Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2016, 08:53 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,842,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You know, I went to the voting booth, and I didn't see Putin anywhere. I didn't even see anyone that resembled him. He never sent me an email, he never called me, he never sent a letter, IM, tweet, or put up a video telling me that I better vote for Trump or else. So, no, Putin didn't do anything to get Trump elected. The PEOPLE got Trump elected.
You couldn't see Putin by the voting booth because he acts invisible. Putin is hypnotist. He whispered some magic words when America has slept at nights. He hypno-suggested americans they must vote for Trump and american voters didn't realize they were zombiefied by Putin. CIA knows that but they can't say a word. Putin made them speechless blocking their verbal ability.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2016, 09:03 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,842,388 times
Quote:
It's only funny to people scared of the truth...so scared that they continue to put blame on anything but themselves.

It was:

Trump isn't serious

Trump doesn't actually want this

Trump is a Clinton plant (pretty funny now, isn't it?)

Trump will never get above 20%

Trump will never get above 30%

Trump will never get above 40%

Trump will never get above 50%

Trump will never win the primary

Trump will never win

There is no path to 270 for Trump

Trump is a racist

Trump is a sexist

Trump is being played

Trump is playing everyone

Trump will never be President

racist voters

homophobic voters

sexist voters

uneducated voters

deplorables

It's Assange's fault

It's the Russians' fault

It's the FBIs' fault

It's the fault of the 'outdated' electoral college

It's voter fraud and a recount will show that

It's the Russians' fault again

It's fake news

And now they're attacking the electoral voters with harassment and threats of death

I'd say it's pretty clear to anyone with even 1/8th of a functioning brain that the left has zero interest in the truth.
You hit the nail on the head.

Old 12-17-2016, 09:11 PM

649 posts, read 316,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Putin's secret weapon is Trump.

Putin got Trump elected. Now Putin has Trump eating out of Putin's hand.

Putin will reel inn Trump with more complements, as he been doing. Putin will outsmart Trump and get Trump to make decisions that favor the best interests of Russia over the best interests of the USA. Putin's goal is to weaken the US and other parts of Europe and to get the US to break alliance with current US allies.

Trump is Putin's puppet. A big egomaniac puppet that can be steered easily with complements. The whole world knows it.
And I thought it was Hillary that fell & hit her head & knocked herself senseless .

Old 12-18-2016, 09:55 AM

57,314 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
It's only funny to people scared of the truth...so scared that they continue to put blame on anything but themselves.

It was:

Trump isn't serious

Trump doesn't actually want this

Trump is a Clinton plant (pretty funny now, isn't it?)

Trump will never get above 20%

Trump will never get above 30%

Trump will never get above 40%

Trump will never get above 50%

Trump will never win the primary

Trump will never win

There is no path to 270 for Trump

Trump is a racist

Trump is a sexist

Trump is being played

Trump is playing everyone

Trump will never be President

racist voters

homophobic voters

sexist voters

uneducated voters

deplorables

It's Assange's fault

It's the Russians' fault

It's the FBIs' fault

It's the fault of the 'outdated' electoral college

It's voter fraud and a recount will show that

It's the Russians' fault again

It's fake news

And now they're attacking the electoral voters with harassment and threats of death

I'd say it's pretty clear to anyone with even 1/8th of a functioning brain that the left has zero interest in the truth.
Yes that is why the republicans are asking for an investigation into hacking they want the truth

Old 12-18-2016, 10:00 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Yes that is why the republicans are asking for an investigation into hacking they want the truth
You mean the never trumper Lindsay Gayham? He also campaigned for Hillary. LOL

Old 12-18-2016, 10:04 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,910,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
How cute to see the RW defending their new best buddy, a former KGB thug and a COMMUNIST! Speaks volumes about where their real interests lie.
"We are the world". We love everybody..! We even love the democrats, it isn't their fault they have been brainwashed and prefer their politicians to be corrupt.

Old 12-18-2016, 10:04 AM

2,821 posts, read 2,112,501 times
Shhhhh . . . Putin put something in our drinking water.

Old 12-18-2016, 10:09 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,910,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
^^^^This. Good post.
Thanks for clarifying, what you're saying is typical of democrats, "I can't think for myself, but, what he said"....

Old 12-18-2016, 10:15 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It's got to be one of the most powerful weapons in history to wield such power. It can even cause her to pass out without warning as demonstrated on 9/11 Remembrance Day.
The truth can be a powerful weapon, one liberals are even more ignorant about than firearms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
How did Obama, with all the spying on Americans and everyone else, fail to discover such a devastating Russian weapon?
Hmm, how could Obama and the DNC not figure out this new weapon...they'll never figure it out the way they're going.

Old 12-18-2016, 10:35 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Didn't Isis or North Korea work out that they need to start a phony new cold war with Russia? WTF is with them always telling us to be afraid of something. Global warming, terrorists, Zika virus, Ebola, racism, each other, guns, blah blah blah.
Then when we focus on something real, they go ape **** and say " It's fake news, you can't talk about it."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies