Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2016, 12:14 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
It goes both ways you know. People can keep glorifying him and some of us will still be against him.

Right, if the shoe was on the other foot I'm pretty sure many Trump supporters would be doing the same thing.

They get what they want and they still complain.

lol it's the libs who are complaining right now. With their riots and fake hate crimes. A lot instead of learning from
Their mistakes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2016, 12:15 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Hey they favor criminals and believe in sharing. There's plenty of torrent sites.

I'm sure they won't mind you're file sharing their music instead of paying.

https://torrentfreak.com/top-10-most...f-2016-160102/
Stop projecting your act on me, or is your fantasizing about Madonna clouding your recollection?

Old 12-24-2016, 12:16 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,810,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
lol it's the libs who are complaining right now. With their riots and fake hate crimes. A lot instead of learning from
Their mistakes
I don't get your point. I said "they get what they want and they STILL complain" Who said Libs are getting what they want? Maybe it's because they fear they've actually lost something important. If you saw past your blind eye on Trump you'd realize that they have a good chance of losing something.

What's stupider being a concerned loser or an unappreciative winner? I think you know the answer.

Old 12-24-2016, 12:17 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
They need a trophy for 2nd place.
The voters at large?

Old 12-24-2016, 12:17 PM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Quote:
While there are few actually confirmed details as of now, there's apparently a massive, star-studded "We The People" concert being planned for Miami on the day of Donald Trump's inauguration. The idea is to counter Trump's inauguration and garner higher television ratings than the swearing-in. Normally, the presidential inaugurals carry several a-list acts, but Trump has had issues booking artists to perform. So far, the only confirmed acts are Jackie Evancho (singing the National Anthem), the Rockettes, and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

Rumored artists include Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Madonna, Lady Gaga, and Elton John.

Democrats Plan Alternate Mega-Concert For Inauguration Day - Christine Rousselle

wow. a celebration for losing? Has this happened before? LOL
John Lennon's, Imagine, isn;t even a concept to the dems as they cling to their entertainers and old ways. They rallied around a slogan of HOPE AND CHANGE and when it is offerred they run and hide.

A mutual admiration society for the bewildered and confused. Hope some Dem rabid dog doesn;t do something rash and blame it on Trump. Dems discovered that fear mongering as a political campaign strategy doesn't always work, but they still keep pulling the trigger on an empty gun.

Old 12-24-2016, 12:20 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
I don't get your point. Maybe it's because they fear they've actually lost something important. If you saw past your blind eye on Trump you'd realize that they have a good chance of losing something.

What's stupider being a sore loser or an unappreciative winner? I think you know the answer.

Ha ha ha. Oh liberals. Calling out your pathetic behavior post election as being an "unappreciated winner"

Old 12-24-2016, 12:22 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,810,348 times
Quote:
Ha ha ha. Oh liberals. Calling out your pathetic behavior post election as being an "unappreciated winner"

Okay. I don't think you even know what you're saying at this point so I'm just going to nod and let you think that you are right.

Old 12-24-2016, 12:37 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Is she going to take out her teeth out first?
Even if she did I don't think you'd want to go there, you don't know where she's been or with how many.

Old 12-24-2016, 12:39 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
The only drama on this thread is from the Trump supporters who are upset that their man can't get a decent inaugural concert. But as I read through, I have seen you rationalize how "oh well, we didn't need them anyway" and "let's get some good choirs" and make it all klassy and such. You all are very good rationalizers. Just the best!!
It makes me laugh when you don't realize you're being made fun of. Hey, did you get a load of her face, how much plastic surgery? You'd probably feed a lot of poor people on the money she spent for that. Then there's Cher, I should have taken stock out on plastic surgery before she got her work.

Man, they're looking like freaks.

Old 12-24-2016, 12:40 PM

19,632 posts, read 12,222,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Do you seriously not know how a concert works? People who attend the concert pay for it through their ticket purchases. It's kind of sad that someone has to explain that to you.

Traditionally, artists perform at the inauguration for free. They consider it an honor and a patriotic act to be a part of the inauguration. But this year, Trump inauguration committee is so desperate for someone, anyone, to appear that they are attempting to bribe them with compensation, a first for any inaguration. And they STILL have no takers. It's a case of, you literally cannot pay anyone enough to do it.

If it is true Trump committee is offering to pay these overblown performers, they should not be doing so. It should not be about that anyway. Let some lesser known or traditional performers participate. Those who really want to be there. No need to be going after the same old big names for any kind of status. Trump was chosen to be a leader of the free world, he doesn't have to beg anyone. Rockettes have enough dancers who actually want to perform, and the ones who did not opted out. How about the US Marine band?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies