Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 10:32 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Hillary has claimed many times...........Republicans are her enemy, this came from Hillary's own mouth! President Obama has said basically the same thing!
Turns out they were right. They actually didn't go far enough. Republicans are a threat to the very foundation of America itself. They handed the government over to Trump and his cabal of billionaires, military generals, white nationalists and russian apologists; all the while claiming that they were going to return the government to the people.
They are doing exactly the opposite.
There are no "people" in Trump's government, there are only special interests and factions represented. The anti climate change faction. The Oil industry. The anti labor faction. The anti education system faction. The big, big ,big, money faction, the anti diversity faction, the anti woman faction, the anti social program faction and most of all, The Russian faction.
They defend Trump's denial of the conclusions of 17 of the United States Top intelligence agencies and are using Trump as cover to dismantle all of the nation's economic safety nets and hand the government over to Russian control.
Republicans are spineless scum with not a backbone between the lot of them. The masses who support them are a mindless, ignorant mob.

The bumper sticker slogan "take our country back" will resonate among clear thinking individuals who will stand up to the fatal disease that is Donald Trump and his vicious mob of blowhards.

It has taken 240 years for America to evolve our system of government to what it is today. Liberty, Justice and Freedom for all. And is still a work in progress. With Trump's cabinet picks and his total rejection of his various agencies designed to specifically assist him, he is in the process of dismantling the work of centuries in the next 6 months.
He and his misguided followers are the incarnation of pure evil made manifest.

This I truly believe from my core being.

Last edited by mohawkx; 12-12-2016 at 11:21 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2016, 11:05 AM

2,359 posts, read 1,034,793 times
Tina Fey? Pfffft. What a sniveling lightweight.

If I have to spend any more time listening to her valueless opinion, I'm going to have to send her a bill for services rendered.

Old 12-12-2016, 11:18 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,726,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Turns out they were right. They actually didn't go far enough. Republicans are a threat to the very foundation of America itself. They handed the government over to Trump and his cabal of billionaires, military generals, white nationalists and russian apologists; all the while claiming that they were going to return the government to the people.
They are doing exactly the opposite.
There are no "people" in Trump's government, there are only special interests and factions represented. The anti climate change faction. The Oil industry. The anti labor faction. The anti education system faction. The big, big ,big, money faction, the anti diversity faction, the anti woman faction, the anti social program faction and most of all, The Russian faction.
They defend Trump's denial of the conclusions of 17 of the United States Top intelligence agencies and are using Trump as cover to dismantle all of the nations economic safety nets and hand the government over to Russian control.
Republicans are spineless scum with not a backbone between the lot of them. The masses who support them are a mindless, ignorant mob.

The bumper sticker slogan "take our country back" will resonate among clear thinking individuals who will stand up to the fatal disease that is Donald Trump and his vicious mob of blowhards.

It has taken 240 years for America to evolve our system of government to what it is today. Liberty, Justice and Freedom for all. And is still a work in progress. With Trump's cabinet picks and his total rejection of his various agencies designed to specifically assist him, he is in the process of dismantling the work of centuries in the next 6 months.
He and his misguided followers are the incarnation of pure evil made manifest.

This I truly believe from my core being.
With all due respect and genuine concern for a fellow American might I suggest any one of the following.......

The 5 individual drugs that can be used as mood stabilizers are:

lithium (Camcolit, Liskonum, Priadel, Lithonate, Litarex, Li-liquid)
carbamazepine (Tegretol)
lamotrigine (Lamictal)
valproate (Depakote, Epilim)
asenapine (Sycrest)

Old 12-12-2016, 11:27 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
With all due respect and genuine concern for a fellow American might I suggest any one of the following.......

The 5 individual drugs that can be used as mood stabilizers are:

lithium (Camcolit, Liskonum, Priadel, Lithonate, Litarex, Li-liquid)
carbamazepine (Tegretol)
lamotrigine (Lamictal)
valproate (Depakote, Epilim)
asenapine (Sycrest)
Thank you for the concern. My mood is fine. I'm clear minded, see what's going on from decades of experience and draw conclusions based on fact, research and current information. The reps from this post tells me there's many here among us who agree with my conclusions.

But I'll certainly take your pharmacological recommendations under advisement.

Old 12-12-2016, 11:33 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njquestions View Post
That's odd, Tina Fey getting upset at people who make fun of other people? Can't quite put my finger on ...oh, right, she's an idiot. There we go.

BTW, Tina Fey isn't funny. Her whole deal was she's a female comedian and she used to look halfway decent.

Her claim to fame was that she looked a lot like Palin a decade ago. Now that Palin is irrelevant, so is Fey.

Yes she is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
Tina Fey? Pfffft. What a sniveling lightweight.

If I have to spend any more time listening to her valueless opinion, I'm going to have to send her a bill for services rendered.
She's a white billionaire hating white woman who stumps for American Express... not a hypocrite at all.

Old 12-12-2016, 11:35 AM

1,548 posts, read 913,188 times
Whenever people compare someone to Hitler or something to Nazi Germany they immediately lose credibility. Not that she had any to begin with. It's strange but I used to like she and Letterman very much, when they were doing what they're best at - comedy. I don't need to hear their opinions.

Old 12-12-2016, 01:25 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,454,917 times
Why are these celebs so upset and bitter ? They are worth millions more than any other liberal could dream of .
Do they think this is what their fans want to hear ? Ridiculous hysteria about the next President?

Also if people really thought Trump was Hitler would they really say anything ? Wouldn't they be worried about being killed ?

Old 12-12-2016, 02:58 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,330,349 times
Tina fey is complaining of trump making fun of people, her show on netflix and ridiculing of a mans appearance led to his suicide. Tina Fey spotted for first time since suicide of Dr. Fredric Brandt in NYC | Daily Mail Online

When celebrities and leftists are mocking and ridiculing people, its "free speech" what our "founding fathers fought for", when they dont like something they hear its "hate speech" and censor it

Old 12-12-2016, 09:14 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
Yeah, like Hillary would be so much better. I can see her choices for the head of Department of Health and Human Services and the Secretary Of Education. The Child Catcher from " Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" and Herbert The Pervert from The Family Guy.

Old 12-12-2016, 11:05 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
Tina fey is complaining of trump making fun of people, her show on netflix and ridiculing of a mans appearance led to his suicide. Tina Fey spotted for first time since suicide of Dr. Fredric Brandt in NYC | Daily Mail Online

When celebrities and leftists are mocking and ridiculing people, its "free speech" what our "founding fathers fought for", when they dont like something they hear its "hate speech" and censor it
Sometimes I wonder if liberals plan is to torture people and call them Nazis, hitler etc until they all snap and conclude the only relief is to come to bear. I think they really are hoping for and trying to stir up a conflict. I truly believe they are projecting their own hitler and Stalinist wet fantasies. They give off plenty of slips and tip offs if you pay attention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies