Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2016, 09:19 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
He also went to school for over a decade counting secondary school to become a lawyer and never practiced law. He was obviously a celebrate diversity project from grade school.
none of that is the topic

Old 12-13-2016, 09:19 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Many think he is a Muslim, others are convinced he is a Christian. I personally think he is a closet atheist and says he's a Christian for political purposes. Basically a CINO (Christian in name only). I don't think he even grew up in a religious household.

What do you think?
My belief:

I think he is either an atheist or agnostic. He isn't Muslim.

He used Christianity in order to get in the right circles in black Chicago politics.

Old 12-13-2016, 09:24 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Many think he is a Muslim, others are convinced he is a Christian. I personally think he is a closet atheist and says he's a Christian for political purposes. Basically a CINO (Christian in name only). I don't think he even grew up in a religious household.

What do you think?
Obama attended church way before he was elected president. But if he's an atheist, who cares. In fact, I would rather have an atheist president. You need to make decisions benefiting all and not decisions based on your personal beliefs. Now that's a good leader.

Old 12-13-2016, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Obama attended church way before he was elected president. But if he's an atheist, who cares. In fact, I would rather have an atheist president. You need to make decisions benefiting all and not decisions based on your personal beliefs. Now that's a good leader.
Knowing you'll have to own up for everything you've done in the afterlife is a bit of a motivator. It's the ultimate transparency.

Old 12-13-2016, 09:32 PM

203 posts, read 246,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Then he needs punished by his fellow Muslims for drinking beer and supporting same sex marriage among other things:

ROFL ... usually I don't respond to partisan stuff but this is hilarious! Peeps believe this President that had Osama Bin Laden hunted down like a dog and KILLED was a brother Muslim? LOL No way. To be in the White House for 8 years without scandal is somebody with Christian roots even if they are presently atheist.

Man being a faithful party bullhorn harms critical thinking skills I'm learning and observing. Being that emotional is scary! Glad to see someone has a sense of humor.

Old 12-13-2016, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Knowing you'll have to own up for everything you've done in the afterlife is a bit of a motivator. It's the ultimate transparency.
But some don't believe in the after life so it's a moot point. Although, I do. My problem is people who call themselves Christians, yet call Obama and Michelle every ugly name they can think of. That is not a Christian. Jesus loved and accepted everyone. They hide behind their so called religion. But they are fake Christians. I guess they will have to own up to it to in the afterlife as well. It certainly isn't a motivator for them.

Old 12-13-2016, 09:45 PM

Quote:
But some don't believe in the after life so it's a moot point. Although, I do. My problem is people who call themselves Christians, yet call Obama and Michelle every ugly name they can think of. That is not a Christian. Jesus loved and accepted everyone. They hide behind their so called religion. But they are fake Christians. I guess they will have to own up to it to in the afterlife as well. It certainly isn't a motivator for them.
Being a Christian essentially means you are a sinner.

Old 12-13-2016, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Being a Christian essentially means you are a sinner.
Being a christian means acceptance and tolerance because that is what Jesus did. Somehow that meaning got lost with fanatics.

Old 12-13-2016, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Being a christian means acceptance and tolerance because that is what Jesus did. Somehow that meaning got lost with fanatics.
The aim is to be as Christ-like as possible, but since that isn't possible, God gave us Jesus.

If we were capable of living like Jesus, there would have been no need for Him.

Old 12-13-2016, 10:01 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,824,488 times
Quote:
The left who try to condemn Christians wouldn't be qualified as Jesus like. Liberals try to pretend they are more like Jesus which couldn't be further from the truth. Jesus taught us love and the liberals are full of hate towards those who don't agree with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies