Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2016, 10:41 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,512,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
It is an issue to thinking people in America, which of course does not include Trump supporters.

Some speculate that the reason that Trump did not release his tax returns is because he is heavily indebted to Russian banks. Clearly there is a conflict of interest there, but he did not release his tax returns to confirm this.

And that is only one aspect of this disgusting bromance that is disturbing, there are certainly others to consider.

Old 12-25-2016, 10:45 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,796,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
... The liberals are just grasping from straws at this point because they're still butthurt from the election.
There is something odd about how many times I've read the word "butthurt" recently.

There is something distinctly homoerotic about this.

New Brietbart term?

Old 12-25-2016, 10:47 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,502,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
They're having a good laugh about the PEOTUS in Moscow.

Moscow Is Laughing At The US Because Of Trump: Russian Analyst - Carbonated.TV
BOMBSHELL NEWS. A guest on an MSNBC panel claims Russians are laughing at Trump

I admit, I'm very worried that the Trump/Putin bromance will lead to Russia moving on Crimea, dominating Syria, expand its military and economic influence throughout the world, modernize its nuclear arsenal. Thank goodness we've had Obama to keep the Ruskie in his place.

Old 12-25-2016, 10:47 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,796,708 times
Quote:
How is Trump dangerous when it appears he's just trying to get along with everyone?
"Trying to get along" with murderers and dictators rarely works out as well as one might hope.

Old 12-25-2016, 10:56 AM

1,248 posts, read 823,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
The biggest threat to America is Islamic Fundamentalism. Putin might be a threat to Eastern Europe.

Why anyone in the West believed Russia would not get involved if we attacked a long standing ally is as amazing to me as believing that a secular democracy has any real likelihood of emerging from Syria if Assad goes down.
Really? I lived most of my life until recently, in Eastern Europe, right next to Russia. No threats from Putin whatsoever. The Americans on the other hand... they declared my country to be "the last dictatorship of Europe", they imposed endless sanctions on the industry I was working in, they stopped giving out visas for a while. They did pretty much everything, short of a direct invasion, to try and bring my country down. So just who is the real threat?

Old 12-25-2016, 11:00 AM

1,248 posts, read 823,541 times
Quote:
How is Trump dangerous when it appears he's just trying to get along with everyone? The liberals are just grasping from straws at this point because they're still butthurt from the election. They are truly pathetic at this point.

We're still waiting for the evidence or the name of the country that the lefties think Trump is supposedly going to go to war with?
It's not Trump per se, America in general is dangerous. I do believe with Trump we will see some light ahead. At least he promised to stay out of other countries' affairs and stick to the matters at home. Would be nice. No more invasions, no more bombs, no more destabilization of entire regions. And if Putin and he can get along, that's even better.

Old 12-25-2016, 11:01 AM

39,209 posts, read 27,582,466 times
Well, the bromance is not going to last forever.

The rhetoric presented to us by western media that Russia is this ‘boogeyman’ character is ill advised and for the most part just a reason to validate the existence of NATO and other actions in Eastern Europe. Trump seems like he would actually like to mend ties which is why Putin likes him.

This said, Putin called trump a colorful person, and he is looking for a working relationship with him.

I would say Putin is a true alpha male (for lack of a better description here), Mr. Trump, I have to see if he is a real Alpha male or just a paper tiger.

Two true alpha males certainly cannot get along for a very long time. But if they have the common enemy, they would have to work together.

It is too early to tell anyway.

Old 12-25-2016, 11:03 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
It is an issue to thinking people in America, which of course does not include Trump supporters.

Some speculate that the reason that Trump did not release his tax returns is because he is heavily indebted to Russian banks. Clearly there is a conflict of interest there, but he did not release his tax returns to confirm this.

And that is only one aspect of this disgusting bromance that is disturbing, there are certainly others to consider.
Some speculate? This is nothing but method to make up something, as fact, when the is no proof of it.

Brought to you by a Thinking Adult.

Old 12-25-2016, 11:04 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,797,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
There is something odd about how many times I've read the word "butthurt" recently.

There is something distinctly homoerotic about this.

New Brietbart term?
It's a millennials term to be honest.

Old 12-25-2016, 11:04 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
"Trying to get along" with murderers and dictators rarely works out as well as one might hope.
Indeed. America quickly learned this when Obama offered appeasement to the Cuban Dictator and the Islamic Terrorist who runs Iran.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies