Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2016, 09:02 PM

27,223 posts, read 46,893,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Is she back to Hillary Rodham Clinton again? Because she dropped the Rodham part during her campaign, and obviously caked on the makeup THICK.

Here she is whining about "fake news" Or in other words "truthful news that hurt Hillary"

Clinton blasts 'epidemic' of fake news | TheHill
I thought she looked better than her last appearance and there seems to still be food on the table as she didn't look like,she lost an ounce, actually the oposite.

I'm glad that losing seems to be good for her health.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2016, 09:12 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,564,103 times
I wonder what Huma and Weiner are up to.

Looks like Weiner is apparently broke and had to leave fancy sex rehab early

"Anthony Weiner is apparently so broke that he had to cut short his rehabilitation for sexting addiction at a Tennessee ranch.

“His family wanted him to stay 90 days, but he had to leave because he ran out of money,” one source told me.

It is believed Weiner — known as Carlos Danger by some crotch-shot recipients — was billed $25,000 for the 35-day program at the Recovery Ranch.

“His parents took out a mortgage on their house to pay for his rehab,” my source said."

Anthony Weiner too broke to stay in sex rehab | Page Six

Old 12-08-2016, 09:20 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,192,293 times
As opposed to the birther boy looking young and saintly?

Old 12-08-2016, 09:24 PM

3,876 posts, read 2,252,632 times
Quote:
Is she back to Hillary Rodham Clinton again? Because she dropped the Rodham part during her campaign, and obviously caked on the makeup THICK.

Here she is whining about "fake news" Or in other words "truthful news that hurt Hillary"

Shes scared!

WIKILEAKS HAS EXPOSED HER.

That evil witch needs to be strung up! People should be marching to her home with pitch forks and burning torches.

She tried to lie and cheat her way into the white house and still didn't win. We have been blessed.

I hope she gets her just due and ends up behind bars for her crimes.

Old 12-08-2016, 09:28 PM

1,850 posts, read 825,020 times
LMAO, the Hill forced to report on PizzaGate.

Old 12-08-2016, 09:36 PM

31,846 posts, read 17,706,950 times
I don't think she looks bad given her age and what some people look like at 70. She's just hard to like.

Old 12-08-2016, 09:38 PM

1,850 posts, read 825,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
I wonder what Huma and Weiner are up to.

Looks like Weiner is apparently broke and had to leave fancy sex rehab early

"Anthony Weiner is apparently so broke that he had to cut short his rehabilitation for sexting addiction at a Tennessee ranch.

“His family wanted him to stay 90 days, but he had to leave because he ran out of money,” one source told me.

It is believed Weiner — known as Carlos Danger by some crotch-shot recipients — was billed $25,000 for the 35-day program at the Recovery Ranch.

“His parents took out a mortgage on their house to pay for his rehab,” my source said."

Anthony Weiner too broke to stay in sex rehab | Page Six
This makes no sense, since Huma is undoubtedly filthy rich (filthy being the operative word, since it was all ill-gotten) and even if they're formally divorced then he'd be half filthy rich.

Old 12-08-2016, 09:45 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,736,715 times
Quote:

I remember when OJ Simpson came out after the acquittal (or maybe it was before, who knows) and said "im going to look for the REAL killers" and my first thought was "what, as opposed to the FAKE killers?"

Since he was being accused, that was a 'fake accusation' so he was going to set the record straight on 'fake news' and go for those REAL killers, this is similar to what Hillary is doing and similar to what the media is doing by screaming 'fake news'.

Anyone not born last night knows that fake news is really 'news i don't agree with or news that's true and makes me look bad because i'm the one peddling falsehoods"

We all know that internet sleuths, twitter and youtube celebs only have one thing that keeps them going, and that's their brand and their word. When you listen to David Seaman on youtube, he's shouting about PG being real, you know what? If it turns out that its fake, Seaman is finished, his channel is done, his career is over as a media member, so he's got a lot more on the line to be RIGHT than CNN, if PG turns out to be exposed as true and there are arrests and information from the actual police or Fibby, does CNN go out of business for being 'wrong' about it being fake? No, they keep chugging along as usual, no harm no foul, but if Seaman or anyone on the net who's wrong about this, they're finito, career over.

Give me the indy journalist who has EVERYTHING to lose vs the surrogate journalist who's working for a monster company who's being shielded by the power of their corporation and billionaire owners, they don't have much to lose so yeah, they can shout "fake" and suffer zero consequences if they're wrong, just like they were totally wrong about this election, wrong on the winner and wrong on how close it would be.

Old 12-08-2016, 09:55 PM

27,767 posts, read 16,282,774 times
If she weren't a "fake person perhaps she would have stood a chance. I'm not sure even a funeral director could doll her up by 2020

Old 12-08-2016, 09:57 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,929,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Who's worse...Hillary being bitter for losing, or Trump voters winning and STILL being bitter?

I think we all know the answer. Why you guys are so bitter and disappointed escapes me, but it seems to me that you should be glad you won instead of whining about it.
I believe you are mistaking bitter and disappointment for gloating.. We are hardly bitter or disappointed, but we are certainly enjoying gloating..!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies