Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2016, 08:23 PM

26,457 posts, read 15,049,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trix09 View Post
why do you guys hate black people so much
What?

Most refugees aren't black. My concern is bringing in massive amounts of people from a culture where there are profound differences in beliefs in freedom and right and wrong...with initially an effort to not assimilate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2016, 08:27 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,928,124 times
While I understand the OP's concerns, I would remind them that when people use the terms multicultural it speaks of other fears od those that might not be like themselves meaning they may have some unfounded fears based on the wrong reasons. But hey, who am I to point out that something might just not be right at a deeper level, just an observer.

Old 12-24-2016, 04:18 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,503,825 times
The thing is, when you mix post-modern societies with cultures that look like they did hundreds of years ago, OF COURSE there's going to be repercussions!

Old 12-24-2016, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
While I understand the OP's concerns, I would remind them that when people use the terms multicultural it speaks of other fears od those that might not be like themselves meaning they may have some unfounded fears based on the wrong reasons. But hey, who am I to point out that something might just not be right at a deeper level, just an observer.
Here is a real concern.

You now have liberals - the self-proclaimed champions of women's rights - regressing culture in Europe. Several liberal politicians have blamed women who have been raped or attacked sexually for what they wear, not keeping strangers at arms length, etc...

Even in the Cologne incident where you had an army of refugees banded together victimizing over one thousand women at night and outdoors - you had liberal politicians saying that it was due to women dressing skimpily. At night in cold Germany on New Years?!?! Never blame a woman victim for what she wears.

You have police departments (due to politicians) pressuring women to change rape and sexual assault accusations to "harassment" accusations to conceal the vast sex crimes committed by people from another culture - so that culture doesn't get condemned.

We can't even be honest about what is happening.

Old 12-24-2016, 06:26 AM

2,348 posts, read 1,902,482 times
so how does this compare to monocultural news?

Old 12-24-2016, 06:38 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,752,831 times
I am familiar with the first case you listed. It wasn't rape and the boy didn't deserve jail time, regardless of his race or economic status.

Old 12-24-2016, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bklynkenny View Post
so how does this compare to monocultural news?
We shouldn't adjust our standards of decency and truth to fit a PC narrative.

The fact that parts of Europe are deliberately altering the crime statistics of refugees should be troubling.

The fact that liberal European politicians are blaming the victim and suggesting that European culture change to accommodate rapists is troubling.

How is it not troubling?

Old 12-24-2016, 06:55 AM

So because our country and judicial system isn't always perfect - we should turn a blind eye towards making it worse instead of railing against politicians enabling rape culture and etc in the name of PC multi-culturalism? We should conceal the much higher rates in crime, the cultural differences, the politicians blaming the victims and making it systemic to let them off.

On a thread about Dylann Roof, you would post that OJ got off with killing two whites?

Old 12-24-2016, 07:08 AM

2,348 posts, read 1,902,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
We shouldn't adjust our standards of decency and truth to fit a PC narrative.

The fact that parts of Europe are deliberately altering the crime statistics of refugees should be troubling.

The fact that liberal European politicians are blaming the victim and suggesting that European culture change to accommodate rapists is troubling.

How is it not troubling?
I am not convinced that it's due to different cultures living together. I live in a neighborhood that's very safe and is full of people from Italian, Jewish, Chinese, Russian and Mexican backgrounds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies