Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2016, 11:05 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,253,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Are there no adults employed there?
I'm pretty sure that not too many children are worried about the future.

Old 12-15-2016, 11:06 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I'm pretty sure that not too many children are worried about the future.
Tell that to the parents making claims their 6-year-olds were traumatized by Trumps victory.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...advice-9228212

Old 12-15-2016, 11:07 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,589,940 times
Tantrums on the left
Tantrums on the right.

Old 12-15-2016, 11:14 AM

35,692 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Like a typical black person? Or a typical gay person?
Here's a word - individual.

We are talking about a crowd of people- upset- I am white female- I know why they cry- I live in a big city and have multi everything- race, languages cultures- sex etc in the family--they upset too-
by the stats- anglos mostly voted for trump and in here it is obvious they don't see why they cry- do you?

Old 12-15-2016, 11:15 AM

10,018 posts, read 15,662,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Are there no adults employed there?
Apparently not. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Old 12-15-2016, 12:07 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Next time you see a disheartened Hillary supporter, offer her a coke and a smile.

Old 12-15-2016, 12:25 PM

19,632 posts, read 12,222,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
We are talking about a crowd of people- upset- I am white female- I know why they cry- I live in a big city and have multi everything- race, languages cultures- sex etc in the family--they upset too-
by the stats- anglos mostly voted for trump and in here it is obvious they don't see why they cry- do you?

They cry because the left whipped them up into a frenzy based on hyperbole and lies. Illegal immigrants have reason for concern that the law might be enforced and worst case they have to leave the country they are in illegally. Even that is a stretch, most will probably be allowed to stay.

Old 12-15-2016, 12:31 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
yes, this happened where I work, people I worked with for 18 years and thought I knew them cried and became very cruel and mean spirited....for days, even a few weeks.

To be honest, I don't believe they thought Trump would win...even Hillary thought she had it in the bad, but I believe Trump referring to voter fraud scared a lot of districts....and also, more people came out to vote then ever before.

This crying shows exactly how weak our society is, spoiled, and self centered....there are so many people who seem to be unable to "allow" and that comes from several sources.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 12-15-2016 at 12:57 PM..

Old 12-15-2016, 01:05 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I really believe it all goes deeper than that....if you noticed, and I might be wrong here...but the left loves to control....
here is an example....it took them years but the media reported every single night on cigerettes, and how they are going to kill you, and then started on 2nd hand smoke...scaring people into submission....until they won...they are used to getting their way using that phrase, "Studies show". Now I don't smoke and I don't believe it should be allowed inside, however, to take it off the streets is not only ridiculous but goes against the rights of people. They complain about cigerette butts, and yet no one seems to see the trash that is being thrown out of cars every single day.

I watched a TV doc, which explained and showed, how universities and researchers are paid to put out bogus papers on topics as such.

The media I'm referring to, is owned by the left, and they have been putting out false reports for years....did you notice it happening during 911, everyone wanted to be first out the gate and they no longer cared if it was misinformation. And the right also does it...but we're not discussing the right are we?

They even showed people, (Muslims) dancing on roof tops and in the streets b/c 911 happened. Next Day, nothing.,..and to date, no one seems to be able to find those anywhere.

I only watch the news for the weather....there is so much propaganda out there, and from both sides it's sickening...believe me, it's not just the left, but the left was responsible for reporting every single day that Hillary was winning, even if it was by 1% and quit frankly, there are still too many people still alive who remember the Clinton's shenanigans, way back when, not to mention the new stuff she pulled.

Trump didn't win for one reason...he won for many reasons.....and if Bernie had run against him, Trump I believe would have lost...maybe? People are sick and tired of the lawlessness and see the chaos it's spreading....

The people of this country are trying to send a message to Washington, but they still refuse to listen. They don't care....and the fact that Ryan is still in there makes me sick....

Old 12-15-2016, 01:11 PM

6,752 posts, read 3,367,193 times
What joke. The liberals are so brainwashed that they are sobbing over things that will never happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies