Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2016, 10:14 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,543,687 times

Advertisements

How did they get this way? Parents who over-coddled them, made sure they got a trophy no matter what?

Or parents who ignored them and made them feel insignificant? But what keeps them from keeping their big mouths shut and makes them think it's ok to spout off at inappropriate times?

I honestly believe that Liberals do not really care about much of what they push for, they are just always going to go against the prevailing sentiment and the majority.

That is why there are so many conflicts with their agenda. Like pushing for women's rights and Islam at the same time. That would be like supporting the Jewish and the Nazi's at the same time.

But in the end, I think they crave attention. They are liberal and they want everyone to know it at all times.

Like Kathy Griffin who just can't keep her big mouth shut when Megyn Kelly is trying to give a speech.

Kathy Griffin Heckles Megyn Kelly's Speech at THR Event | Hollywood Reporter

Old 12-08-2016, 10:21 AM

15,867 posts, read 21,455,012 times
Pot, meet kettle.

Old 12-08-2016, 10:25 AM

3,639 posts, read 3,343,412 times
It's almost as if OP thinks that liberals are all millenials. There exists liberals of all ages and backgrounds.

Old 12-08-2016, 10:28 AM

5,252 posts, read 4,680,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
How did they get this way? Parents who over-coddled them, made sure they got a trophy no matter what?

Or parents who ignored them and made them feel insignificant? But what keeps them from keeping their big mouths shut and makes them think it's ok to spout off at inappropriate times?

I honestly believe that Liberals do not really care about much of what they push for, they are just always going to go against the prevailing sentiment and the majority.

That is why there are so many conflicts with their agenda. Like pushing for women's rights and Islam at the same time. That would be like supporting the Jewish and the Nazi's at the same time.

But in the end, I think they crave attention. They are liberal and they want everyone to know it at all times.

Like Kathy Griffin who just can't keep her big mouth shut when Megyn Kelly is trying to give a speech.

I think the bigger question is why PullMyFinger seems so bitter, not to mention ill informed.

Old 12-08-2016, 10:28 AM

18,422 posts, read 19,036,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post

sometimes you are so funny you crack me up!

Old 12-08-2016, 10:29 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,543,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf39us View Post
It's almost as if OP thinks that liberals are all millenials. There exists liberals of all ages and backgrounds.
MOST people grow up and become conservative or at least moderate. The damaged ones keep burning that flag into their 70's. Which is just beyond weird to me.

But it's a free country and I'm thankful for them as much as anyone. I'm just wondering what people think about what makes them tick.

I know fantastic parents who raise kids who grow up to be drug addicts. It's not always the parent's fault.

Maybe that is what liberalism is, a drug. They get high on it because they love the reactions.

Old 12-08-2016, 10:30 AM

78,452 posts, read 60,652,129 times
I personally think that every thread in this forum that is just a blanket generalized attack on repubs, dems, libs, cons etc. should be deleted and the OP infracted.

Old 12-08-2016, 10:31 AM

1,362 posts, read 875,589 times
"Why are Liberals often so low class and childish?" asks PullMyFinger.

Old 12-08-2016, 10:31 AM

5,252 posts, read 4,680,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf39us View Post
I guess we could all bail on here and call out the op's post as a rant brought on by conservatism, but--that would be painting folks with a very big brush.

Old 12-08-2016, 10:41 AM

18,422 posts, read 19,036,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jertheber View Post
I guess we could all bail on here and call out the op's post as a rant brought on by conservatism, but--that would be painting folks with a very big brush.

finger, an artist at heart who knew?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies