Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 05:15 AM

9,613 posts, read 6,906,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I was at a President Trump rally!!!

I was at the beach.

I WIN!
In the winter?
I hope you were able to find good parking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2016, 05:21 AM

11,932 posts, read 6,522,953 times
Loyal black female executive gives positive moving speech on her long time boss -- Donald Trump
For the liberal snowflakes who can't handle that there's black Trump supporters

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z3g_T7TKyew

More black Trump supporters, and they are women!! Liberals find your nearest safe spot....
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WVDliwn0Xjg

Last edited by mountainrose; 12-18-2016 at 05:36 AM..

Old 12-18-2016, 05:24 AM

11,932 posts, read 6,522,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
You're constantly mentioning your color.

I suspect you aren't black and that you are just trolling
UN F-ING BELIEVABLE !!

Old 12-18-2016, 05:40 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,644,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Go ahead and ask President of the United States of America " Barack Hussein Obama " this one (Ronald Reagan Question ) Are We Better Off Today Than We Were In 2008....lollllll...
I think in some ways we are and in some ways we are NOT. I suppose that's true for nearly every administration! Remember the Dow was ~10k 8 years ago and is now ~20k. That's a big deal for investors and companies alike. It all trickles down hill which helps unemployment ... My 401k is much better and healthier than it was 8 years ago. My healthcare, although more expensive has changed little.. and the costs would have gone up with obamacare or not.

Of course ISIS didn't exist 8 years ago. Obama has done little to curb terrorism. He also done little to unite DC. I don't buy into the BS that the country is divided... that's just hog wash and only exists at the fringe and only around election time. I know folks who voted Hillary and some who voted Trump and they are NOT at each others throats. Don't let the few clips you see on the news blur your reality of the majority of the Country.

But uniting DC is something Obama promised and its something he really never intended on doing. I still remember the blurb "elections have consequences" and "Its your turn to sit in the back of the bus." Those were divisive words that he acted on and excluded Republicans input for the stimulus package and affordable care act. He, and the democrats, used their control of both houses to pass laws that had zero support from Republicans as if the ball would NEVER return to the other side. And they wonder WHY they got NOTHING passed once the Republicans regained control of congress...

Obama set a precedent by pushing laws through without reaching across the isle. So now the same thing is gonna happen to his party. And the cycle will continue until the county implodes from within..

Old 12-18-2016, 05:46 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,526,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee 2A View Post
And it was great!!! I was only about 50 feet from him when he was doing his final thank you tour in Mobile, Alabama. The funny thing was that I'm black and for some reason I didn't hear any racist comments against me. There were no KKK outfits or nazi salutes. What a shocker! (Sarcasm). Anyway the crowd filled up half the football stadium including the people in the field (I was in the field). You should've seen the shirt I was wearing.

epic trump picture - Bing images

I'm wondering if any of the members here were there or watched it.
Good for you for going and taking the time to post your experiences about going to see the President Elect.

I'm glad you have a good time. Did you see any Russians? LOL

BTW I did watch it via Right Side Broadcasting. It was a great event.

(don't let the detractors get to you, they are very poor losers)

Old 12-18-2016, 05:50 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,604,234 times
Glad you had a good time without incident. Hope Trump works for us all. Doesn't look so good with his appointments thus far. I don't see the need for all these appreciation tours. More ego stroking? I don't get it. I certainly hope he is more dignified as President. We don't need him on twitter at four in the morning....

Old 12-18-2016, 05:56 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,604,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
I think in some ways we are and in some ways we are NOT. I suppose that's true for nearly every administration! Remember the Dow was ~10k 8 years ago and is now ~20k. That's a big deal for investors and companies alike. It all trickles down hill which helps unemployment ... My 401k is much better and healthier than it was 8 years ago. My healthcare, although more expensive has changed little.. and the costs would have gone up with obamacare or not.

Of course ISIS didn't exist 8 years ago. Obama has done little to curb terrorism. He also done little to unite DC. I don't buy into the BS that the country is divided... that's just hog wash and only exists at the fringe and only around election time. I know folks who voted Hillary and some who voted Trump and they are NOT at each others throats. Don't let the few clips you see on the news blur your reality of the majority of the Country.

But uniting DC is something Obama promised and its something he really never intended on doing. I still remember the blurb "elections have consequences" and "Its your turn to sit in the back of the bus." Those were divisive words that he acted on and excluded Republicans input for the stimulus package and affordable care act. He, and the democrats, used their control of both houses to pass laws that had zero support from Republicans as if the ball would NEVER return to the other side. And they wonder WHY they got NOTHING passed once the Republicans regained control of congress...

Obama set a precedent by pushing laws through without reaching across the isle. So now the same thing is gonna happen to his party. And the cycle will continue until the county implodes from within..
Love your selective memory... Obama spent his first two years trying to work with the Republicans are you kidding me? The Republicans said openly they wanted him to be a one term president. You right wingers never want to tell the whole story. Obama got the least respect of any sitting President from the Republican Party.
Now we have a 5 year old boy who has such a thin skin he will probably get us into a war with his large ego.
A spoiled rich kid with sociopathic tendencies. Just what we needed.....

Old 12-18-2016, 05:58 AM

35,565 posts, read 20,909,470 times
Close enough to contract trumpnosys - yes he is going to be the president. Ok ? I have witnesses several in 40 yrs. and they come and they go, they are just mere humans.!

Old 12-18-2016, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post

Excellent recap of the past 8 years.

Old 12-18-2016, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Love your selective memory... Obama spent his first two years trying to work with the Republicans are you kidding me? The Republicans said openly they wanted him to be a one term president. You right wingers never want to tell the whole story. Obama got the least respect of any sitting President from the Republican Party.
Now we have a 5 year old boy who has such a thin skin he will probably get us into a war with his large ego.
A spoiled rich kid with sociopathic tendencies. Just what we needed.....
I wouldn't say it's the right wingers with selective memory.
Obama wanted drastic changes and he felt his opportunity to do that was with a supermajority he took for granted. He openly made fun of the tea party, chastised Congress for basically working with their constituents, and apparently completely ignored the middle of the country leaving himself to hand over all branches of government to "a spoiled rich kid with sociopathic tendencies". Obama never changed course even after losing 2/3rds of the government he was elected with. After 2012, I remember him justifying his reelection with an acceptance of his policies, completely forgetting he had been losing control of congress.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies