Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2016, 11:44 PM

20,341 posts, read 19,930,346 times

Advertisements

I can't even imagine what life would be like if the SJW nutjobs were in charge

Old 12-20-2016, 01:38 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I can't even imagine what life would be like if the SJW nutjobs were in charge
You have to give them credit for their entertainment value.

I've watched countless election meltdown compilations on YouTube since Trump's win.

They are simply glorious.

Old 12-20-2016, 05:27 AM

1,850 posts, read 820,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
You have to give them credit for their entertainment value.

I've watched countless election meltdown compilations on YouTube since Trump's win.

They are simply glorious.
This one is really long, but the very first person is awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65H57RFgH1Y

Old 12-20-2016, 07:18 AM

19,637 posts, read 12,231,401 times
She was allowed to go way too far, too much validation to her. She should have been kicked out of the property for disturbing the peace as soon as she started yelling and making a scene. Done and done. You don't legitimize that behavior, you don't reason with it, you just shut it down. People don't do that anymore, even with children throwing a tantrum. Obviously this woman never learned not to be feral and its kind of sad. The results of a generation of gentle discipline. She had to go to authorities to "report" this harassment fantasy to finally get shut down.

Old 12-20-2016, 07:24 AM

1,850 posts, read 820,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
She was allowed to go way too far, too much validation to her. She should have been kicked out of the property for disturbing the peace as soon as she started yelling and making a scene. Done and done. You don't legitimize that behavior, you don't reason with it, you just shut it down. People don't do that anymore, even with children throwing a tantrum. Obviously this woman never learned not to be feral and its kind of sad. The results of a generation of gentle discipline. She had to go to authorities to "report" this harassment fantasy to finally get shut down.
Actually, if you view it on YouTube, they have numerous other videos of her. She apparently is famous for going places and screeching at people. She even did it in front of the Seattle City Council. I almost felt badly for them except I remembered they were probably all Democrats. This is literally her life. She's a typical SJW.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies