Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2017, 09:54 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
At this point Russian troops could literally show up on our shores and righties will say it's a liberal false flag. There is no hope, this country is screwed.
It is amazing they are outraged at the mere suggestion is could have been Russians all the while saying they don't know who did it. They defend Russia as one of their own. It seems Putin-Trump have been successful in recruiting loyalists. This is not going to end well for the US.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2017, 09:59 AM

12,040 posts, read 6,572,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Who?
Recruit Carrie Mathison and Saul from Homeland !!

Old 01-01-2017, 10:28 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Chilles View Post
It seems as though you have just awaken from an eight year nap.....

Our intelligence is terrible. They've had it all wrong throughout the whole middle East, from Syria to Libya to Iraq to Afghanistan, and even Urkraine. And worst of all.....They vastly underestimated Assad, Putin and the Russians.

If I was Trump I'd keep my own security detail and pass on the briefings too.

Now go back to sleep.....
What were they wrong about in Iraq, specifically? Look into the history of that. It wasn't the intelligence agencies coming with that nonsense on their own. It was the office of the vice president demanding that they spin intelligence a certain way so that he could invade.

We need a president who listens to the intelligence community and then makes decisions considered the totality of the evidence and the likely outcomes of various actions.

What we don't need is a president who ignores the intelligence community, doesn't consider any evidence, is incapable of thinking about the possible outcomes, and just makes it up as he goes along. Unfortunately, that's what we've just elected, and that's pretty damn scary. This is a man who has suggested starting a war with Iran over some boats being near each other, which he takes as an insult and a challenge...because he is an ignorant man-baby who throws a tantrum over anything (or nothing).

Old 01-01-2017, 10:29 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,048,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Think about it.
Alex Jones, David Duke and his personal rabbi.

Old 01-01-2017, 12:05 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
In 20 days, I predict the entire Russia hacked the election thing will have completely played out.

Obama has given absolutely no real proof.

If he really did have it, he could go make a case about it in the UN and submit a proposal to officially sanction Russia for it. Even with the expected Russian veto, it would do far more damage to Putin than his silly expulsion of 35 Russians. But the rest of the world would demand real proof, and of course, Obama doesn't have any.

So accept it for what it is. Politics from a failed President whom the world has rejected and who will only go down in the history books as the first non-White president of the USA. Nothing more.
Of course you do.

I'm not shocked.

Old 01-01-2017, 12:35 PM

3,406 posts, read 3,450,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
How anyone could deny the report that was released two days ago is beyond me and borderline traitorist.

So Trumps advisors say that sancations should be tougher and the "Alt Right Russian Propghanda machine" says it's lies lmao.
Here you go

White House fails to make case that Russian hackers tampered with election | Ars Technica

Old 01-01-2017, 12:37 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Julian Assange stated it wasn't the Russians. More importantly, back in August in an interview with Nieuwsurr, Assange said:

"Wikileaks never sits on material. Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material, at often very significant risks. There's a 27 year old that works for the DNC who was shot in the back....murdered...just two weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington, so...."

The interviewer said, "That was just a robbery I believe, wasn't it?"

To which Assange stated, "No. There's no finding. So that's the sort of...."

Interviewer asked, "What are you suggesting?"

And Assange said, "I'm suggesting that our sources, take risks, and they become concerned to see things like that."

When asked if he was a source, Assange said they do not comment on who their sources are, and went on to say their sources take serious risks.

Wikileaks later offered $20,000 to anyone who could provide information about the death of Seth Rich, the DNC staffer he was referring to. The homicide that police said was just a robbery, except Rich still had his wallet, credit cards, money, watch and cell phone in his possession when he was found.

A lot of odd, unresolved deaths among people close to politics, but this is the first time Assange has commented on it and offered a reward, so I think it's more likely Seth Rich was the source.

You can find the interview here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

Old 01-01-2017, 12:45 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,938,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
You live in a fantasy world & have done nothing with your post but put words in my mouth. Absolute waste of my time even reading this tripe. You sound unhinged. BTW treason is letting millions of illegal aliens walk into the United States & do nothing about it like the current president. Accusing me of being unpatriotic & perhaps being treasonous shows you to be completely & utterly detached from reality. It's called "Trump derangement syndrome".
I'm glad I went out to celebrate the New Year after posting, although your response would have given me a good chuckle. Sure, Obama is responsible for the millions of illegals in this country.

Anyway, just for the record, I would never even suggest an American citizen is guilty of treason for expressing his or her ideas. That's why we have the First Amendment. However, you're not going to be the President of the United States. You called me unhinged. "Unhinged" to me is when people defend a President-Elect who criticized the current U.S. President while supporting and praising a foreign adversary. "Unhinged" is when a President-Elect denounces U.S. Intelligence and compliments a former KGB officer.

To quote you, responding to your nonsense is "an absolute waste of my time." However, I still wanted to wish everyone here a "Happy New Year."

Last edited by justNancy; 01-01-2017 at 01:05 PM..

Old 01-01-2017, 01:16 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,742,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I'm glad I went out to celebrate the New Year after posting, although your response would have given me a good chuckle. Sure, Obama is responsible for the millions of illegals in this country.

Anyway, just for the record, I would never even suggest an American citizen is guilty of treason for expressing his or her ideas. That's why we have the First Amendment. However, you're not going to be the President of the United States. You called me unhinged. "Unhinged" to me is when people defend a President-Elect who criticized the current U.S. President while supporting and praising a foreign adversary. "Unhinged" is when a President-Elect denounces U.S. Intelligence and compliments a former KGB officer.

To quote you, responding to your nonsense is "an absolute waste of my time." However, I still wanted to wish everyone here a "Happy New Year."
Unhinged is mild.

Old 01-01-2017, 02:16 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
No worries, Trump announced he has some inside information about hacking that no one else knows (except the Russians, I assume), and he will announce it on Tue/Wed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies