Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2016, 12:30 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times

Advertisements

Did Trump recall the private investigators that he dispatched to Hawaii six years ago that "could not believe what they were finding"??? Are they getting paid by the day or by the hour? LOL

Seriously, he was showing everyone what a big-azz liar he was even back then.

Old 12-16-2016, 04:08 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,704,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
what's your evidence to support your claim?
Its not my claim, its someone else's who has evidence, take it up with them.

Old 12-16-2016, 05:25 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,583,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
Quite right.

I sincerely apologize to all assclowns that you were associated with the sorry excuse for a semi-sentient, racist cockwomble that has been posing as Maricopa Sherriff for far too many years.
STOP INSULTING COCKWOMBLES!

Go take some sensitivity training already.

Old 12-16-2016, 06:01 AM

159 posts, read 137,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
because none have examined it. there's been no need to. the facts of obama's birth were confirmed by the HI department of health in october 2008.
Watch what I do to a guy like this:

With there being no chance of a Hawaii cover-up why doesn't he name one, just one certified forensic document examiner who would authenticate what was posted by Obama, or whatever his name is, in exchange for a fee I will pay for? Just post the name here and I will contact him with fee arrangements within an hour.

Don't hold you breath folks.

At the same time, I put hundred dollar bills behind my statements.
Just like the last time I embarrassed him off the stage, how much
is he willing to put up to have a disinterested third party officiate over a friendly wager
that the anomalies Zullo claim exist do in fact exist?

He will have a dozen excuses why he won't do either. And no, don't post some insider,
who is not a certified credentialed examiner as you did the last time I challenged you several years ago.

This guy is nothing but a bag of wind. Put your money where your
mouth is.

Old 12-16-2016, 06:04 AM

14,669 posts, read 14,631,326 times
I have evidence Arpaio is the spawn of Boss Hogg and Petunia Pig. Stay tuned.

Old 12-16-2016, 07:08 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times
If true, Obama should get life in prison for fraud.

Old 12-16-2016, 07:09 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Now we know why Obama is whipping up the flames on the Russians.

Old 12-16-2016, 07:17 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,577,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nychuck View Post
Watch what I do to a guy like this:

With there being no chance of a Hawaii cover-up why doesn't he name one, just one certified forensic document examiner who would authenticate what was posted by Obama, or whatever his name is, in exchange for a fee I will pay for? Just post the name here and I will contact him with fee arrangements within an hour.

Don't hold you breath folks.

At the same time, I put hundred dollar bills behind my statements.
Just like the last time I embarrassed him off the stage, how much
is he willing to put up to have a disinterested third party officiate over a friendly wager
that the anomalies Zullo claim exist do in fact exist?

He will have a dozen excuses why he won't do either. And no, don't post some insider,
who is not a certified credentialed examiner as you did the last time I challenged you several years ago.

This guy is nothing but a bag of wind. Put your money where your
mouth is.
Arpaio is two weeks away from losing his job AND is under indictment for Contempt of Court order. He is also the subject of several bias lawsuits.

Funny how these conferences are timed to distract the public from his other problems and solicit funds for his use.

Nothing new here - let's all move on.

Old 12-16-2016, 08:04 AM

14,669 posts, read 14,631,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
If true, Obama should get life in prison for fraud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Now we know why Obama is whipping up the flames on the Russians.
I guess it's true...there really are people who will believe anything they're told.

Old 12-16-2016, 08:13 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
I guess it's true...there really are people who will believe anything they're told.
I don't know if Obama's birth certificate is real or not, I don't care, he's out of here soon enough.

However, there is more evidence that Obama's birth certificate is not real, than there is evidence that the Russians interfered with the election.

Let that sink in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies