Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2016, 05:47 AM

26 posts, read 19,315 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
So, basically he is going to be spending like a drunken sailor.
Hillary would be president if Hussein O built a bridge or 2 with his $1,000,000,000 ,000 stimulus.

Old 12-19-2016, 06:35 AM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times
The world laughed at America for having an effete lackwit like Obama for its President. They hated Duhbya and didn't respect him, but at least he scared them. Now they'll make fun of Trump but he'll make them nervous and they won't take him for a pushover wimp like they did Obama.
And Obama getting a Nobel Prize.... nobody thought he deserved it and the award has become a joke. You may as well give Tyler Perry an Oscar. Hey, this post is Pulitzer Prize worthy, come to think of it.

Old 12-19-2016, 06:48 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,836,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
The world laughed at America for having an effete lackwit like Obama for its President. They hated Duhbya and didn't respect him, but at least he scared them. Now they'll make fun of Trump but he'll make them nervous and they won't take him for a pushover wimp like they did Obama.
And Obama getting a Nobel Prize.... nobody thought he deserved it and the award has become a joke. You may as well give Tyler Perry an Oscar. Hey, this post is Pulitzer Prize worthy, come to think of it.
The world laughed at America for having Obama for its President? You couldn't be more wrong. But I wonder how you think you know this? Where and how did you gather your evidence of international disrespect?

As for your loving that Dubya and Trump "scare" other countries, are you, have you ever been, or will you become, a member of the US military? Have you fought, or will you fight, on the front lines to defend America to "scare" other countries? Or are you just a big ol' chicken shi* who loves to TALK tough like so many other tough -talking wimps?

I'm pretty sure I already know your HONEST answers to these questions.

Old 12-19-2016, 07:04 AM

2,695 posts, read 3,399,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeclock9 View Post
Im overseas a lot. The world is shaking in their boots. esp the mullets in IRAN>

Fair trade is not NO trade. Leaders are lining up 2 renegotiate fair trade deals with DJT>.
Me too and they sure are making fun of Trump
everywhere I go. They can't take him seriously because he is
perceived as a nut job, aka Duterte .They also must
take him seriously because he will be in control of the red button
and are therefore forced to engage with this loose cannon while
trying to keep a straight face.

I think most leaders/countries are having a hard time with Trump's
unstable temperament , he is seen as a delicate flower as opposed
to how he wishes to be seen , a strong leader.

Now, in certain countries [Iran]that play by bully rules , I'm sure
they understand his language and probably are shaking in their boots but grandstanding
could backfire on us.

The world knows that the majority of Americans didn't vote for him and see him
as the epitome of the ugly American which is loud, egocentric, tacky with
the typical gang of fake blondes surrounding him.

Whether Trump stays on his current course will remain to be seen ,I
for one hope the presidency will change and mature him.

Old 12-19-2016, 07:07 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,648,066 times
Quote:
Watch satire of Donald Trump around the world

Watch how the world makes fun of Donald Trump in funny and sometimes weird satire

While the world seems divided about president-elect Donald Trump’s unexpected win, it agrees he’s a source of comedic inspiration. This montage of Trump satires gives a sense of why different countries find Trump funny, and how their answers might differ.

People from around the world love puppet shows and they see Donald Trump as Putin's puppet.

Old 12-19-2016, 07:12 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,320,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
People from around the world love puppet shows and they see Donald Trump as Putin's puppet.
Unlike Obama, who told Putin to "knock it off" hacking America and was ignored.

If Trump's Putin's puppet, Obama must be his little sister.

Old 12-19-2016, 07:18 AM

1,009 posts, read 708,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I don't think it's funny. Any of it. And I have a great sense of humor. The REAL problem is knowing when to STOP. To deliver the punch line. To move forward. If SNL had any sense, they would know when to let it rest but they have awful writers who try to squeeze blood out of a rotten turnip.

A prime example is the dead-end SNL show. That used to be one of my favorite shows, and then the greats died off, Radner, Bilushi, and they have tried to keep this show going.... I didn't stay up and watch it for years..... because: IT WAS NOT FUNNY anymore. It was more STUPID than anything.

Yes, in the beginning, the SNL with Trump was kind of funny but they dragged it on and on....on a dead horse tied to the back of a pickup. It's not FUNNY anymore. Trump is right.

I get that some love poking fun of Donald Trump. I get some think SNL is harmless fun. (used to be) Did you know the lady who played Hillary, sent some kind of message to the electorate begging them to NOT let Donald Trump be the president? Pathetic.

I think the younger set loves the show. I wonder how many love that show, who watched it since the 70's?
I agree SNL was a great show in the 70s funny as hell no comparison stopped watching it many years . Alex Baldwin is pathetic and has had his own issues on being disliked by the public . Don't know much about the woman who portrays Hillary but what I have read about her she is another one going no where .

SNL can never get another cast as they had back in the day . I am surprised it is still on .

Old 12-19-2016, 07:19 AM

35,681 posts, read 21,030,020 times
we simply lost our standards-- and now just like them

Old 12-19-2016, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Unlike Obama, who told Putin to "knock it off" hacking America and was ignored.

If Trump's Putin's puppet, Obama must be his little sister.
That makes no sense ,none, not at all.

Old 12-19-2016, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Watch satire of Donald Trump around the world

Watch how the world makes fun of Donald Trump in funny and sometimes weird satire

While the world seems divided about president-elect Donald Trump’s unexpected win, it agrees he’s a source of comedic inspiration. This montage of Trump satires gives a sense of why different countries find Trump funny, and how their answers might differ.
Trump is a joke,the world knows it,just the rust belt and older white Americans males that don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies