Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2016, 04:59 PM

30,137 posts, read 11,759,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
lol. listen to the OP. No matter how much the OP learns that Trump has lied, its A-OK

Heres trump in his own words. It was all a scam:

https://youtu.be/BB38DvTV5kc?t=2m17s
That is good. You get your "facts" from Comedy Central. That says it all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2016, 05:09 PM

30,137 posts, read 11,759,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Why do Trump supporters consider pointing out how he lied and duped his followers as a liberal meltdown? Many who understand how Trump fooled the voters are not liberal, nor even Democrat . And certainly pointing out how a guy is backing away from so many promises once he got elected is not any sort of meltdown or hissy fit, it is simply pointing out the truth, that the guy many voted for on the basis of campaign promises made is now backpedaling away from a lot of them faster than a Tour de France cyclist.

Trump voters are starting to understand what the rest of the country already knew . Trump is a liar , and will gleefully fool and con anyone to get his way .

Just ask the numerous contractors who did work for him under the assumption that a famous millionaire would pay his bills .
Sorry but you are way off. According to a recent Bloomberg survey, Trumps popularity is soaring.

President-elect Donald Trump's approval rating goes up

A Bloomberg Politics survey released Wednesday found that 50 percent of those polled have a positive view of Trump, compared to 43 percent who view him negatively. That’s up from a 33-63 split in August, and marks the highest favorable rating Trump has registered in any major survey.

Old 12-22-2016, 05:11 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,484,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
Drümpf supporters, IMO, are like bratty kids who got some shiny new toy for Christmas, bring said new toy to school, and brag about it to the other kids ("My new toy is the coolest and you can't have it! Nyah Nyah!") who are preoccupied with their current kickball game.

Yeah, Trump won. You guys got your shiny new toy. Nobody gives a . Now shut the up and move on.
Interesting way of stereotyping me? i didn't know i bragged about "my new toy" (whatever that means) all the time... lol .. oh and btw this is an discussion forum, you will not see a lot of "shutting up" in a public forum.

Old 12-22-2016, 06:21 PM

1,544 posts, read 924,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
Interesting way of stereotyping me? i didn't know i bragged about "my new toy" (whatever that means) all the time... lol .. oh and btw this is an discussion forum, you will not see a lot of "shutting up" in a public forum.
You've just proven my point. While you and others of your caliber are screaming "get over it" to other people because Trump won the election, those other people are more focused on taking care of their families and improving their livelihoods and don't have time to listen to you brag about Drümpf's victory (that "shiny new toy" I was referring to).

And lastly, it isn't "an discussion". You're supposed to use "an" for words that start with a vowel or a silent consonant.

Last edited by SeasonedNewbie; 12-22-2016 at 06:22 PM.. Reason: typo fixed

Old 12-22-2016, 06:39 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,218,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
That is good. You get your "facts" from Comedy Central. That says it all.
The video really speaks for itself, regardless of it coming from comedy central.

Old 12-22-2016, 06:40 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,818,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Now that the recount and the Russian plots didn't work, they want to sow discord among Trump supporters by making him look like he lied. Everyday there is a thread here about some pledge that Trump will not keep. FAKE NEWS! The latest is that he is not going to "drain the swamp." Let me tell you something. You tried to dispirit Trump supporters and sow discord during the election and it didn't work. It won't work now either.
Fake news? Have you actually listened to the guy? Trump is a nothing but a 2 bit con man.

So now you have...

* Wall Street running the Federal Reserve.

* You have Big Oil in charge of our foreign policy.

* You have climate deniers in charge of the EPA.

* You have a secretary of education whose mission is to abolish public schools.

* Most of his cabinet are anti-gay, anti-women's rights.

You have an entire cabinet of people who want to wreck the very institutions they're being put in charge of. This is not media lies or liberal spin. It's fact. This is what you want. Really?

And don't pretend you know what Trump stands for because he's lied about EVERYTHING. In his post-Election rallies he actually admits he lied about everything. It's right there in youtube videos. But you don't care! It's mind boggling.

This president won't let the press near him because he doesn't want them to know what he's doing.

He still won't release his tax returns so you don't know who he's beholden to. And he vowed to continue running his businesses from the White House.

Stays up till 3 am tweeting every time his feelings get hurt, and then doesn't have time for the daily security briefings. You can't make this stuff up!

Seriously, what kind of moron wants this guy to be president???

Old 12-22-2016, 06:57 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,256,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Fake news? Have you actually listened to the guy? Trump is a nothing but a 2 bit con man.

So now you have...

* Wall Street running the Federal Reserve.

* You have Big Oil in charge of our foreign policy.

* You have climate deniers in charge of the EPA.

* You have a secretary of education whose mission is to abolish public schools.

* Most of his cabinet are anti-gay, anti-women's rights.
Wasn't that the point of the election? Who do you want? Van Jones. Sorry, you had your run.

Old 12-22-2016, 07:00 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,453,986 times
Quote:
Now that the recount and the Russian plots didn't work, they want to sow discord among Trump supporters by making him look like he lied. Everyday there is a thread here about some pledge that Trump will not keep. FAKE NEWS! The latest is that he is not going to "drain the swamp." Let me tell you something. You tried to dispirit Trump supporters and sow discord during the election and it didn't work. It won't work now either.
Get use to it. This is going to continue for the next 4 years regardless of what you and the Trumpheads want.

Old 12-22-2016, 07:10 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,818,531 times
Quote:
Wasn't that the point of the election? Who do you want? Van Jones. Sorry, you had your run.
Seriously? You knew that drain the swamp meant put Wall Street in charge of the Treasury Department? This is what you wanted? Really?

Guys, there ain't gonna be anything to trickle down. You will do your manufacturing jobs for $5/hour because that's all there will be. You do know that's what Make America Great Again was all about, right? Make it great for employers; not you.

You're going to grow old broke and without medicare or social security while those billionaires laugh all the way to the banks they own. Your kids will grow up uneducated because you won't be able to pay for private schools, all so they can get in line for all those those $5/hr jobs as well. But that's the price you will pay to pay for your bigotry. Me, I'll be just fine. But you are the ones who stand the most to lose.

Old 12-22-2016, 07:31 PM

102,183 posts, read 107,774,599 times
Quote:
Now that the recount and the Russian plots didn't work, they want to sow discord among Trump supporters by making him look like he lied. .
Trump, lie? What, you mean, like--to get elected? Oh, no, tsk tsk tsk. He wouldn't do THAT!

Let me tell you, OP; Trumpty-dumpty doesn't need any help in creating the impression that he lied. He does a fine job of that all on his own. Relax.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies