Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 07:57 AM

7,801 posts, read 6,374,746 times

Advertisements

I know and have explained why it is NOT an evolutionary dead end. I have asked you SEVERAL times why you think it IS one. But you have dodged, run away and ignored the requests. And I suspect I know why. I could link you to my post where I first asked you if you like. A post you simply ignored and ran away from. It is one of many. You know it. I know it. And I somewhat suspect just about every reader of this thread knows it. You simply made a scientific claim that you have NO WAY of backing up. Again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2016, 08:22 AM

1,850 posts, read 820,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post
I know and have explained why it is NOT an evolutionary dead end.
That's probably what you think you did, but just as with your last argument, that wasn't the case.

Old 12-14-2016, 08:35 AM

5,067 posts, read 2,278,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
No. I'm not sure where you are reading this into what I said.

I was attempting to illustrate that, even with a perceived deficit, say, if the white, straight guy wasn't particularly fit...he would STILL have the advantage over a fit, brown, gay man in the court of public opinion (and in that of many hiring managers).

I know SOOO many fit, white, gay men. Of course I do.

I know plenty of fit, white, straight men, too.
Don't be so sure of that. There's a definite bias against overweight people in hiring.

"Weight/height discrimination is prevalent in American society and is relatively close to reported rates of racial discrimination, particularly among women." International Journal of Obesity - Perceptions of weight discrimination: prevalence and comparison to race and gender discrimination in America

Old 12-14-2016, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njquestions View Post
That's probably what you think you did, but just as with your last argument, that wasn't the case.
See what I mean? You simply can not back up the claim you made. Guess what? I have a prediction. Your NEXT post to me will ALSO dodge giving any scientific evidence to back up the scientific claim you made. Whereas I can, and many times HAVE, explained on this forum why the claim you make is wrong. I can do it again. You cant. And guess what else? I have a question that I can ask you that you simply will not be able to answer with your "thinking" on the issue too.

Old 12-19-2016, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post
See what I mean? You simply can not back up the claim you made. Guess what? I have a prediction. Your NEXT post to me will ALSO dodge giving any scientific evidence to back up the scientific claim you made. Whereas I can, and many times HAVE, explained on this forum why the claim you make is wrong. I can do it again. You cant. And guess what else? I have a question that I can ask you that you simply will not be able to answer with your "thinking" on the issue too.
That's a lot of words to say that you don't understand why homosexuality is an evolutionary dead end.

Old 12-19-2016, 01:37 PM

46,952 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
That's a lot of words to say that you don't understand why homosexuality is an evolutionary dead end.
Monty Python: An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition.

njquestions: No it isn't!

Old 12-20-2016, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Well thank you for proving my prediction right at least.

Guess what my next prediction is? Your next post will ALSO dodge giving any arguments or evidence that supports your claim that " homosexuality is an evolutionary dead end".

Why? Cos you got none thats why.

Old 12-20-2016, 05:54 AM

This conversation with you is like the equivalent of homosexuality in the eyes of nature.

Old 12-20-2016, 06:00 AM

And the prediction comes true again. You still have not argued for, or backed up, your claim. At all. Even a little bit. YOU claimed homosexuality is an evolutionary dead end but YOU can not substantiate that claim. And it is quite comical to watch you squirm knowing as well as I do that you can not.

Guess what? The NEXT post from you is not going to have any evidence for the claim either. Watch..... here it comes.... will I get three for three..... you know I will....

Old 12-20-2016, 06:01 AM

BTW, I put you on ignore, which is sort of like if I late term aborted you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies