Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2016, 07:39 AM

88,814 posts, read 44,649,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well, you cannot be searched without probable cause.
Yes, you can. TSA checkpoints. Your luggage is scanned and/or searched, and your body is searched via metal detectors, body scanners, or even more intrusive means.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2016, 07:41 AM

72,891 posts, read 62,412,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
You're lowering the Black crime rate, how? You just b**** and moan about how people may view you negatively because Blacks disproportionately commit the most crimes.

That wariness is common sense to everyone else.
I'm lowering the crime statistics by not committing crimes. I can't help what another person does. I have every right to complain about being paint with the same broad stroke as a crime. I have every cause and you don't have a say over that.

Again, what more do you expect ME personally to do that I'm not doing already? I don't care what others would be wary of me. At the end of the day, making sure I can live in this society with as little trouble as possible is MY goal. Answer those questions or go somewhere else.

Old 12-27-2016, 07:41 AM

Quote:
I'm not committing crimes. I iive a law abiding life. What more do I have to do personally?
Neither am I but I'm still subjected to the TSA gauntlet. I have lost that 4th Amendment right. So have you. If you're not happy about that, change it.

Old 12-27-2016, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Yes, you can. TSA checkpoints. Your luggage is scanned and/or searched, and your body is searched via metal detectors, body scanners, or even more intrusive means.
And we don't need more fascist measures in this country. We already have enough of that.

Old 12-27-2016, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Neither am I but I'm still subjected to the TSA gauntlet. I have lost that 4th Amendment right. So have you. If you're not happy about that, change it.
How do you expect me to change it? Better yet, answer my last question. What more do you expect me to do beyond what I'm doing now?

Old 12-27-2016, 07:46 AM

Quote:
I would be in favor of getting rid of those too. I also notice you avoid answering questions I have asked of you.

I don't buy this "get over it" crap. I value my freedom.
Post your efforts to abolish the TSA.

Old 12-27-2016, 07:48 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,936,220 times
Quote:
How does you expect me to change it? Better yet, answer my last question. What more do you expect me to do beyond what I'm doing now?
You're never going to win this, it'll just go on and on and on. . .

Old 12-27-2016, 07:49 AM

Quote:
And we don't need more fascist measures in this country. We already have enough of that.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I'm subject to TSA searches without probable cause every F'ing single time I fly, and everyone else is subject to stop and frisk.

Don't like it? DO something to change it.

Old 12-27-2016, 07:54 AM

Quote:
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I'm subject to TSA searches without probable cause every F'ing single time I fly, and everyone else is subject to stop and frisk.

Don't like it? DO something to change it.
Do what? You keep telling me to do something about not wanting to be racially profiled or not wanting other fascist stuff, but you aren't be clear about it. You're just putting up a cop out.

Old 12-27-2016, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
You're never going to win this, it'll just go on and on and on. . .
Let me guess. Said person either has no answers to the question, or has an answer but refuses to answer. I'm already worried about more racial profiling that could take place. No one seems able to answer why I should be in favor of it. No one seems to answer how it will help ME. This is why I don't vote for Donald Trump. I look out for my own interests(in the political arena).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies