Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2016, 06:01 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,374,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I don't think we have any presidents-elect on here do we? We should expect at least an eighth grade level of spelling and grammar from our president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1diNthezRk
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2016, 06:03 AM

35,691 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Pcs do that all the time, switch your words etc,,, so. It's ok mr trump,,, I'll defend you on this one, but dear why can you not sleep??

Old 12-18-2016, 06:04 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Not before you and all of the other birther boy supporters thank President Obama for saving the economy that Bush and his crime family ran into the ground...THANK HIM! It's way overdue.

Oh, I like your way of thinking ! These ingrates will never admit that anything President Obama did in office benefited them in any way. Just wait until Trump kills Obamacare and they see that some of the positive things about it, like no preexisting conditions and not being charged more because you are a woman, go away. Or wait until his pro-business appointees get laws passed that benefit companies at the expense of their workers. His people are chomping at the bit to start slicing and dicing all the current laws that were put in place to protect the average working stiff.

Furthermore, they will never be big enough to admit that the economy is so much better today than it was when he took over that s***hole Bush had left for him. Companies today are finding it hard to hire enough people, and those that want to work are working. Homes are selling again and new construction is booming.

It will be just like Trump's promise to release his tax returns.........WE AIN'T NEVER GONNA SEE THEM ! If he did, it would show that he is a small potatoes "Billionaire" and that he weaseled his way out of paying any taxes...........while you and I pay our fair share.

Old 12-18-2016, 06:07 AM

35,691 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
Why should we care what you think, you're not a Trump supporter or voter, right?
We. Is us, American citizens, and the dude cannot sleep or control his actions. Lose lips sink ships,,, it would affect us all,,,

Old 12-18-2016, 06:08 AM

89,000 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLHfan View Post
Trump's not that smart.
I disagree. I though it was a rather clever dig at Obama's weak leadership.

Old 12-18-2016, 06:14 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,625,222 times
Here is more of our immature president elect......

Old 12-18-2016, 06:19 AM

6,750 posts, read 3,365,850 times
So now the liberals are whining because he misspelled a word? LOL. So what?

If I recall, Obama thought there were 57 states. Was it a gaffe? Probably.

Nobody's perfect, especially the liberals who make asses out of themselves on a daily basis.

Old 12-18-2016, 06:30 AM

1,679 posts, read 2,542,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I am a terrible speller and earned three college, including post grad, degrees with honors. My geriatric mother, who has a MS degree, is also a terrible speller. Thank god for spell check. I have a great vocabulary, but I am **** poor at the spelling.
But, Mr. Twitler cannot spell and he definitely is not articulate. Borderline illiterate to say the least.

Old 12-18-2016, 06:35 AM

7,736 posts, read 5,514,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Trump tweeted out about China at 4:30 this morning calling their taking of our drone "unpresidented" instead of "unprecedented". You cannot make this stuff up.

Trump Sends 'Unpresidented' Tweet : snopes.com
What a straight up embarrassment. You can already tell that every day he is President, America is the laughing stock of the world.

Old 12-18-2016, 06:40 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,045,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Trump tweeted out about China at 4:30 this morning calling their taking of our drone "unpresidented" instead of "unprecedented". You cannot make this stuff up.

Trump Sends 'Unpresidented' Tweet : snopes.com
Perhaps it wasn't a mistake and a play on words?

Short list of people with poor spelling skills:

Einstein
Franklin
Kennedy
Washington
Churchill
Da Vinci

I wouldn't mind being on that list.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies