Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2016, 09:49 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,649,072 times

Advertisements

It's very nice that this Obama got to taste his own medicine after heavily involving in Israeli elections by funding anti-Netanyahu "One Voice" and "V15" with US taxpayers money.

Old 12-15-2016, 09:51 AM

993 posts, read 762,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
It wouldn't matter who had the information about Russian hacking and election interference or had verified it. The Trump supporters here would label it as "fake news" and say that the source had no credibility. Even if Fox News and Breitbart confirmed it, they would still discount it. If Trump was implicated and hauled-off in chains, they'd claim it was actually his body-double and that the real Trump was still in his tower.
Bingo.

Old 12-15-2016, 09:52 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,774,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
I agree, but why did Mitt Romney turn around and support Trump after he won?
Because all republicans have to fall in line being that Trump gave a post to Preibus.

Old 12-15-2016, 09:52 AM

30,186 posts, read 23,583,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL. Imagine what this place would look like if it turned out the CIA had actual proof, and they arrested Trump.
If they did, it would have been done by now. The fact that your scenario hasn't happened is quite telling.

Old 12-15-2016, 09:53 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,921,371 times
Quote:
Irrelevant. You were warned about the Russians in 2012, but you derided Romney to your own peril.

Old 12-15-2016, 09:53 AM

30,186 posts, read 23,583,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
For no good reason, I'm reminded of these five steps identified as what George Soros does when he takes control over what's happening in a country:

The first one is form a shadow government using humanitarian aid as cover.

Step two: control the airwaves. Fund existing radio and TV outlets and take control over them or start your own outlets. Remember: take control of existing or start your own.

Step three: destabilize the state, weaken the government and build an anti-government kind of feeling in this country. You exploit an economic crisis or take advantage of existing crisis — pressure from the top and the bottom. This will allow you to weaken the government and build anti- government public sentiment.

Step four: you provoke an election crisis. You wait for an election. And during the election, you cry voter fraud.

Step five: take power. You stage massive demonstrations, civil disobedience, sit-ins, general strike, you encourage activism. You promote voter fraud and tell followers what to do through your radio and television stations.

I'm not saying this because I think this is happening, but I AM reminded of it.

Written in 2010.
I hope that Sessions allows the countries (such as Russia...huh...imagine that), who are looking to arrest Soros, to actually come and get him. What a beautiful day for the entire world that would be.

Old 12-15-2016, 09:54 AM

8,090 posts, read 6,914,365 times
Quote:
Mitt Romney never supported Trump. Ever. He took the meeting because he felt that he could actually help our country. I do not share Mitt Romney's politics, but I believe him to be a true public servant and a patriot.

Old 12-15-2016, 09:56 AM

5,738 posts, read 5,419,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL. Imagine what this place would look like if it turned out the CIA had actual proof, and they arrested Trump.
No one is saying that Trump did anything wrong in this case.

Old 12-15-2016, 09:59 AM

993 posts, read 762,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
It's very nice that this Obama got to taste his own medicine after heavily involving in Israeli elections by funding anti-Netanyahu "One Voice" and "V15" with US taxpayers money.
Yes, yes. So very nice! How right you are! Brilliant.

How d'ya do Vova? Welcome to 1600. If there's any little thing I can get ya, just let me know! Aw shucks, us Mericans are here to do your bidding.

Old 12-15-2016, 10:12 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,180,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAcapulco View Post
This is unreal.

No.

Trump is sworn in in 38 days.
Nixon was sworn in in 1973 and was charged with articles of impeachment one year later.

Thorough investigations along the lines of who knew what when and who was complicit take a little while.

There absolutely will be an investigation into the hacking, and collusion and coordination between Putin, Assange and the Trump campaign or campaign affiliates.

Trump is doing himself no favors by ridiculing and disbelieving intelligence agencies and instead taking the word of a lying murderous thug dictator instead. If Trump was a patriot and/or an honest and dignified PE, he would encourage a full investigation and that the truth be discovered, if only so that his presidency will not be delegitimized.

He appears to be afraid of a thorough investigation.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/firs...emails-n696351
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies