Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2016, 02:59 PM

325 posts, read 153,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Trump did not grow up on construction sites---you are believing those faux news campaign promos...
He was in military school because he was too lazy to work and got into trouble...
He took more than a million from his dad---and other people when he defaulted on billions in loans he supposedly guaranteed---
Now NYC bankers won't loan him a dime which forced him into being king of marketing his name--even before the Kardashians struck gold, Trump was pasting his name on other people's construction projects, getting a piece of the profit for advertising value-------
His company owes Deutsch Bank huge loans that he can't pay off and is having a tough time renegotiating...

Trump didn't get that Japanese company to make that investment--it was already in the works--
He just took credit for it
And let's not forget that Carrier has another plant close to the one in the news that IS moving to Mexico---and Trump nor Pence did a poop to get it to keep people employed...

Trump is just hot air...but even hot air is a dangerous commodity...

Old 12-26-2016, 03:01 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,699,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Really people. Get a life and stop picking on every "Your" President does.

We are not picking on OUR President, we are picking on Donald Trump !

Old 12-26-2016, 03:05 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,680,255 times
It was odd and laughable. The guy is a duce and dummy.

Old 12-26-2016, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
We are not picking on OUR President, we are picking on Donald Trump !

Now that we have the hissy fit's dealt with FACTS. Now ya'll can disavow your US citizenship and move to Canada or Mexico but until then yes he is EVERY US citizens president.

Old 12-26-2016, 03:19 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
As he is not yet taken the oath of office, he is not yet the president. Thus, we are not making fun of "our" president.

However, I think it is likely folks will continue making fun of him. There are just too many golden opportunities.

Who the hell sends out holiday greetings with a FU fist in air?

Why didn't Melania insist he behave like the 70 year old fellow he is?

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 12-26-2016 at 04:16 PM..

Old 12-26-2016, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
As he is not yet taken the oath of office, he is not yet the president. Thus, we are not making fun of "our" president.

However, I think it is likely folks will continue making fun of him. There are just too many golden opportunities.

Who the hell sends out holiday greetings with a FU fist in air?

Why didn't Melania insist he behave like the 70 year old fellow he is?
I haven't seen the picture but I find it amusing its bothering you people this much. Oh and his election was a giant FU to the politically correct whiners and the cultural marxists destroying our country.

Old 12-26-2016, 03:28 PM

I just saw the picture and I love it! Its a poke in the eye or a punch in the face of the whiny liberals who insist on saying "happy holidays",I love it!

Old 12-26-2016, 03:29 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacSoc View Post
Lot of blah blah blah I have no idea what I am talking about and don't realize Trump grew up on construction sites and took 1 million dollars and turned it into several billion...I just hate Trump blah blah blah....lets ignore that he has gotten SEVERAL companies to stay in the US and has a HUGE Japanese company investing 50 million and 50k jobs in the US.
Another falsehood that I see you have failed to address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacSoc View Post
I haven't seen the picture but I find it amusing its bothering you people this much. Oh and his election was a giant FU to the politically correct whiners and the cultural marxists destroying our country.
His election will be one giant FU to those rural white voters too - can't wait till they figure that one out.

And we're not bothered by his ridiculous 'christmas photos". His nonstop tweeting about the nuclear arms race - yes.

Get used to it.

I will never acknowledge him as my president.

Old 12-26-2016, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

His election will be one giant FU to those rural white voters too - can't wait till they figure that one out.

And we're not bothered by his ridiculous 'christmas photos". His nonstop tweeting about the nuclear arms race - yes.

Get used to it.

You don't need to acknowledge anything for it to still be true. You can throw your hissy fit for 8 years that's your right.

Old 12-26-2016, 03:40 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

Get used to it.

I've only been on this forum for a few months, but I am astounded by the amount of inaccurate information that is peddled here as gospel truth.

In the last few minutes I've read a post about how the Democratic mayor is responsible for Flint's poisoned water. (No. That would be the governor. Charges are being filed on lower level state folks even as we type and all of this info is online.) I've read a post about how Democrats advocate shunning your kids for drug use. (No they don't.) And on and on it goes. It's like playing whack-a-mole. Tap one falsehood down, and two more pop up

All of this is punctuated by posts telling liberals to get over it, you lost, we won, ha-ha-ha, stop making fun of "our" president.

It's like an afternoon in an insane asylum.

I too am alarmed by nuclear arms race tweets.

But you got to admit, the Christmas greeting tweet with Trump giving us all a FU fist is pretty damn funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies