Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2016, 12:58 PM

289 posts, read 145,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Nuts, isn't it? I just saw this story on AOL. From the hysterical story title you would've thought Trump had a noose in one hand a nuke in the other.

But he was just standing in front of a Christmas tree. A freaking Christmas tree people.

I get it. Democrats lost an election they thought they had in the bag. Eight years of Obama was rejected along with Hillary. You folks are bitter, shrill and hysterical. But just look at the stuff you're posting, you're all getting deeply weird. Be the opposition party, that's a good thing and it's healthy for politics in America. But if you people keep being the weird party you're going to be out of power a long long time.
This is who and what they are. They're just now truly showing their colors and I find it hilarious! Now the world gets to see it, the mental derangement of it all. It's not all of them, but because there are so many in the media it makes it look as if they're contagious and the whole party is "infected" with this illness.

Old 12-27-2016, 01:26 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,660,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Or why doesn't Melania do his makeup? She does a wonderful job. Mrs. Trump is in her mid-forties and except for the squinty eyes (from plastic surgery I suspect) could easily pass for early thirties.
I'm thinking no one can tell Donald anything, least of all Melania. Between the hairstyle and the orange skin due to self-tanner or spray tan, I'm telling you, he truly believes he looks good. No one can purposefully look that way and be that oblivious to how bad they look. It's sort of like a weird case of body dysmorphia. You used to see it a lot in people that truly over tanned themselves. They thought they looked great when in reality they looked like a piece of worn shoe leather and you could tell them no different.

In his mind, he looks a certain way to himself so probably has no ability to recognize the oddity of his looks.

Old 12-27-2016, 01:41 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Got to love all the posts about how liberals are meanies for making fun of Trump.

This from the crowd that chanted "Lock her up" at the rallies, who voted for a man who constantly called other people crooked, lying, ugly... Even accused poor Ted Cruz's father of being an assassin.

Recently saw a photo of Trump supporters waiving a Confederate flag with a sign that said, "You lost. Get over it."

You cannot make this stuff up.

Old 12-27-2016, 08:21 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Got to love all the posts about how liberals are meanies for making fun of Trump.
I didn't see this.....I think most of us are adult enough to understand you people are nice to others until you lose the debate than you go low and attack people by their looks. But have your claws out if anyone says one thing about the First Lady's dress.

Quote:
This from the crowd that chanted "Lock her up" at the rallies, who voted for a man who constantly called other people crooked, lying, ugly... Even accused poor Ted Cruz's father of being an assassin.
Are you sure any of these posters did this or were at the rally? Some of those running against him are crooked and liars I had no problem with this, attacking Carly Fiorina was out of line.

Quote:
Recently saw a photo of Trump supporters waiving a Confederate flag with a sign that said, "You lost. Get over it."

You cannot make this stuff up.
Are we suppose to believe you? Did you happen to see the signs Hillary supporters carried calling for the death of police and white people? Weird thing, is some of those people were actually white people calling for their own death.

Do you want to discuss the signs that the snowflakes have held calling for the assassination of Trump?

Old 12-27-2016, 08:32 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
And you wonder why you lost.
I remember the outrage of conservatives when Obama and Michele did a fist bump. lol How weird some are

Old 12-27-2016, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I didn't see this.....I think most of us are adult enough to understand you people are nice to others until you lose the debate than you go low and attack people by their looks. But have your claws out if anyone says one thing about the First Lady's dress.

Are you sure any of these posters did this or were at the rally? Some of those running against him are crooked and liars I had no problem with this, attacking Carly Fiorina was out of line.

Are we suppose to believe you? Did you happen to see the signs Hillary supporters carried calling for the death of police and white people? Weird thing, is some of those people were actually white people calling for their own death.

Do you want to discuss the signs that the snowflakes have held calling for the assassination of Trump?

Trump is the head snowflake. He owns that term.

Old 12-27-2016, 08:55 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacSoc View Post

Now that we have the hissy fit's dealt with FACTS. Now ya'll can disavow your US citizenship and move to Canada or Mexico but until then yes he is EVERY US citizens president.

No no, let me put it into context for you. Let's say Russia overthrew America and Putin was our new "President". I would no more accept him as my President than I do Donald Trump. I am still an American, but do not have to think of this man as anything other than a loudmouth bully with zero skills to enable him to run this country. I will never feel differently about him, never.

Something tells me I will be around in my job a lot longer than he will be in his new job.

Old 12-27-2016, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Oh. Well, who is your president going to be?

Just kinda wondering, because a lot of people felt that same way when Obama encouraged Black Panthers at a polling place. So we (Republicans) made a plan and arranged a massive purge of Democratic politicians in order to take America back and make it, you know, "great again".

Seems to have worked fairly well. Donald Trump is going to be our president.
Who's yours?
America has always been great!

Old 12-27-2016, 10:04 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post

Do you want to discuss the signs that the snowflakes have held calling for the assassination of Trump
Believe it or not. It's all the same to me. The photo is roaming around FB.

I thought it was damn funny to see folks with a Confederate flag and a sign, "You lost. Get over it."

I'm not sure what this has to do with the signs you've seen. Perhaps we could compare hateful signs.

Or we could compare which candidate openly called for the assassination of the other. As far as I'm aware, Trump is the only one who did that.

Though RW folks did get their knickers in a knot over Clinton calling them a basket of deplorables. Pretty rough stuff, if you ask me.

Old 12-27-2016, 10:09 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Oh. Well, who is your president going to be?

Just kinda wondering, because a lot of people felt that same way when Obama encouraged Black Panthers at a polling place. So we (Republicans) made a plan and arranged a massive purge of Democratic politicians in order to take America back and make it, you know, "great again".

Seems to have worked fairly well. Donald Trump is going to be our president.
Who's yours?
So did you ever call the current guy in office President Obama, should we look and see? People will call trump whatever they want, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Yes, he managed to get elected, should the rest of America make a list of the supporters so we know who to blame if/when the SHTF?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies