Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2016, 11:58 PM

1,650 posts, read 1,115,071 times

Advertisements

What is spirit cooking?

Old 12-09-2016, 11:58 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,471,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohemka View Post
Reynolds is up.
lol

Old 12-10-2016, 12:00 AM

1,478 posts, read 788,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Chilles View Post
The Podesta brothers are some VERY strange dudes - for sure.

If they lived in Guatemala, they would be hunted down like wild pigs, fashioned with rubber car tires over their bodies, and then burned alive. Here in America, they're revered and protected. Kinda tells you where we're going in the long run.....
Unfortunately, you are right about Guatemala. I don't want the dude lynched by tires tossed over him and then lit on fire. Even if he is guilty I want him to get due process by the law like everyone should. Because I could be wrong and he could be innocent.

But even if he is one of those people that are truly guilty but escapes the punishment of law here on earth for whatever reason (just as there are truly innocent people found guilty sitting in prison). Okay. I for one am not going to bother him (I have no loved ones he's harmed). But we all face Jesus one day.

Old 12-10-2016, 12:00 AM

Pizzagate was created to distract from P***ygate. There. I said it.

Old 12-10-2016, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
Unfortunately, you are right about Guatemala. I don't want the dude lynched by tires tossed over him and then lit on fire. Even if he is guilty I want him to get due process by the law like everyone should. Because I could be wrong and he could be innocent.

But even if he is one of those people that are truly guilty but escapes the punishment of law here on earth for whatever reason (just as there are truly innocent people found guilty sitting in prison). Okay. I for one am not going to bother him (I have no loved ones he's harmed). But we all face Jesus one day.
Or Muhammad...

Old 12-10-2016, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
What is spirit cooking?
Something horrific and truly sick.

These people are rich, in cool society, connected to powerful people, but are sicker than meth-heads. At least meth-heads high out their minds have excuses. What excuse do you have when you are totally sober?

A fish in your vagina, cooking with bodily fluids. I should barf.

Old 12-10-2016, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
Or Muhammad...
Naw, Jesus. But you'll find out, rest assured.

It's all fun and games until someone has to pay the piper.

Old 12-10-2016, 12:27 AM

15,529 posts, read 10,496,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
...right around the time the Pizza Gate emails were released.

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but based on the facts presented plus the timing, and now that Hillary is on the anti-"Fake News" train, it really does seem like a cover-up.
There were no actual Pizza Gate emails, people just pieced together some random emails and formed a theory. John Podesta's brother and a couple of his friends are creepy, but nothing really points to Hillary. The media got caught helping the Clintons, so they are all pointing fingers at everyone else.

Old 12-10-2016, 01:15 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,504,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
All I know is that the art in the home of Podesta (assuming that source was accurate) along with those teddy bears (and no children) provides a language to me about something. The bent body by itself, okay. The paintings of dead girls via abduction by itself, okay. The painting of little girls from behind in their panties by itself, eh... maybe. But all of them taken together? Naw, there is a darker side to that dude inside that skull of his and inside his chest.

I can take gay people, I can take transsexuals, IV heroin addicts, cats that have slapped their girlfriends. I can even take a cat that has a problematic sexual attraction to children but is working on that problem and not trying to lure children to him.

But I can't take any secretive rich dude, middle-class dude, or cop that thinks he's soooooooooo smarter than everyone because he's fooling everyone, while having full intent to jerk off to images of murdered little kids, and glories in his wickedness and powerful connections. Hanging that BS on your walls illustrates you think you're clever and you have zero guilt over your obsession and zero desire to stop. He's not even battling that demon in him, he had fully embraced it and wants it to win over him totally.

And that Hillary, if she knew this about him, would bring that dude on board to win power and prestige by becoming president through his help, that says a lot about her.
Exactly. Why do people want to suddenly dismiss the whole scandal when there are obvious facts that are quite disturbing. I mean REALLY disturbing.

Old 12-10-2016, 01:16 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,504,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
What is spirit cooking?
apparently involves putting a live fish in you ****** overnight. Seriously, it's grotesque.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies