Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2016, 01:50 PM

6,620 posts, read 5,006,134 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
Well Republicans do love them some Putin so I'm sure most will be elated.
They just hate the Democrats more than anything else. They just don't believe it, there is absolutely nothing that can come out about Russian influence in our elections that will make think otherwise. They don't see the government as the government but an extension of the DNC so it doesn't matter.

I don't think it's going to be as easy as Putin thinks, the cabinet that is being put in place is something like we would have seen with Huckabee or Santorum, i doubt the generals will let Putin reestablish their sphere influence as easy as he thought with a Trump win.

Old 12-10-2016, 01:57 PM

649 posts, read 316,346 times
I wonder how many of you think we don't hack & meddle in other countries business ?

Old 12-10-2016, 01:58 PM

10,226 posts, read 7,574,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
As the title says.............

Donald Trump is expected to nominate Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson as his secretary of state, two sources close to the transition process told NBC News on Saturday.
Tillerson, 64, became president of the Texas-based oil company in 2004 and has a close business relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin. He has spent his entire career at the company now known as Exxon Mobil.

Rex Tillerson of Exxon Mobil Expected to Be Named Trump's Secretary of State: Sources - NBC News

The Billionaire, Russian, Corporate takeover of the Nation is complete.

I give up. It really is the end of America as we know it.

:c rying::cry ing:
Yep. The circle is now complete.

The oligarchy is not hidden any longer. It's out in the open. The circle of billionaire corporate hacks are now in control out in the open and not just from behind the closet door. Ties with Russia - no longer hidden and cannot be denied. Loyalty to Russia, drilling, profits and more profits at a cost to We The People.

I hope you have stocks, since that is one area that should be fine for a couple of years. Then take your profits and hang on tight for the roller coaster that's gonna hit.

Trump criticized special interests like Goldman Sachs totally owning Cruz and Clinton. HA! That's just too funny. Joke's on Trumpers. He puts three Goldman Sachs big wigs in charge of our economy and country. Truth is stranger than fiction. You just can't make this stuff up.

Old 12-10-2016, 02:01 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,646,212 times
This pathetic thread should be closed at it's devolved into a pissing match between cowboys and indians. Get a life guys.

Old 12-10-2016, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
This pathetic thread should be closed at it's devolved into a pissing match between cowboys and indians. Get a life guys.
Who yanked your chain ?

Old 12-10-2016, 02:10 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,657,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
Yep. The circle is now complete.

The oligarchy is not hidden any longer. It's out in the open. The circle of billionaire corporate hacks are now in control out in the open and not just from behind the closet door. Ties with Russia - no longer hidden and cannot be denied. Loyalty to Russia, drilling, profits and more profits at a cost to We The People.

I hope you have stocks, since that is one area that should be fine for a couple of years. Then take your profits and hang on tight for the roller coaster that's gonna hit.

Trump criticized special interests like Goldman Sachs totally owning Cruz and Clinton. HA! That's just too funny. Joke's on Trumpers. He puts three Goldman Sachs big wigs in charge of our economy and country. Truth is stranger than fiction. You just can't make this stuff up.
Once the ugly truth is laid bare for all to see it paints a pretty draconian picture of corporate and political manipulation on a grand scale. The unveiling of a corporate, nationalist, political coup of our nation.
What is most pathetic is the Trump supporters reactions. Just snarky one liners and pathetic references to "but hillary, but Hillary." They're Not looking at the facts. They don't care about the facts. They demonstrate that they really don't care about the selling of our nation to corporate oligarchies.
Patriots my ass. More like Traitors to the American ideal.

Old 12-10-2016, 02:16 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,539,703 times
Quote:
Once the ugly truth is laid bare for all to see it paints a pretty draconian picture of corporate and political manipulation on a grand scale. The unveiling of a corporate, nationalist, political coup of our nation.
What is most pathetic is the Trump supporters reactions. Just snarky one liners and pathetic references to "but hillary, but Hillary." They're Not looking at the facts. They don't care about the facts. They demonstrate that they really don't care about the selling of our nation to corporate oligarchies.
I want Trump to dismantle Obama's takeover of our government. A bonus would be prosecuting most of his administration. He's setting the stage for both.

Old 12-10-2016, 02:16 PM

15,626 posts, read 10,380,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Why is that?
Tillerson has years of experience working on deals around the world and in successful negotiations with heads of state. His background as a businessman instead of a politician is a huge plus.

Old 12-10-2016, 02:17 PM

Quote:
You have your opinions , you know what opinions are like , everyone has one .

Old 12-10-2016, 02:17 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
You might consider heading on out to another Country. Trump is just cleaning up the mess of the Obama years.

Thank god the loser Hillary did not get elected. We'd be sold to the highest bidder.
Oh my goodness! You actually have no idea how ironic that silliness is. The malaise goes far deeper than anyone realizes. Your demonstrated lack of any cognitive reasoning skills is astounding.

This never was about something as simple and inconsequential as Hilary versus Trump. They're just two face cards of the same suit in the deck where the dealer's been giving you all your cards from the bottom.

There's gonna be a lot of really ashamed people in your immediate to distant future.

Watching this from afar will be entertaining but not particularly pleasurable for anyone but the most obtuse among us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies