Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2016, 03:09 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
That would be entirely your opinion. Your right, of course, but doesn't make any of it fact.

Don't know about others who voted for Trump (as you don't either), but I never watched his reality show. Not a fan of reality TV here.
One must wonder how many fans his realty show garnered and compare that to this...

Quote:
Donald Trump won the presidency by the 3rd worst margin in American history. Let that sink in a moment
Historically, only two presidents fared worse than Trump in the percent difference in the popular vote: Rutherford B. Hayes in 1876 and John Quincy Adams in 1824.

Trump’s abysmal showing in the popular vote is small comfort to Democrats who fear the far-right kleptocracy that is coming to Washington in Trump’s wake. But Trump’s lack of a mandate matters, as it will severely hamper the Republican Party’s efforts to drastically change the country.

Trump has the 3rd worst margin of victory in American history - AMERICAblog News
Yep...probably the show's fans that supported the birther.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2016, 04:30 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,168,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee 2A View Post
The funny thing was that I'm black and for some reason I didn't hear any racist comments against me.

Do you normally hear racist comments against you in Mobile, AL?

Old 12-24-2016, 11:00 PM

2,309 posts, read 901,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post

Do you normally hear racist comments against you in Mobile, AL?
No and actually I live in Florida. Apparently the south is as racist as I thought when I first moved here.

Old 12-25-2016, 01:59 AM

24,510 posts, read 33,305,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
I saw some FauxNews footage of the H/+!er Youth Rally er I mean Trump rally this afternoon while at a truck stop, and watched him lie through his teeth, and watched the brainwashed naive automatons eat it up. I loved the part where he talked about buy american when his own clothing line is made in China lol
I didn't see anything like that on MSNBC (faux news).

Old 12-25-2016, 02:36 AM

24,510 posts, read 33,305,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
"Heavily populated" = where real people live.
Those who live in states like Nebraska, North Dakota or Oklahoma are not "real people?"

Old 12-25-2016, 03:41 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,549 times
Quote:
Haters will be haters.
Exactly what many were saying from 2008-2016. I too can hardly wait to see what Trumpster Fire will do when he finds out that being POTUS is actually hard work and not just an ego trip and appearances in front of his sycophants wearing their specially autographed Donald Trump kneepads!

He's in for a shock as is America.

Old 12-25-2016, 03:46 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,549 times
Quote:
And it was great!!! I was only about 50 feet from him when he was doing his final thank you tour in Mobile, Alabama. The funny thing was that I'm black and for some reason I didn't hear any racist comments against me. There were no KKK outfits or nazi salutes. What a shocker! (Sarcasm). Anyway the crowd filled up half the football stadium including the people in the field (I was in the field). You should've seen the shirt I was wearing.

epic trump picture - Bing images

I'm wondering if any of the members here were there or watched it.

Uh, nice shirt? Hmmmm "Now you too, can Make America Great again, and look like a vandalized neon sign while doing it" Not sharing the excitement I guess, but hey if it looks good on you though!!

Old 12-25-2016, 03:58 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,030,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
This is funny. I've past the birther boy on 5th Avenue dozens of times and all I could think was what an ungainly looking guy he is. He's just an all around turn off and I totally believe that his supporters were just fans of his dumbed-down reality show carrying over taking their odd exuberance for him to the next level.
There's your "dumbed down".

P.S. I voted for Trump. I've never watched his TV show.

Old 12-25-2016, 03:24 PM

2,309 posts, read 901,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Exactly what many were saying from 2008-2016. I too can hardly wait to see what Trumpster Fire will do when he finds out that being POTUS is actually hard work and not just an ego trip and appearances in front of his sycophants wearing their specially autographed Donald Trump kneepads!

He's in for a shock as is America.
We'll see.

Old 12-25-2016, 04:19 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,522,667 times
Quote:
For one I didn't take one and for another I consider a security issue to show my face. And to be honest I've haven't fully worked out how to do it even if I wanted to.
Plus you have to save your selfie to photobucket or something before you can link it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies