Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2016, 07:37 AM

19,804 posts, read 9,362,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
For those trying to deny the white supremacists have come out of the closet and that hate speech and behavior is rampant with the election, here's an example.

It's actually the entire mall, which is privately owned, that is seeking to ban her from the mall. Which they should. She shouldn't be allowed in the company of decent people.

But hey...what a snappy outfit and hairdo she has, huh? A true example of the "new" Republican. Who do you think she voted for in the election? Hmmmm. I can't imagine!
Yep, obviously you are an exceptionally tolerant person -- NOT.

Yes, the white woman was in the wrong. She was rude and spoke from assumptions (which in this case, truly did make her an "ass"). However, when you write what I bolded, it shows that you have no more tolerance for people you think are unacceptable in some way than that woman has.

However, no one denies you the right to say or do (or, especially, think) -- so long as it does actually harm some one else -- and I am not talking about just hurting someone's feelings!

Old 12-24-2016, 07:40 AM

62,952 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Also, what is it with trashy people who are always claiming that all their tax dollars are always paying for poor minorities and immigrants' stuff?

Good grief, talk about ignorance.

No one is saying that "all" of our tax dollars are going for them and I don't have a problem with helping truly needy Americans, minority or not. I do however object to any of our tax dollars going to help illegal aliens.

Old 12-24-2016, 07:46 AM

325 posts, read 153,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron210 View Post
Exactly, cant make people do $hit haha. And oh trust me i talk like i type, its not just on the internet..i just dont give a ****.
LOL....we don't HAVE to make people do anything. We have our way of doing things here that works just fine. That snobbish attitude that you can do whatever you want is exactly why you lefties lost No one is scared of you. I just find it pointless argue with a keyboard warrior.

Old 12-24-2016, 07:46 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,582,090 times
Oh, she was just saying what everyone else in line was thinking. Especially the Hillaryites.

Old 12-24-2016, 07:48 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
No one is saying that "all" of our tax dollars are going for them and I don't have a problem with helping truly needy Americans, minority or not. I do however object to any of our tax dollars going to help illegal aliens.
Then you aren't paying attention. That line always comes up with these types in these stories.

Old 12-24-2016, 07:52 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
What I find almost as bad as the awful woman yelling is not one person in line said a word to stop her. Everyone just stood by and let her spew hatred.

Old 12-24-2016, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron210 View Post
Yes it is. And get off of it, noone is attacking anything. If anything, people like you attack us.

Disorderly conduct, verbal assault for starters.

I am hispanic and i speak spanish, guess what? I dont have to adapt to $hit

No, nobody has to speak or do anything you say.

It's your type of attitude that is turning people off to "immigrants". Put your victim card back in your wallet. The woman was rude I will give you that though. It's also rude to cut in line.

Last edited by Oldglory; 12-24-2016 at 08:29 AM..

Old 12-24-2016, 08:13 AM

19,841 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
That crazy old lady would have pissed me off way more than someone cutting in front of me. Not just because she alone made the collective IQ in the store less than 50 or that she was racist, but because she was making a scene. Her acting less mature than a toddler creates more needless noise and wastes more time that a woman cutting in front of me.

That would be quite a feat.

The emotional rants in this thread are quite telling. Well done, OP!

Old 12-24-2016, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I was just half joking around. I already said it was a dumb move to go there. I don't take so lightly to people cutting in line though, that's one of my major pet peeves. People acting loudly and rudely in public is another one.

I agree. It is rude to cut in line or to be at the front of the line and a family member decides to dump a bunch more stuff on you to pay for. It's rude to the people waiting in line. People speaking loudly and rudely in public is also annoying and it nearly always is someone speaking in a foreign language. Facts aren't bigotry nor racism.

Old 12-24-2016, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Then you aren't paying attention. That line always comes up with these types in these stories.

Provide a viable link then instead of playing the victim card.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies