Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2016, 03:19 PM

7,179 posts, read 4,747,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
So what? Trump's supporters don't care that he's a racist or sexually assaults women. That's abundantly clear.
Some actually LIKE the fact that he's a racist. It speaks to their hearts.

Old 12-21-2016, 03:26 PM

20,170 posts, read 24,287,410 times
Tom Arnold isn't consequential enough to be taken seriously. The dude is a career hanger-on, a celebrity dingleberry.

In addition, he apparently has had carnal relations with the most obnoxious woman in the United States, if not the world. That alone disqualifies him from any response except profound pity.

Old 12-21-2016, 03:30 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,140,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Tom Arnold isn't consequential enough to be taken seriously. The dude is a career hanger-on, a celebrity dingleberry.

In addition, he apparently has had carnal relations with the most obnoxious woman in the United States, if not the world. That alone disqualifies him from any response except profound pity.
Good one.

Old 12-21-2016, 03:52 PM

7,179 posts, read 4,747,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post

Yeah, well he probably was coked out of his mind when he met her. He got a lot of millions out of it though

By Trump calculations, that makes Tom a smart man. LOL!

Old 12-21-2016, 04:06 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,869,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Well good for him but what's the point, this was known already and he's late to the party at this point.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/tom-arn...104532880.html
Nah.... he doesn't. If he did, he would have released them before the election. He's got nothing.

Old 12-21-2016, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringamac92 View Post
Trump fanatics and followers care only about the end, by whatever means necessary. Not all Republicans who voted for him, are crude or as vulgar as he is. Some are good people who in my opinion have been mislead. But I can't stress enough how the majority don't care. He said himself, he could commit a crime in the middle of the street and people would flock to his defense and praise. Even if he released these tapes, it would do one of two things, strengthen what a lot of Democrats and independents have said about him. Or he would receive massive praise for not being Politically Correct. Trump is what he is, and at this point it is too late to do anything about it. I despise a lot of his politics. But as an American I can only hope for the best.
What you are saying is true, but what's amusing is that you don't see that the same thing is true on your side of the isle as well. It's why Democrats were able to bring themselves to vote for a woman that is largely considered a moderate and a war hawk by her own party. It's why Democrats were willing to vote for a woman proven to be a congenital liar, with a miles long trail of corruption and scandals following her everywhere she went. It's why Democrats were able to vote for someone completely devoid of principles and integrity, and sets her political coarse instead by whichever way public sentiment is going.

Everything I just said about Clinton, is also true of Trump, yet Republicans were willing to vote for him, in order to win.

That's what happens when you have a country as divided as ours. "Winning", no matter the costs, becomes more important than anything else, even if it comes at the expense of the well-being of the country itself. All that matters is the (D) or (R) that comes after a candidates name, and all the rest is just background noise that is the cost of winning. Objectivity is dead.

Truth, facts, reason, logic.... all those things take a back seat to winning, and that's an indictment of both sides.

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 12-21-2016 at 04:30 PM..

Old 12-21-2016, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Let me guess, you disagree with Tom Arnold but you can't refute his evidence. Sign of childish ways and unstable, irrational thinking.
What evidence? There is no evidence for one to refute. How do you refute someone's "claim"....? That would be like me saying "I have a purple shirt on right now..... prove me wrong!" Furthermore, we have no evidence that tapes of this nature even exist in the first place, let alone that Tom Arnold has possession of them.

Anyone who makes a claim like this should either put up or shut up. Let's see the tapes, or just go back to being Roseanne Barr's irrelevant ex-husband...

Old 12-21-2016, 04:41 PM

20,170 posts, read 24,287,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Yeah, well he probably was coked out of his mind when he met her. He got a lot of millions out of it though

By Trump calculations, that makes Tom a smart man. LOL!
Really? I'm unaware of Mr. Trump dating any loathsome swine like her, or expressing admiration for others who do so. On the other hand, he does seem to have achieved wealth, and the Presidency, in the company of some quite attractive women.

Old 12-21-2016, 04:56 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,902,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Well good for him but what's the point, this was known already and he's late to the party at this point.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/tom-arn...104532880.html
Put up or shut up and why would he have waited.

Old 12-21-2016, 05:06 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,602,968 times
What good is that information now?????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.