Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2016, 07:41 PM

34,054 posts, read 17,071,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
What bad behavior?

Not following American norms, which start with the loser addressing his/her gathering before leaving and delivering a true concession speech, then following that by not hiding behind a 4th place fool calling for recounts, for changing elector votes, then call out college kids needing Play Doh and cry ins.

The left acted like 6 year olds needing timeout steps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2016, 07:46 PM

979 posts, read 490,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Lol at liberals. Acting like they still
Have power
Remember when the Republicans were the minority party in Congress and still acted like they had power by trying to stall everything. Be prepared for the Democrats in Congress to do the same thing.

Old 12-28-2016, 12:02 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
Remember when the Republicans were the minority party in Congress and still acted like they had power by trying to stall everything. Be prepared for the Democrats in Congress to do the same thing.
They're not going to stall anything.

They have too many vulnerable seats up for reelection in 2018 -- in states that voted for Trump!

Old 12-28-2016, 01:54 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,140,056 times
Quote:
Lol at liberals. Acting like they still
Have power
I don't think it's good for either party to have all the power over Americans.

Old 12-28-2016, 03:13 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post

They have too many vulnerable seats up for reelection in 2018 -- in states that voted for Trump!

Yep. It's starting to looks as if the Democrats are getting ready to face substantial losses in the US Senate.

Old 12-28-2016, 03:27 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Shouldn't they be in Canada by then?
LOL or even better -- let them take their stupid show up to the Arctic Circle. I heard it's not as cold up there as it used to be.

Old 12-28-2016, 04:17 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
He lost by major proportions in the popular vote. A lot of those "losers" know they are among the majority. So, they believe that while they are on the losing side, they don't believe they were on the wrong one.
In a democracy, there is no "right" and "wrong" side. There is only the side that won and lost. Being that there is no "popular vote" that carries any political meaning, this concert is nothing but a nod to a bad precedent in protesting the election of a president; executed through outsized positions of privilege in the entertainment media.

Old 12-28-2016, 12:37 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,810,789 times
Quote:
Trump fans were told constantly they had no chance of winning. That they were all a bunch of redneck racists. That Hillary was locked to be president. Now after the election liberals are throwing temper tantrums and rioting and creating false hate crimes and you are surprised Trump fans are calling you out?

we are not sore winners. We are WINNERS. We have the presidency, house, senate and now the Supreme Court when we were told constantly it had no chance of happening

Who's you? I KNEW he was going to win because I know that the bad guys often win in society.

Others were probably just more optimistic than me. They wanted to believe in their country. Even though I was more aware than them of what was going to happen, I do find their optimism reasonable because we've never had such a bad president.

Last edited by Nickchick; 12-28-2016 at 12:49 PM..

Old 12-29-2016, 03:13 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
The idea that Republican recessions are due to the Democrats' globalization policies is bunch of BS.

In the first place, globalization is due to corporate policy. Do you think Trump bought Chinese steel because the Democrats made him?

Next we will be treated to a plethora of posts about Trans Pacific this and NAFTA that. Gimme a break. That's corporate doings.
Exactly.

The company I worked for built their first plant in Mexico in 1980.

Old 12-29-2016, 06:13 PM

979 posts, read 490,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post

There probably won't be much change in 2018, though I am sure even with Democrats trying to stall things, Republicans will get plenty of what they wish. It will be fun watching the Republicans screw over the country, especially Republican run states. I am looking forward to this dumpster fire they are about to create.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies