining the democratic coffers with lots of oil money.

Remember the democrats are the "pay to play" party. (Look how much oil money was donated to the Clinton Foundation)

I think it's pure stupidity, that the politicians listed above are backing a man who religion teaches him that white people are devils.

Old 12-06-2016, 10:23 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,464 times
Quote:

I can care less about what the Anti-Defamation League thinks about Keith. They're critical of anybody that doesn't toe the pro-Israel line. My personal opinion is we need to be impartial on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict or we need to step back and let them and others mediate the situation...

Here's a little food for thought. There appears to be different opinions from the same organization...

Quote:
Jonathan Greenblatt, the head of the Anti-Defamation League, called Mr. Ellison “an important ally in the fight against anti-Semitism” but said he had taken positions on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict “on which we strongly differ and that concern us.”
Democrats, ADL go harder on Keith Ellison than they did on Steve Bannon

Old 12-07-2016, 12:44 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,536,658 times
Quote:

Ellison said US foreign policy shouldnt be dictated by what 7 million people in Israel think.

I doubt you actually disagree with him, but anytime someone says anything negative about Israel, you make it racial.

Old 12-07-2016, 12:54 AM

5,738 posts, read 5,442,133 times
I'm sorry but just because the anti-defamation league doesn't like someone means that no one should?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies