Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2016, 06:05 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,583,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njquestions View Post
The best part of this rant is that while he's going on and on about Republicans, all the Democrats are like "we need to give blacks welfare because everyone knows they're incompetent and poor and can't get jobs" and "we're against voter ID because blacks aren't able to function in society at even the level of a teenaged white girl, who knows how to get ID."
The vast majority of African-Americans are not on (welfare) every African-American (has ID)100 Percent..lol...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2016, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
B. Obama's victory made the world love us again, so much that the Europeans gave Obama the Nobel Peace Prize.

Obama cut our federal deficits by more than 1/2.

Obama slowed government spending more than any president in the last 60 years.
Forbes Welcome

Obama presided over the biggest oil boom in American history.
Obama has presided over America's biggest oil boom ever - Jul. 21, 2016

Obama has deported more illegal immigrants than any president in American history.
Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President - ABC News

Obama passed a stimulus that gave $100's of billions of dollars to improving public housing, public transportation, and also paid for needed infrastructure repairs and middle class tax cuts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americ...nt_Act_of_2009

Obama signed legislation that gave healthier school lunches to America's children (combating future obesity, diabetes, cancer, and heart conditions.)
https://www.fns.usda.gov/tags/health...ree-kids-act-0

And Obama (tried) to give low income workers, the middle class, and small business the following things. Higher min wages, middle class tax cuts, small business tax cuts, increased unemployment benefits, lower student loan interest rates, and lower credit card interest rates (but the republicans stopped him.)

GOP Senators Reject Tax Cuts for Middle Class - CBS News
Republicans Block Unemployment Extension, Democrats Plan to Try Again (Updated)
GOP Blocks Senate Small-Business Tax Cut Bill
Republicans Screw Over 37 Million by Blocking Bill Lowering Student Loan Interest Rates
GOP Blocks Freeze On Credit Card Interest Rate Hikes | Huffington Post

And Obama tried to bring millions of jobs back to America by ending tax breaks for corporations that outsource jobs (but the republicans stopped him.)
Senate Republicans Vote Against American Jobs By Blocking Bill To End Outsourcing Tax Breaks

How could a president with all the above accomplishments and political attempts be considered the worst president in American history?

1 millions rep points for you this morning...LOL....

Old 12-27-2016, 06:26 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Sigh.
Worst of the worst. Buchanan. Kind of hard to beat being part of the cause for the American Civil War.
Johnson and Grant were much worse than Obama.
Carter.
Bush Jr certainly in the same league of awful. Just for different reasons.

Roughly Id guestimate 8th-10th worst.

Old 12-27-2016, 06:50 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,522,451 times
He had a chance and was reminded he was placed to do what he was told to do
by the people that had financed him

His unaccountably and constant lies will be his legacy and the sadist part is the
Americans that have embraced and accepted this behavior

I will have the most transparent administration in history.

The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.

I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.

The IRS is not targeting anyone.

It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.

I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".

You didn't build that!

I will restore trust in Government.

The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.

The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk

It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.

Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.

We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.

I am not spying on American citizens.

Obama Care will be good for America ..

You can keep your family doctor.

Premiums will be lowered by $2500.

If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.

It's just like shopping at Amazon.

I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.

I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.

I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi .

I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told
to leave the country over 20 years ago.

And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.

If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.

If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.

I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.

I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.

And the biggest one of all:

"I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America ."

Ladies & Gentlemen, I believe we have a winner ! ! !

Old 12-27-2016, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
He had a chance and was reminded he was placed to do what he was told to do
by the people that had financed him

His unaccountably and constant lies will be his legacy and the sadist part is the
Americans that have embraced and accepted this behavior

I will have the most transparent administration in history.

The u.s.
The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.

I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.

The IRS is not targeting anyone.

It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.

I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".

You didn't build that!

I will restore trust in Government.

The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.

The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk

It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.

Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.

We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.

I am not spying on American citizens.

Obama Care will be good for America ..

You can keep your family doctor.

Premiums will be lowered by $2500.

If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.

It's just like shopping at Amazon.

I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.

I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.

I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi .

I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told
to leave the country over 20 years ago.

And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.

If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.

If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.

I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.

I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.

And the biggest one of all:

"I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America ."

Ladies & Gentlemen, I believe we have a winner ! ! !
I get it the presidents that's supported the institution of slavery.

Old 12-27-2016, 07:14 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
With a 90% right wing participation, what do you think the answer would be? How many of these threads are you going to post? It seems like I've seen at least 3. Of course you all are going to Jump on the Trump bandwagon just like you all made excuses for Bushes screw ups.
I agree.

This forum provides an outlet for RW folks to air their grievances and conspiracy theories, and Russian posters to sow disinformation and build support for how Russia is our friend and what a great leader Putin is.

I have noticed that threads are often shut down abruptly if they get too anti-Trump. Several threads on the troubles they're having putting together an inauguration extravaganza have been shut down. While pro-Trump, pro-Putin, anti-Clinton, anti-Obama threads go on endlessly.

I hate to just leave it to them as I know this shows up on Google searches and a lot of people read these threads who don't ever post.

I suspect this post will be deleted shortly.

Old 12-27-2016, 10:31 AM

5,301 posts, read 2,355,152 times
I'd rank them based on how closely they adhered to the principles of individual liberty. The worst would include not only Obama, Bush, etc., but more popular presidents like Lincoln and FDR.

Old 12-27-2016, 11:40 AM

421 posts, read 205,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0103E View Post
I'd rank them based on how closely they adhered to the principles of individual liberty. The worst would include not only Obama, Bush, etc., but more popular presidents like Lincoln and FDR.
Disagree with this.

The health of the economy is KEY and Obama failed MISERABLY in this department. Bottom line is MONEY comes first, and "racism", "climate change", and "social justice" non-sense comes DEAD LAST

Life is mainly about MONEY! And the cold hard truth is if the economy is in the gutter (as it's been under Obama), suffering goes up across the board.

Obama is easily among the top 5 WORST of presidents, and most likely in the top 3

January 20 can't come soon enough, we'll finally be out from under this do-nothing communist

Old 12-27-2016, 11:50 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scend57 View Post
Disagree with this.

The health of the economy is KEY and Obama failed MISERABLY in this department. Bottom line is MONEY comes first, and "racism", "climate change", and "social justice" non-sense comes DEAD LAST

Life is mainly about MONEY! And the cold hard truth is if the economy is in the gutter (as it's been under Obama), suffering goes up across the board.

Obama is easily among the top 5 WORST of presidents, and most likely in the top 3

January 20 can't come soon enough
Balls. The economy is zipping right along. Stock market is up. Jobs are up.

I realize that the big picture makes little difference if your own prospects are slim, but get up and do something about that.

If there are no jobs in your area, move to where the jobs are. If you lack the skills that employers are looking for, figure out how to acquire the skills.

If you think the government owes you a good paying job, you are in for a huge disappointment.

So celebrate your great fortune on the 20th, and then get busy figuring out how to improve your own lot in life.

Geez.

Old 12-27-2016, 12:06 PM

626 posts, read 381,053 times
I've been thinking about it and I take back what I said in my OP...

Lincoln is the worst

Barack Hussein is second-worst
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies