Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2016, 02:35 AM

2,436 posts, read 2,795,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
You ignored the posters question. Ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away. Unless you're in the 1% you didn't get much. Doesn't have anything to do with your skin color, though.

Like the super predator remarks? Or that the number one advisor recruited for the klan? or the use of eminent domain on a poor black church in North Hempstead New York? opps looks like the evil witch Hillary did that.

Maybe you're just another one who doesn't get it and thinks government should raise you from cradle to grave. Your answer, says you are looking for government to give you want you want. While ignoring the fact that that when they get that big and give you what you want, they can also take it away.
I didn't ignore anything.

What does Hillary Clinton have to do with this?

No, YOU don't get it. Neither the Democratic Party, nor the Republican Party care enough about the. Lack community enough to help make substantial changes.

What exactly do I want? You claim I'm looking for the government to "give me what I want" (*major eyeroll*). What is it that I want, since you know and I apparently don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2016, 03:42 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
Like I said to another user, you should do well not to insert yourself in Black people's issues if you're going to complain. I suggest you keep out of this and continue griping about your usual first world problems because you can and will never relate to Black people.
I suggest you address the message instead of making it about the messenger. Then again this is what people do when they can't address something they don't like with either logic or fact.

Old 12-25-2016, 03:46 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Why should blacks be concerned with illegals and terrorism?

Who exactly invited those groups here?

Blacks did not,so let whites deal with that.
How silly. How many Black people do you think died when the towers collapsed during 9/11? Are you saying that Black folk don't care about that?

Why wouldn't Black people be concerned by Illegals?

Old 12-25-2016, 08:22 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theraven24 View Post
I didn't ignore anything.
Why vote democrat? You ignored that.

Quote:
What does Hillary Clinton have to do with this?
lol

Quote:
No, YOU don't get it..
Yes I do

Quote:
Neither the Democratic Party, nor the Republican Party care enough about the. Lack community enough to help make substantial changes.
Because people like YOU keep voting for the same big government candidates that cause the problems.

Quote:
What exactly do I want? You claim I'm looking for the government to "give me what I want" (*major eyeroll*)
It's not a claim (*major eyeroll*), it's called the truth. You want big government and they are going to run your life for you. Period.

Quote:
What is it that I want, since you know and I apparently don't.
sign.... you don't get much right here do you? I already told you that you want big government in your life running it for you, otherwise why vote for big government candidates. Nothing to do with what you want, what you want is the problem.

Old 12-25-2016, 04:49 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,583,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
If you aren't talking about the hardships of racism discrimination and oppression blacks face in America everyday.

Everyday!

Then keep your white mouth shut.

HTH.
That's right! Preach it Brother.

(Said the old white guy who voted for Trump...)

Old 12-25-2016, 04:51 PM

638 posts, read 310,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post

PROGRESS? Toward what? Starving them out of existence?

Old 12-25-2016, 05:34 PM

73,031 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Because people like YOU keep voting for the same big government candidates that cause the problems.
And what good would it do to vote Republican? Better yet, if neither party really cares about Blacks at all, why does anyone care who Blacks vote for?

Old 12-26-2016, 05:14 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And what good would it do to vote Republican? Better yet, if neither party really cares about Blacks at all, why does anyone care who Blacks vote for?
Yes when you look at policy neither side cares about blacks. Look which race gets punished the worst when there are bad times.

The idea is to get big government out of our daily lives no matter which party is pushing it. There are plenty of big government repubs too. That's why it should be policy over party.
The one size fits all approach doesn't work, so vote for those who believe in states rights. Who vote the way they campaigned. Who when voting no or present in Congress will reason that it's not the job of the Federal Government when it applies. You can't vote the bums out when they aren't in your state.

Old 12-26-2016, 06:58 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
I didn't realize Boston was so inbred and backwards to have a Mayor like that. Liberals are becoming troglodytes.

Old 12-26-2016, 07:07 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Except for the fact that by every measure the African American community is worse off under Obama.
Plus the DNC has always sold their vote with out making Black Lives better in the inner city. Greedy DEM control cities tax business to death and in the end the business moves off shore. Even though a working population would have more revenue to the city and state.

Plus more people would be focus on family instead of crime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies