Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2016, 04:33 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron210 View Post

So what you are saying is that you condone racism?
Like I said, birds of a feather.

Old 12-24-2016, 04:43 PM

4,135 posts, read 2,838,713 times
Classic City Data
White woman loses it and makes a fool of herself berating Hispanic women, posters then (after digging in their bag of excuses defending the White woman), then bring up Black people who have absolutely nothing to do with the OP. LOL.

Old 12-24-2016, 04:52 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron210 View Post
True, so this lady has no right to tell anyone to go anywhere.

So what you are saying is that you condone racism?
The lady didn't say or do a single racist thing.

Yes, she's a classless old hag, but there is no proof that she's racist.

What she was exhibiting is called xenophobic behavior. Considering you people love these terms, i'm shocked that you can't tell one from the other.

If you're going to have a victim mentality, you need to have more tools in the bag and know how to use them correctly. There is an art to being a social justice warrior. That's why you rarely meet one that's proficient at it.

Old 12-24-2016, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Almost as amazing as bringing black people into this thread is somehow making this about liberals.

I will note you are painting this woman and others as the victim. Hilarious.

Lol, good grief.

A) Someone already posted a video of an African American lady acting out up thread.
B) I guess you ignore all the threads on this forum targeting African Americans. To put it in your terms, "Had (the people in those threads) been white, we wouldn't even be having a conversation about it right now." Example: 6 cops killed, 10 shot, by 5 white men over the course of a week, and only one thread on this forum about it. Conservatives went crazy when a black guy murdered cops (shock value), but absolute crickets when it's a white guy (hit the ignore button mentally).

^ You have to understand a racist mentality from a psychological perspective to truly grasp why these people love to see black people fail.

See how that works?

Hopefully they will be spending their holidays in a more pleasant, peaceful environment this year.
This is just a silly post on a lot of levels. You're really lost. I don't know if it's more funny or sad. You don't get it at all. It's as if you live in an alternate universe.

Have fun with all that

Old 12-24-2016, 05:03 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
This is just a silly post on a lot of levels. You're really lost. I don't know if it's more funny or sad. You don't get it at all. It's as if you live in an alternate universe.

Have fun with all that
In other words, "I am incapable of responding with anything intelligent and too lazy to even attempt to".

I literally turned the tables on your post, flipped it right back on you and you can't handle or hang. And if anyone doesn't get it, it's obviously you, considering you admit the woman's xenophobic, pathetic behavior, yet somehow still claim those who call out xenophobia/racism as having a victim mentality.

I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.

Old 12-24-2016, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
In other words, "I am incapable of responding with anything intelligent and too lazy to even attempt to".

I literally turned the tables on your post, flipped it right back on you and you can't handle or hang. And if anyone doesn't get it, it's obviously you, considering you admit the woman's xenophobic, pathetic behavior, yet somehow still claim those who call out xenophobia/racism as having a victim mentality.

I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.
There's no sense actually debating with someone on the internet. Nobody in the history of everything has ever changed their mind because of a forum argument.

Also, I'm not claiming that those that call out the behavior have a victim mentality. The victim mentality is people getting a hard-on by the fact that the woman is white, which is the only thing racist really going on in this thread.

Pot meet kettle

Old 12-24-2016, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteakandEggs13 View Post
What's up with the go back to your country "SOME" of white folks like to throw around to minorities. Do they really think the ISA belongs to them ?
The only reason there is anything but white people in this country is because white people allow it. Yes, whites own this country. That is the awful truth.

Old 12-25-2016, 12:31 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,282,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
There crazy all over. Here's another nut case. This lady's EBT card didn't work, she trashed the store.

Liberals here will not speak out against a black person. It is against their programming.

Old 12-25-2016, 12:37 AM

1,378 posts, read 737,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
Liberals here will not speak out against a black person. It is against their programming.
Another dumb post

I am slightly left of center and ill call anyone out. Race doesnt matter, when you are wrong, then you are wrong, but that video has nothing to do with the OP. Its just grasping for straws and pathetic because HEAVEN HELP US IF A WHITE WOMAN IS WRONG. Thats why they rule you guys and i see white guys trying to date asian and hispanic girls.

Old 12-25-2016, 01:08 AM

19,842 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Credit to the woman being yelled at for ignoring the woman yelling at her. It would have been better if someone from the store could have intervened and told her to cut it out or leave.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies