Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2016, 08:58 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,657,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
And everyone who believes the Russians wanted Trump over Hillary and hacked the election, put on your tin foil helmets and stand on your heads to await further transmissions.
no, you're getting the actual, no holds barred, real scoop. Here and now. You can bet your first born on it, Icy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2016, 09:02 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,240,837 times
Anyone that believes this is anything more than the losers of the last election trying to pull a win from a loss, is delusional.

Old 12-12-2016, 09:02 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,469,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Wasn't that Valerie thingy about the false stories that Saddam was planning a Nuclear Program? Valerie or her Hubby disputed that and the Administration leaked out the fact she was CIA and blew her cover? The Nerve Gas and Poison Gas that Saddam was supposed to have, Intel, Bush said came from the CIA.
"Bush 'said' came from the CIA..."

Old 12-13-2016, 01:13 AM

8,278 posts, read 6,271,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
That would be "Cozy Bear" and "Fancy Bear" the names used by the fronts of The Russian Secret Intelligence and the FSB, who did the hacking. Ironically, they used a computer with Russian-language settings by a user named "Feliks Dzerzhinsky." Dzerzhinsky was the founder of the Cheka, the Soviet secret police—a figure whose mythic renown was signaled by a fifteen-ton bronze statue that once stood in front of KGB headquarters.
But perhaps that's too much info.

Folks we've been had and Trump's propaganda cadres are out in the internet spreading his fertilizer.
You not the least of them, Boris.

Joke's on the US citizens but I promise you, this whole nasty crypto coup will come out shortly.

Meanwhile, Trump will name Tillerson secretary of state tomorrow, Tuesday, completing the coup..
Dude Fancy Bear is a very very good hacking group. Let's see, do you think they became known as a very good hacking group because they make rookie mistakes? Or because they didn't?

The breadcrumbs are too obvious. Oh its a Russian IP must be Russia, or a compromised machine in Russia. Used a Cyrillic keyboard, or set their keyboard layout to Cyrillic, called Feliks Dzerzhinsky? It couldn't be more obvious if they'd left a plain text file in the drive root saying "You've been hacked by the GRU hacking crew", and just as likely.

The difference between a good crew and bad crew is whether they leave their identity behind. What you have is the digital security equivalent of leaving the robbers name address and social security number on a card in the place that the stolen 5000 carat diamond was lying. Not only that, but that was knowing that the diamond was going to go on public sale shortly afterwards under its known name. Do you honestly believe that a group that puts the shivers up governments is going to leave such huge clues to their ID?

It's way too neat. Using a tenth man protocol I'd be letting the 10th man investigate Fancy Bear and the other 9 investigating other options.

Old 12-13-2016, 03:25 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Watched Kelly file last night, (someone else was filling in) and they went from start to end pretending that the investigation was all about trying to change the outcome of the election. Even Huckabee was there feigning outrage over liberals trying to change the outcome.

How clueless can they be?

Seeing it helped me understand where some posters here come up with the things they post.

Old 12-13-2016, 03:50 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
Regardless of who the the messenger was, the content was the issue for me. If I over hear someone talking about another person in a negative way and I tell that person. I am not the bad guy in the story. The back stabber is.
As far as Russia meddling in our elections. I don't think the USA has the moral high ground in the discussion. How many elections in other countries have we meddled in? How many governments have we toppled simply because we disagreed with them? How many corrupt leaders have we backed and help to keep in power in spite of the corruption, human rights violations and worse. Examples would be: The Government of South Vietnam, The Shah of Iran, and too many to mention in South America.

Old 12-13-2016, 03:50 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurn350 View Post
The media is just desperate to find a new narrative in order to delegitimize Trump's presidency. This story discussed here is only the latest.
Why would they want to delegitimize his presidency?

Old 12-13-2016, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
FFS!!! These are the same people that told us Saddam had WMDs!!!!!

I really wonder if the people in the CIA had mothers that had any children that lived.

Damn.
I thought the CIA told us they didn't have WMDs. I think it was GWB who insisted Iraq had them, not the CIA.

Old 12-13-2016, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Hmmm...let's see.

If Hillary won the election after a series of hacked Trump campaign e-mails showed Trump and his inner circle to be a bunch of conniving creeps with zero respect for the voters or an honest election process, and if after losing the election Trump voters squawked for two weeks about recounts and the popular vote, and if that went nowhere and the conversation changed to possibly convincing electors to vote for Trump instead of Hillary, and if even that failed and some anonymous source claimed that 17 federal agencies concluded that Russia was behind the hacking and that they intended to help Hillary defeat Trump, I would have to ask what the proof might happen to be.
I'll be honest with you now.

I don't believe you.

Old 12-13-2016, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Well you think Wrong! If it exposes corruption and underhanded dealings, it does not matter who exposes it to the American People. Whoever exposed the information made us more informed, and righted what would have been a Gross Injustice to our Values and the Constitution. It exposed an intentional attempted "FIX" of our Fair election system by the Corrupt DNC. Thats what the Snake Oil folks are really mad about. The Roaches had the lights turned on and we saw them.
We'll see when your comrades really start helping us poor little Americans out how wonderful they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies