Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2016, 07:44 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,084,005 times

Advertisements

This sick and twisted activity is actually becoming more and more commonplace...

Those who use drugs cannot stand those who don't and then choose to poison them...

In this case...

Pot again

Waiting for tox results but the 17 year old has apparently admitted to it

Sickened students suspect marijuana-laced gummy bears | FOX6Now.com

Great..send your kid to school and have some scrote try to get them high

Lots of these stories out there now...with many more to come

Are potheads lonely..and anti social... That would be an interesting premise to investigate

Meanwhile...more permit applications

I can't wait for drug users to defend the action of giving their drug to other people
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2016, 07:52 AM

1,285 posts, read 591,323 times
Nope.

“However, we have not confirmed that. This is simply what we are being told by some of the patients.”
A 17-year-old male student was taken into custody, but released without being charged"

Old 12-07-2016, 08:10 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
This issue seems to have a particular significance for you. So much so that you forget some things. Slipping Mickeys to people is sure nothing new. I believe the term was coined in the early 1930s, and was described otherwise till that time. The world is full of ***holes. I've seen this happen all the time. Some clown thinks it would be funny to slip someone a mind altering substance and watch the show. It's happened to people I care a great deal for. Those responsible also paid dearly for doing it.

Happens with alcohol all the time. Some clown spikes the Prom punch with a half gallon of Everclear. I agree. It's a stupid and low down, belly crawling stunt. However I don't think the current move to decriminalize/legalize pot has caused any kind of surge in people doing this any more than they already have been.

I have had my own share of run ins with belly crawling drunks and drug dealers/users who are wastes of human tissue. However as far as people who smoke pot, I have friends who do, regularly, for various reasons including recreation. In lieu of alcohol mostly, due to it's far less destructive effects. People will smoke, drink, use any number of things legal or not. Well, they do. Does that create problems? Oh hell yes! That's where the distinction between use and abuse is made.

So long as substances exist at all, that's going to happen. It can't be eradicated or even curtailed by government interference. All that does is make the cartels money. Serious money. Money worth killing people en masse over. That is a far larger problem than the substances themselves create by people using them. Volstead proved that, beyond any doubt, and now the same mistake is being made with other substances expecting different results? Didn't Einstein coin a quote about that?

Old 12-07-2016, 10:58 AM

32,634 posts, read 47,975,309 times
My life experience with pot smokers is that they tend to have a missionary complex about their drug and go around trying to get everyone to try it.

There are plenty of stories about pot users slipping drugs into food to give to unsuspecting persons.

Old 12-07-2016, 11:09 AM

22,216 posts, read 21,655,217 times
People should be made to use pot ..... even babies!!!!

If everyone had to smoke 10 joints a day, then they would realize that pot is the answer to every problem in the world today.

Old 12-07-2016, 11:10 AM

307 posts, read 245,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwoodsmoke View Post
My life experience with pot smokers is that they tend to have a missionary complex about their drug and go around trying to get everyone to try it.

There are plenty of stories about pot users slipping drugs into food to give to unsuspecting persons.
I would love to read those....care to share some links?

Old 12-07-2016, 11:14 AM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwoodsmoke View Post

Yes, they think it's hilarious to do that to people who have previously stated that they don't have any desire to smoke or eat the drug. I can't imagine what would cause someone to think that's not only ok, but "hilarious". Idiots. I can't stand the hypocrisy of some people. Do it in your own home, **** about it, don't drive after smoking it, don't stink of it, don't spray that God awful patchouli around, stop pestering people who think it's disgusting. Why is that so hard for some people?

Old 12-07-2016, 11:26 AM

5,658 posts, read 6,272,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Those who use drugs cannot stand those who don't and then choose to poison them...
Wow, wherever did you find such a broad brush with which to make such sweeping generalizations?
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Are potheads lonely... and anti-social... That would be an interesting premise to investigate...
Since cannabis users are not some monolithic identity group, that's not a relevant question. But here's one: Is notmeofficer lonely... and anti-social?

Are you accusing anyone who uses cannabis of also wanting to administer drugs to people without their knowledge? Do you realize you sound like a whiny kid using 2nd-grader logic when you assert things like that?

Old 12-07-2016, 11:54 AM

45,201 posts, read 26,417,923 times
My suggestion to those so offended :if you are vehemently opposed to smoking pot, don't associate with pot smokers.

Old 12-07-2016, 12:22 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,924,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
My suggestion to those so offended :if you are vehemently opposed to smoking pot, don't associate with pot smokers.
OP is consumed by it. I will never understand that mindframe.

He is not better than any stoner he criticizes, considering it is all he cares about in life-just the opposite end of the spectrum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies