Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2016, 10:21 PM

1,709 posts, read 2,167,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
The "world"? This is about the U.S. not the whole world.
News flash-the US doesn't exist in a vacuum

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
He's a racist piece of trash. And he's revealing it more everyday...his hatred for white people.
Once again, statement of facts is not hatred, it's all about the reasoning behind your statement-and his reasoning basically boils down to a "Huh. Neat." reaction. He's not trying to rally anyone or rile them up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2016, 10:22 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,886,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Would that were true, but Hispanics have voted majority Democrat since 1972 and records have been kept, Catholics are a swing vote as it is.

And if that weren't bad enough, Hispanics are clannish and population, culturally, economically and intellectually changing America. They will change America into more like latin America as sure as the sun rises in the east.
With the exception of voting patterns third generation hispanics just like white people. The 1st and 2nd generation hispanics tend to tease third generation hispanics a bit.

Old 12-19-2016, 10:22 PM

3,282 posts, read 3,793,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Ya I saw them all protesting, breaking and burning stuff.....oh wait....
Nah, they just run up to anyone who looks Mexican, Black or Muslim to verbally or physically abuse them, while mentioning that they voted for Trump.

Aggressive verbal insults already happened to two of my family members and a co-worker.

I tell you they pull that sh**t on me I will pepper spray them and make them go blind.

Old 12-19-2016, 10:25 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuttaTheLouBurbs View Post
Their birth rates aren't high enough. This isn't like the 1900s, when the only nations with high birth rates due to industrialization were European. Europe is deindustrialized and wealthier now, and so its white populations are for the most part stagnant or shrinking. Basically, there aren't enough white people to go around. Why else do you think they bring in immigrants too? Altruism? No, they need labor and population growth to keep GDP growing as well.

Hell, this isn't just a European issue either. Take a look at Japan-their population growth rate is almost nothing, and their population will shortly begin dropping like a rock. They will soon have to either start accepting foreign immigrants or start breeding like rabbits, both of which will require a colossal cultural change there.
Continuous population growth follows the logic of a pyramid scheme that eventually collapses. There are not enough jobs. The only people who benefit really from population growth are the wealthiest who skim off the top. And population growth through immigration ignores compatibility and interchangeability issues. It's a sure formula for collapsing a nation.

Old 12-19-2016, 10:28 PM

638 posts, read 310,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatandFlat View Post
Obama is reflective, analytical. Trump is reactive, emotional. In fact, Chinese media has characterized Trump as a "very emotional person". We know he's easily offended, and takes criticism badly
LOL... Obama is a racist that is rarely challenged. When folks do challenge him he pulls the race card.

Trump is a counter-puncher. I wouldn't label him as being reactive because his business illustrates plenty of evidence to the contrary. However he does not take any sh*t. There's a difference.

Unfortunately Trump hasn't had the luxury of drooling liberals in the media fawning all over him and praising his failures.

Old 12-19-2016, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
With the exception of voting patterns third generation hispanics just like white people. The 1st and 2nd generation hispanics tend to tease third generation hispanics a bit.
Well voting patterns are a huge issue, but no they are not really just like whites.

Old 12-19-2016, 10:35 PM

289 posts, read 145,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa surf View Post
Nah, they just run up to anyone who looks Mexican, Black or Muslim to verbally or physically abuse them, while mentioning that they voted for Trump.

Aggressive verbal insults already happened to two of my family members and a co-worker.

I tell you they pull that sh**t on me I will pepper spray them and make them go blind.

Well good thing these attacks are made up you have a better chance at winning the lottery.

Old 12-19-2016, 10:36 PM

1,709 posts, read 2,167,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Why would it upset you if the country became whiter as it historically was? Would it up set you if we reduced immigration and made it non-demographic changing?
Except that's physically impossible, because white birth rates worldwide are low.

Believe me, I'd love to see a re-introduction of Polish, German, Irish, and Italian ethnic enclaves in our inner cities on top of new-age ones from India, China, Vietnam, Nigeria, etc. But it's not happening, there aren't enough of them anymore. This isn't 1900.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njquestions View Post
That's actually debatable. Currently, whites make up some 70% of America. It's only going to become brown by definition if you don't curtail illegal immigration and subsequent chain immigration and raise the kids of black and brown parents who just shoot out kids at random. If you stop all of that, it probably essentially settles where it currently is.
It's not debatable, no matter how many stereotypes you throw in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinFam5 View Post
Well good thing these attacks are made up you have a better chance at winning the lottery.
Nary a Trump supporter has ever hurt or insulted anyone! The hat makes them angels! Any word brought against them is lies and heresy!

Old 12-19-2016, 10:42 PM

Wow, 2.8% of the rapefugees/migrants working is a surefire way to pay for social programs .

1.2 MILLION migrants in Germany: just 2.8% have found a job | World | News | Daily Express
Quote:
ONLY 34,000 refugees out of 1.2 million who have arrived in Germany over the past two years have managed to get a job.

Old 12-19-2016, 10:42 PM

590 posts, read 554,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Bottom line, obama hates America and spent eight years doing everything in his power to destroy this country.
You are partly correct;
"obama genuinely attempted to do the best job he could with what he had to work with to make America a third world country." At that he did a good job. Fortunately he wasn't able to hand the country over to crooked hillary to finish what he started..
Most of what he has done will soon be overturned and America will be restored to her former glory...
I couldn't have said it any better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies