Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2016, 03:51 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,085,701 times

Advertisements

So far Trump is doing more positive vs. Pardoning thousands of drug offenders of which some will kill an innocent bystander since their prison time was comutted so quickly.

Trump is working successful to keep U.S. Jobs in the U.S. Just by Trump's platform, wall street is doing very well. Making America great again. All the press is focused on Trump....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2016, 05:23 PM

772 posts, read 390,534 times
I wish a Merry Christmas to the President elect and his family.

I look forward to 2017 with joy!

Old 12-26-2016, 05:27 PM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Got to love Trump's Christmas greeting with the FU fist in the air.

Old 12-26-2016, 06:49 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Absolutely a great start and I'm glad to hear Merry Christmas again.

Old 12-26-2016, 07:06 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
So far Trump is doing more positive vs. Pardoning thousands of drug offenders of which some will kill an innocent bystander since their prison time was comutted so quickly.

Trump is working successful to keep U.S. Jobs in the U.S. Just by Trump's platform, wall street is doing very well. Making America great again. All the press is focused on Trump....
Nagging question I have that just won't go away.
You sound just the person to help me out.

How will we know America is great again?
Will somebody tell us that we won and America is great? Or will Trump tweet it out for us in one glorious moment?
Will there be a special announcement when we're great again and then we can all relax or will it be an endless slog to greatness that goes on forever?
How have you guys figured out this greatness thing? Does it work for just you or will it work for all of us?
Would you mind defining what it will be like to be great again?
Special discounts? Coupons? Chicken in every pot? Subsidies? We all march in step? All the gays are dead? All liberals are reeducated? Everybody, regardless of age, will have a job they better show up for?

What, actually, defines greatness according to you and Trump, who are promoting and selling it to me and the rest of the nation?

Thank you for your prompt response. I'm very apprehensive and at the same time excited about this coming greatness.

Old 12-26-2016, 07:44 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post

Ah look. Foolishness.

Obama has commuted and pardoned far less then the average president. And as a clue-it hasn't been thousands like past presidents. That may change, but right now you are spouting nonsense. You didn't complain when your presidents did it did you?

Trumps plans indicate that he may actually be a disaster for jobs. But then really I expect that anyway no matter who won. Look at his "success" so far. Look CLOSELY. And you find out they are trivial numbers at great expense. He is a fool.

Old 12-26-2016, 10:09 PM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Ah look. Foolishness.

Obama has commuted and pardoned far less then the average president. And as a clue-it hasn't been thousands like past presidents. That may change, but right now you are spouting nonsense. You didn't complain when your presidents did it did you?

Trumps plans indicate that he may actually be a disaster for jobs. But then really I expect that anyway no matter who won. Look at his "success" so far. Look CLOSELY. And you find out they are trivial numbers at great expense. He is a fool.
Sadly, yes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies