Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2016, 02:54 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Maybe if she heard them speaking a foreign language. So much is called racism now it's ridiculous. She just a crazy old broad. Why are liberals always so dramatic about stuff like this?
Old woman said learn English. Can't argue with that.

Old 12-23-2016, 03:01 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,936,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
I never understood the "go back to where you came from" counter. Whites weren't the original people here either
Neither were Indians, they were just here a little before white men.

Old 12-23-2016, 03:11 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,896,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
For those trying to deny the white supremacists have come out of the closet and that hate speech and behavior is rampant with the election, here's an example.

It's actually the entire mall, which is privately owned, that is seeking to ban her from the mall. Which they should. She shouldn't be allowed in the company of decent people.

But hey...what a snappy outfit and hairdo she has, huh? A true example of the "new" Republican. Who do you think she voted for in the election? Hmmmm. I can't imagine!
Congrats, you proved you're just as narrow minded as as the woman in the video, which wasn't an easy task

Old 12-23-2016, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yeah well, try telling them that.
Meh.... we just stole this country from people who stole it from someone else.

Old 12-23-2016, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
People are nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT5KrRGfJBI

Here was the same lady previously flipping out at a different business:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KoQ3kThCtI
Obvious false flag is obvious.....

Or at the very least, a very bad prank.

Old 12-23-2016, 03:22 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Not surprised. Bet this lady calls herself a "Christian" too and will be in church on "Sundee" acting holy.

Trump has truly inspired those from the dregs of society to show their colors more than ever. Smh.

Old 12-23-2016, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Not surprised. Bet this lady calls herself a "Christian" too and will be in church on "Sundee" acting holy.

Trump has truly inspired those from the dregs of society to show their colors more than ever. Smh.
These people were always out there, and everyone paid them exactly the amount of attention they deserved.... NONE.

But see, now, bringing attention to them is convenient to some people's narrative. There is political profit to be gained by shining a big, bright spotlight on every ignoramus hick out there and hash out every one of their suddenly important utterances.

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 12-23-2016 at 04:07 AM..

Old 12-23-2016, 03:49 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
I agree with the commenter what is sad is no one told the beech to shut the hell up.

Old 12-23-2016, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Perhaps. And as you say, for now. An astute observation, to be sure.

But...

My experience with humanity is that people who hate one different race tend to hate all different races - it's not the specific race they hate, as much as it is the fact that it's different.

My wife is 5'2", the sweetest, kindest, gentlest, most trusting, loving, accepting, unsuspecting soul I've ever met. She trusts everyone she meets, because she literally cannot imagine that anyone would wish ill upon someone they don't even know. Her mind just doesn't work that way, and that's one of the reasons I adore her so.

But she's also Asian, and very beautiful (a former model; I just stumbled across a stock image of her on the internet again yesterday). She draws attention. She smiles constantly, warmly and happily like the sunrise, and for some reason there are people who don't seem to like that at all. and, she's disabled - in a wheelchair most of the time we leave the house. She's vulnerable (both emotionally and physically), I adore her. I'm protective, and I'm one of the nastiest, most ruthless and vicious mofos you ever met in a streetfight, and... I fear it's just a matter of time. Some jethro is going to say exactly the wrong thing at exactly the wrong time, and by the time they bring him around in the emergency room, he won't even be able to remember the last few minutes that led up to him losing consciousness.

So, who knows what the future holds. I suspect it holds more ugliness and menace than beauty and joy, nut maybe I'm wrong. I just don't expect many pleasant surprises in the next few years, so I'm overpepraring for the unpleasant ones.

And besides - she doesn't look classically Chinese. She has strong, Lucy Liu-type features, which are often mistaken for Indian or Mexican. So, i imagine it's just a matter of time.... somewhere, sometime, someone's gonna figure that the 30-something old slope in the wheelchair is safe to have at because that 60-year old dude with her can't have that much going on, and... it's going to get mighty ugly; but only for a few seconds. Anybody who pulls any racist crap on her is going to wake up thinking that this would have been a good day to stay home in bed.
Relax, my Filipina has been here for 40 years and claims she has never encountered racism.

Old 12-23-2016, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trix09 View Post
you know many trump supporters would say you are a traitor for marrying a non white.

i have no issues with it, but im not a trump supporter.
And there are Hillary supporters who wish to deny me equal protection under the law because I am white.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies