Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2016, 06:58 PM

1,184 posts, read 720,671 times

Advertisements

He's doing great things...job creation, cutting costs, and saving jobs. Looking good making america great again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2016, 07:15 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,223,098 times
Thank you Donald!

Old 12-28-2016, 09:00 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
While Obama is going out a classless loser Trump is coming in an effective winner raising the confidence of Americans for a brighter future.

Thank you P.E. Trump. That is all !!!

Old 12-28-2016, 09:17 PM

979 posts, read 490,995 times
Sprint was already planning to increase jobs in the US to expand Sprint in competition to T-Mobile, this really isn't anything new. Plus, these jobs you are so excited about will basically be retail jobs for minimum wage. With Trump and the Republicans looking to get rid of minimum wage, I am sure these jobs would pay even less than they would currently pay. So I guess one could get excited about more low paying jobs, but then again, I thought Republicans just blamed Obama for only creating low paying jobs....

Old 12-28-2016, 09:31 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,710,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
Sprint was already planning to increase jobs in the US to expand Sprint in competition to T-Mobile, this really isn't anything new. Plus, these jobs you are so excited about will basically be retail jobs for minimum wage. With Trump and the Republicans looking to get rid of minimum wage, I am sure these jobs would pay even less than they would currently pay. So I guess one could get excited about more low paying jobs, but then again, I thought Republicans just blamed Obama for only creating low paying jobs....
This was planned in early December but still presides under Trump. Many companies were gearing for a President Trump or Hillary before the election, these are pre-planned outcomes panned out after Trump was elected. Had Hillary been elected the jobs will not come back as many other companies will cite that further government restrictions in place will keep jobs overseas.

The main problems with bringing jobs back is Obamacare. Once the GOP and Trump recalls Obamacare and get rid of all the requirements then companies will be able to bring back jobs and get rid all the excessive regulations.

Old 12-28-2016, 09:32 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
Sprint doesn't agree with your opinion.

Apart from being a highly recognizable brand, Sprint offers its employees some world-class perks and highly competitive pay. We're always innovating to help you move forward. Check some of them out.

Sprint - Careers

Sprint - Careers

http://careers.sprint.com/callcenter.html

Old 12-28-2016, 09:35 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,630,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Once the GOP and Trump recalls Obamacare and get rid of all the requirements then companies will be able to bring back jobs and get rid all the excessive regulations.
Exactly which excessive regulations would you like to see gotten rid of?

Old 12-28-2016, 09:44 PM

638 posts, read 310,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post

It's not that Obama didn't do ANYTHING right. The pre-existing conditions clause was great. Of course with deductibles so high, it's easy for big insurance to agree to that since more often than not it costs them nothing.

But if I had to answer that with one sentence, I'd say "all of it". If Trump reversed EVERYTHING Obama has done, I would be happy. Because at the end of the day Obama is a net failure, and we need to remove all traces of his time in office.

Old 12-28-2016, 10:00 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,710,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Don't get me started since 2012 after obama's democrats were defeated from majority in congress he's been issuing Federal regulations by executive orders rather than have congress pass them. There tons of regulations from the FCC, EPA, Banking regulations, labor, the infamous bathroom law, and the ACA itself is a basket of regulations that requires businesses to pay into the system as a form of tax. Nobody wins with the ACA except for poor people who will get free healthcare.

Old 12-28-2016, 10:21 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,630,428 times
So... nobody really knows exactly which "excessive regulations" we need to get rid of? Not even one example?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies