Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who is the Most Irritating, Hypocrite actor You know?
Matt Damon 3 4.62%
Liam Neeson 4 6.15%
Ben Afflck 7 10.77%
Sean Penn 11 16.92%
Madonna 9 13.85%
Rosie O'donald 18 27.69%
I don't know, I hate them all, why can't they just keep out of Politics 27 41.54%
Somebody please make them stop, this is too much, it is too muc 4 6.15%
I can't even go to a movie anymore with all these hypocrites and their politics 17 26.15%
Pass the popcorn, you anti-American traitor, Let's what Matt kill people and then talk about gun controll 5 7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2016, 11:04 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times

Advertisements

Woman of the Year?

Have we fallen so freaking far that this woman gets chosen to be a role model, woman of the year? Are you freaking kidding me?

The woman stands up and offers sexual favors which makes me want to throw up and they give her woman of the year? Has this country fallen so freaking low?

Madonna gets emotional and talks about rape during Billboard honors | Fox News

Yeah, Go ahead and teach your daughters to give sexual favors for what they want?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2016, 02:44 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,444,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Woman of the Year?

Have we fallen so freaking far that this woman gets chosen to be a role model, woman of the year? Are you freaking kidding me?

The woman stands up and offers sexual favors which makes me want to throw up and they give her woman of the year? Has this country fallen so freaking low?

Madonna gets emotional and talks about rape during Billboard honors | Fox News

Yeah, Go ahead and teach your daughters to give sexual favors for what they want?
Sexual favors?? Like party favors? Condom-mints?

Can't wait to see those balloon animals!

Old 12-10-2016, 03:07 PM

2 posts, read 1,070 times
Default hate them all

Dear Hollywood celebrities,

You exist for my entertainment. Some of you are great eye candy. Some of you can deliver a line with such conviction that you bring tears to my eyes. Some of you can scare the crap out of me. Others make me laugh. But you all have one thing in common, you only have a place in my world to entertain me. That’s it.

You make your living pretending to be someone else. Playing dress up like a 6 year old. You live
in a make believe world in front of a camera. And often when you are away from one too. Your entire existence depends on my patronage.

I’ll crank the organ grinder; you dance.

I don’t really care where you stand on issues. Honestly, your stance matters far less to me than that of my neighbor. You see, you aren’t real. I turn off my TV or shut down my computer and you cease to exist in my world. Once I am done with you, I can put you back in your little box until I want you to entertain me again.

I don’t care that you think the BP executives deserve the death penalty. But I bet you looked cute saying it.

And you? Really? I’m supposed to care what the director of fluffy tripe made for gullible people thinks about global warming or gun control? Get back into your bubble. I’ll let you know when I’m in the mood for something blue and shiny.

And I'm also supposed to care that you will leave this great country if Trump becomes president? Ha. Please don't forget to close the door behind you. We'd like to reserve your seat for someone who loves this country and really wants to be here.

Make me laugh, or cry. Scare me. But realize that the only words of yours that matter are scripted. I might agree with some of you from time to time, but it doesn’t matter. In my world, you exist solely for my entertainment

So, shut your pie hole and dance, monkey!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies