Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2016, 03:27 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
burdel wrote:

Actually the Bible very clearly states that he rules nations, puts leaders in position and removes them when He decides. Remember, just because someone is imperfect, does not mean they cannot function in the place where God puts them.
I guess he put Obama in place then.

God must be bipartisan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2016, 03:30 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,225,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
My family and I are so relieved because our loved was murdered by an illegal immigrant and Obama administration kept ignoring us.
There are so many of us victoms where the media isn't reporting about illegals.
Gosh we prayed so hard to Trump to win.
I believe it was an act of God.
Amazing that everyone likes to claim God is on their side. Not all of them end up victories and not all of them, in fact a great many, really aren't fighting the good fight. Though I guess that is dependent on ones point of view, but Bin Laden sure seemed convinced God was backing him.

Obama doesn't need to address you personally. Accept that. It's not his job to care. A crime has been committed, go to the courts. They can do more to help you at this point. If you'd like to tell Obama he needs to do better to enforce border control, go for it. It may do you some good to talk to the governors on the border states as well. Or legislators. But based on the presidents job, he's not required to care. Sorry if it hurst, but his job is his job.

As for illegal immigration, we'll see. Donald has surrounded himself with insiders and businessmen, many of whom should not inspire much optimism for those who liked the message Donald Trump conveyed during his campaign.

Old 12-21-2016, 03:31 PM

626 posts, read 381,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
I guess he put Obama in place then.

God must be bipartisan.
without obama's terrible 8 years trump probably wouldn't have won

Old 12-21-2016, 03:44 PM

809 posts, read 747,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordwillin02 View Post
without obama's terrible 8 years trump probably wouldn't have won
You've got to be kidding! President Obama had to clean up the mess from the Brain Dead Bush. 9/11 that BDB was notified about. The war against Iraq on the erroneous claim of weapons of mass destruction. The 2008 financial meltdown.

You repubs gave us Brain Dead Bush, who's now mercifully saying at home and painting pictures of dogs.

Now you give us a Sociopath in Chief. I think the collective intelligence of Trump voters is that of an ameba.

Thanks repubs for ruining our country.

Old 12-21-2016, 03:49 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Obama should be charged as an accessory to all murders committed by illegals.

Yeah, because despite illegals having been coming here for at least 50 years there couldn't possibly be any here now that've been here more than 8 years, right?

Or are people just panicking over how little time is left to whine about Obama?

Old 12-21-2016, 04:05 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
My family and I are so relieved because our loved was murdered by an illegal immigrant and Obama administration kept ignoring us.
There are so many of us victoms where the media isn't reporting about illegals.
Gosh we prayed so hard to Trump to win.
I believe it was an act of God.
What was the President supposed to do about your case?

You actually believe Trump is gong to change the fact that people come here illegally, I guess we shall see about that "act of God".

Old 12-21-2016, 04:17 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjairo191 View Post
Is this a serious post or being sacrastic? You do know President Obama removed more illegals than bubba and any other President. Or is this I don't believe the media and what sites detail type of thing?

https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews.g...Fid%3D41715661
Trump has refereed to Obama as the Deporter in Chief and said he will show more compassion that Obama did.

Old 12-21-2016, 04:25 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Trump has refereed to Obama as the Deporter in Chief and said he will show more compassion that Obama did.
Shhhhhh, let them find out the hard way, the lesson will stick with them better that way, or not.

Old 12-21-2016, 04:54 PM

626 posts, read 381,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by upgrader View Post
You've got to be kidding! President Obama had to clean up the mess from the Brain Dead Bush. 9/11 that BDB was notified about. The war against Iraq on the erroneous claim of weapons of mass destruction. The 2008 financial meltdown.

You repubs gave us Brain Dead Bush, who's now mercifully saying at home and painting pictures of dogs.

Now you give us a Sociopath in Chief. I think the collective intelligence of Trump voters is that of an ameba.

Thanks repubs for ruining our country.
you ok buddy?

Old 12-21-2016, 05:31 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Donald is an angel from heaven. I'm so happy he was elected to make this country great again...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies