Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2016, 07:07 AM

15,640 posts, read 10,398,506 times

Advertisements

I don't like Hillary's personality or her politics, but why do people always feel free to refer to a woman as "looking old"? You never hear such criticism about the appearance of male politicians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2016, 07:08 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,378,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
That woman has been a thorn in the side of most men in this country for a long time. I mean she did her part...she had the mental breakdown after her devastating defeat.

Her supporters cried real tears for us on national TV.

She's blaming everyone but herself for her loss.

Sorry, just a few weeks just ain't gonna cut it.
Most men rather than people? That's very specific. How so?

Old 12-09-2016, 07:09 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,123,976 times
Saw the photo of her at Harry Reid's portrait unveiling. She looks like she now has some sort of physical issue.
She will age quickly after her second national beating.

Old 12-09-2016, 07:28 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,033,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
To be completely frank, I wish I were only disappointed and pouting, but I'm not. I'm frightened.
That's hilarious. Can you tell us exactly what frightens you? Something factual? I'd really like to know.

Old 12-09-2016, 07:29 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
That's hilarious. Can you tell us exactly what frightens you? Something factual? I'd really like to know.
Some people might be afraid that they have to either get a job, or get a real job.

Old 12-09-2016, 07:29 AM

1,850 posts, read 821,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I don't like Hillary's personality or her politics, but why do people always feel free to refer to a woman as "looking old"? You never hear such criticism about the appearance of male politicians.
On the other hand, male politicians don't usually spend so much time and energy on makeup.

Old 12-09-2016, 07:38 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,472,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Al Gore looks old too

Old 12-09-2016, 07:41 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,102,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Who's worse...Hillary being bitter for losing, or Trump voters winning and STILL being bitter?

I think we all know the answer. Why you guys are so bitter and disappointed escapes me, but it seems to me that you should be glad you won instead of whining about it.
We are bitter because the Clintons are still threats to our nation.

Hillary is calling for congress to restrict our freedom of speech because the internet was used to expose how evil, and corrupt her, and her husband truly are.

Make no mistake, Hillary, the establishment candidate, lost because of the freedom of speech, and the internet.

Evil, corrupt politicians no longer have a monopoly on information through the msm. They are desperate to regain control of the message, and remove the power that free speech, and the internet gives the people.

Old 12-09-2016, 07:43 AM

1,850 posts, read 821,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Al Gore looks old too
Correction: He looks fat and old. And Bill Clinton looks like he's about to die at any minute.

Old 12-09-2016, 07:45 AM

30,172 posts, read 11,815,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverBird View Post
Curious to see what y'all will look like at age 70, if you're still kickin'.

You guys cant let go, can you? Trump won, Hillary lost, get over it.
She is still out there not getting over it. Doing fundraisers like she is still running. Blaming others for losing. Now its fake news. How about having most of the media in her back pocket? How about not having the server in her house and taking states like Michigan and Pennsylvania seriously? How about taking responsibility for her actions?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies