Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2017, 06:11 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Anybody else feel like Donald's cabinet choices are outrageous?
Depends on who you voted for.

Those that voted for him like is picks.

Those that did NOT vote for him NATURALLY won't like them.

I think we can tell that you did NOT vote for him.

Is this too hard for you to understand?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2017, 06:28 AM

Quote:
It was just on the news that four African American teens kidnapped an 18 year old special needs white kid and did a live stream on Facebook of the torture and physical abuse of this poor kid. He was found walking the streets in frigid temps with shorts on and no coat by the CPD. He was forced to say F. Trump on the live feed. It was horrifying. I don't know how we became so racially divided. I find it disturbing and sad. One of my best friends for decades is black and I'm white. We are color blind. Why can't we all be color blind? When I see 4 pieces of crap abusing a special needs person then I'm still color blind. I don't care if you're black, white, purple or green. If you do something like that then your life doesn't matter to me. If you shoot at cars on the Eisenhower and kill a kid of any color, then your life doesn't matter to me. Trump should be trying to unite us, not divide us further. What did that poor white kid have to do with Trump???? Honestly, I've never felt so disappointed in a POTUS in my life as I am right now.
" four African American teens kidnapped"

Quit being so damned politically correct.

Four black disgusting degenerate thugs, sounds a LOT better in describing them.

" I don't know how we became so racially divided."

Ask Obama. We are worse NOW then when he became president BECAUSE of some of this actions.

" Trump should be trying to unite us, not divide us further."

And what do you think Trump has done to divide us?

He has spoken about bring us together.

He has spoken with black leaders attempting to create a dialogue to help.

You post, " What did that poor white kid have to do with Trump???? . "I've never felt so disappointed in a POTUS in my life as I am right now."

What did Trump personally have to do with this?

I am more outraged that you blame Trump more then then the black racist degenerates.

It is no wonder the dems have lost 900 political seats in the past few years.

Old 01-07-2017, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Depressing, but not unexpected. Populist candidates that control media outlets have always been very successful at gaining power. With total control over Fox News, Breitbart and talk radio (a smaller but still powerful force in rural America), as well as large swatches of the Alt-right forum-sphere and blog-o-sphere, people can be brainwashed into believing anything and in voting for anyone, whether they represent their interests or not. In general American critical thinking skills have regressed, listen to this electorate, a large number of them reject science, reject experts in all areas of endeavor. So why are you surprised that we elected a narcissistic self absorbed con-man as President?
" With total control over Fox News, Breitbart and talk radio"

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Until you admit that you lost even WITH the MSM on your side, you will be miserable for a long time.

"In general American critical thinking skills have regressed," Only to those that voted for Hillary!

Old 01-07-2017, 06:50 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,922,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Personally, my long story short version is: working class people of all ages, skin colors, ethnic & religious/spiritual backgrounds, relationship preferences, et cetera ... are going have to stick together to counter the 'Wealthy Lives Matter More' movement.
Quote:
Anybody else feel like Donald's cabinet choices are outrageous?
Definitely not just you!

The only choice more outrageous would be ... satire alert ...

Trump Picks El Chapo to Run D.E.A. - The New Yorker

Old 01-07-2017, 07:11 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,925,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" With total control over Fox News, Breitbart and talk radio"

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Until you admit that you lost even WITH the MSM on your side, you will be miserable for a long time.

"In general American critical thinking skills have regressed," Only to those that voted for Hillary!
Got news for you - we ALL lost. You just don't realize it yet. Wait until this fascist piece of trash that you elected dumps everything America once stood for into the toilet. But then again, most of the people that stand by Donald Trump could care less about the fact that he has violated the memory of every soldier that fought and died protecting our freedom from tyranny. Either they don't care, or in many cases, don't even understand the history of this country well enough to begin to comprehend the significance. No doubt in my mind, especially for the whackjob fringe of the Trump cult, that critical thinking skills have little value, it's all about "feeling good" - that's what got this self absorbed psychopath elected as President.

Old 01-07-2017, 08:26 AM

3,271 posts, read 2,188,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
So according to you, one cannot have an opinion about those who supported Hitler versus those who did not?

Of course not every Trump supporter supported Trump for exactly the same reason(s), but all of them typically have one thing in common. They chose to vote for Trump.

Also of course we don't all know the same things, have the same level of understanding about politics, economics, history. We don't all share the same vision or hope about how our future should unfold. These differences, however, do not preclude us from judging as we should, as we must. In fact the opposite!

The issue is not whether anyone is "better" than anyone else. The question is what we decide to do, who we choose as our leader(s), our representatives, and why. Some reasons are better than others, far better and/or far worse than others! All a matter of opinion of course, hopefully based on knowledge, sound reason, awareness and critical thinking, grounded by truth, and anyone who suggests all men (or women) are equally capable in these respects is simply not being honest or just kidding themselves.
Do you realize how ironic this sounds? You are obviously clueless. The real Hitler was the other side, you just can't the see the forest for the trees. Your banking system is on the verge of collapse. I honestly don't see how it won't happen in 2017, in particular based on how the high yield bond market continues to have increasing defaults, especially in the energy sector.

You see, there are trillions of dollars of derivatives, far more than what can be covered by M3 which means we are on the verge of a global liquidity crises. Additionally, when an oil shock occurs, which is highly likely at some point, our service based economy highly predicated on leverage, will be completely destroyed.

Yet, you foolish individuals believe that the isolationist is more dangerous than the globalist that intend on centralizing your banking system in a world where automation is going to replace so many jobs currently held by humans. This mean, there will be a large excess of population and no support system. A centralized banking system means that there will no longer be anymore sovereignty because a country that cannot issue debt is essentially powerless. This also means federal debt will now be owed to a global bank. Who knows what rules will be established to eliminate the perceived "population problem."

For one, your leadership that you trust so much has your best interests in mind planned on establishing a federalized police force, as a leaked document by George Soros confirmed. Since George actively participated in the Holocaust by deceiving his own people prior to them being exterminated, it is only natural that he envisions this happening again.

Yet, you believe everything you are told by the main stream media like a fool. You either don't have the knowledge or the capacity for critical thinking to examine your country's financial situation. And you call all Trump supporters equivalent of supporting Hitler when it is YOU that is unwittingly ushering in your own DEMISE. We'll see what happens in 2017 when the liquidity crises takes down the entire global banking system. How will Trump respond? In this case, I'm much rather have an isolationist than a globalist in charge of determining the future of our banking system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyjnEm8DZkI

I mean is the above video NOT a conflict of interest? The same person that ran for President says that they need to control the media???

Are you kidding me??? How stupid are people in this country???

Old 01-07-2017, 08:35 AM

6,940 posts, read 9,677,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
Do you realize how ironic this sounds? You are obviously clueless. The real Hitler was the other side, you just can't the see the forest for the trees. Your banking system is on the verge of collapse. I honestly don't see how it won't happen in 2017, in particular based on how the high yield bond market continues to have increasing defaults, especially in the energy sector.

You see, there are trillions of dollars of derivatives, far more than what can be covered by M3 which means we are on the verge of a global liquidity crises. Additionally, when an oil shock occurs, which is highly likely at some point, our service based economy highly predicated on leverage, will be completely destroyed.

Yet, you foolish individuals believe that the isolationist is more dangerous than the globalist that intend on centralizing your banking system in a world where automation is going to replace so many jobs currently held by humans. This mean, there will be a large excess of population and no support system. A centralized banking system means that there will no longer be anymore sovereignty because a country that cannot issue debt is essentially powerless. This also means federal debt will now be owed to a global bank. Who knows what rules will be established to eliminate the perceived "population problem."

For one, your leadership that you trust so much has your best interests in mind planned on establishing a federalized police force, as a leaked document by George Soros confirmed. Since George actively participated in the Holocaust by deceiving his own people prior to them being exterminated, it is only natural that he envisions this happening again.

Yet, you believe everything you are told by the main stream media like a fool. You either don't have the knowledge or the capacity for critical thinking to examine your country's financial situation. And you call all Trump supporters equivalent of supporting Hitler when it is YOU that is unwittingly ushering in your own DEMISE. We'll see what happens in 2017 when the liquidity crises takes down the entire global banking system. How will Trump respond? In this case, I'm much rather have an isolationist than a globalist in charge of determining the future of our banking system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyjnEm8DZkI

I mean is the above video NOT a conflict of interest? The same person that ran for President says that they need to control the media???

Are you kidding me??? How stupid are people in this country???

Alex Jones, is that you?

Old 01-07-2017, 08:54 AM

3,271 posts, read 2,188,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Alex Jones, is that you?
No. I just hope whatever direction we go in, that it's positive. That's the only thing I can really hope for. I just hope that there isn't anyone that's left behind. I want us to move forward together. That's what I'm hoping for. The end game is peace and harmony. That's really what it's all about.

Last edited by Jobster; 01-07-2017 at 10:14 AM..

Old 01-07-2017, 10:50 AM

29,547 posts, read 9,713,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
And those "Poor jaded things have lost what little mind they had left" beat your "smartest woman in the world"

How does that crow taste?
All that crow going both ways doesn't taste at all good, but it sure is served up without end as if the best tasting stuff ever! Regardless what side of the great divide one might be on, why bother with these sorts of comments I wonder...

Old 01-07-2017, 10:54 AM

29,547 posts, read 9,713,411 times
Quote:
It was just on the news that four African American teens kidnapped an 18 year old special needs white kid and did a live stream on Facebook of the torture and physical abuse of this poor kid. He was found walking the streets in frigid temps with shorts on and no coat by the CPD. He was forced to say F. Trump on the live feed. It was horrifying. I don't know how we became so racially divided. I find it disturbing and sad. One of my best friends for decades is black and I'm white. We are color blind. Why can't we all be color blind? When I see 4 pieces of crap abusing a special needs person then I'm still color blind. I don't care if you're black, white, purple or green. If you do something like that then your life doesn't matter to me. If you shoot at cars on the Eisenhower and kill a kid of any color, then your life doesn't matter to me. Trump should be trying to unite us, not divide us further. What did that poor white kid have to do with Trump???? Honestly, I've never felt so disappointed in a POTUS in my life as I am right now.
Personally, I don't take time to do other than brush past those headlines. I don't read the stories and I certainly don't watch the videos. I don't need any more proof, knowledge or understanding that people can be ruthless vicious animals, regardless their skin color, religion or nationality. I do, however, pay attention to politics, whomever we elect to address our national and foreign policy issues. I wish I could simply brush past what Trump says and does in the same way, but unfortunately, I can't. He is the POTUS elect...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies